#1 OFFLINE   TracyFance

TracyFance

Reader

• VIP
  • 304 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

Just been watching Martin Twycross on YouTube and he seems pretty good at his mediumship development courses. Anybody have his DVD's?

I have worked out an area which I need to work on to improve my mediumship but I could do with the full DVD to actually get all the tips on connecting with Spirit, keeping the link etc.

#2 ONLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 10,571 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

I can't say i've ever heard of him windermere, will take a look though at some point, it's good to see different mediums work. I don't think you need a dvd and tips, you develop your own way of working, just practice, practice, practice :angelhug:
 photo healing1.gif http://www.spiritfreedom.co.uk/

#3 OFFLINE   Leahfox

Leahfox

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeicestershire UK

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

He's a good medium, you could do a lot worse. Peter Jackson from Ellesmere Port is brilliant if you can get to him, his website is under this.
We had him for a weekend of workshops a couple of weeks ago. Article and piccies about that is in latest Psychic News really good, down to earth and practical.
http://www.spiritualtruth.co.uk/

Be still like a mountain - Rooted like a tree
Then move like water - Soft and supple - Gathering Qi
As your movements flow - Search for the meaning of the Tao
And follow its natural way

#4 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,035 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

I agree with Spiritlove, practice trust and be open to receiving. I find I have learned more from participating in groups like this one from people that are down to earth than I would ever learn from all the material out there. I found that the more I read the more I went off track and doubted myself because my subconcious would have me comparing what I was experiencing to that of what I was seeing or reading about which just led to confusion and more doubt of what I was experiencing. It was like I was letting myself be too influenced by what I was reading and hearing.

I don't doubt any of the popular or otherwise mediums, it is just that we are all unique in how and when we develop our gifts as we are meant to. Now I can read the experiences of others such as those here in the group and know which methods would be helpful or right for me.

I will say tho that one book I read answered a lot of questions and rang so true, made sense to me was Rosemary Altea's, "The Eagle and the Rose.

...I am forever a work in progress, the journey continues

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#5 OFFLINE   Leahfox

Leahfox

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeicestershire UK

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

Absolutely. There are so many books out there to choose from and I enjoy reading as much as anyone but getting to meet a good teacher or being actually able to chat online with experts such as on here has to be better than just learning from a book. Not saying we can't learn from books , we can.
Be still like a mountain - Rooted like a tree
Then move like water - Soft and supple - Gathering Qi
As your movements flow - Search for the meaning of the Tao
And follow its natural way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)