Important Announcement

Thank you for taking the time to look at Spiritcharms Life Chat and Spiritual Community..
As a Guest you wont be able to see all we have to offer so why not make yourself a member, it only takes a moment. We have free to use Classified ads. We also offer a free reading section on the forums for you to use, Gain experience, and a free Gift of a in depth numerology report on request worth £12 when you become a free full member on your 30th post.. which also entitles you to use free of charge our built in classified selling system..

We are also fully mobile... use our own built in mobile skin or Tapatalk...

So what you waiting for, free to join, free to use always. No Ads.. Create an account today.

IMPORTANT
Please Give a Valid Email as you will have to validate it before you can do anything..if you dont receive it, please check your JUNK or SPAM Folder

Photo
- - - - -

Martin Twycross

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   TracyFance

TracyFance

Reader

• VIP
  • 303 posts
    • Time Online: 11h 52m 4s
  • I am:Female
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:53 PM

Just been watching Martin Twycross on YouTube and he seems pretty good at his mediumship development courses. Anybody have his DVD's?

I have worked out an area which I need to work on to improve my mediumship but I could do with the full DVD to actually get all the tips on connecting with Spirit, keeping the link etc.
http://www.tracyfance.co.uk/

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 9,974 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

I can't say i've ever heard of him windermere, will take a look though at some point, it's good to see different mediums work. I don't think you need a dvd and tips, you develop your own way of working, just practice, practice, practice :angelhug:
Photobucket

www.spiritfreedom.co.uk spiritual readings

#3 OFFLINE   Leahfox

Leahfox

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 3h 46m 32s
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeicestershire UK

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

He's a good medium, you could do a lot worse. Peter Jackson from Ellesmere Port is brilliant if you can get to him, his website is under this.
We had him for a weekend of workshops a couple of weeks ago. Article and piccies about that is in latest Psychic News really good, down to earth and practical.
http://www.spiritualtruth.co.uk/

Be still like a mountain - Rooted like a tree
Then move like water - Soft and supple - Gathering Qi
As your movements flow - Search for the meaning of the Tao
And follow its natural way

#4 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 969 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 10h 30m 23s
  • Locationcanada

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

I agree with Spiritlove, practice trust and be open to receiving. I find I have learned more from participating in groups like this one from people that are down to earth than I would ever learn from all the material out there. I found that the more I read the more I went off track and doubted myself because my subconcious would have me comparing what I was experiencing to that of what I was seeing or reading about which just led to confusion and more doubt of what I was experiencing. It was like I was letting myself be too influenced by what I was reading and hearing.

I don't doubt any of the popular or otherwise mediums, it is just that we are all unique in how and when we develop our gifts as we are meant to. Now I can read the experiences of others such as those here in the group and know which methods would be helpful or right for me.

I will say tho that one book I read answered a lot of questions and rang so true, made sense to me was Rosemary Altea's, "The Eagle and the Rose.

...I am forever a work in progress, the journey continues

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#5 OFFLINE   Leahfox

Leahfox

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 3h 46m 32s
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeicestershire UK

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

Absolutely. There are so many books out there to choose from and I enjoy reading as much as anyone but getting to meet a good teacher or being actually able to chat online with experts such as on here has to be better than just learning from a book. Not saying we can't learn from books , we can.
Be still like a mountain - Rooted like a tree
Then move like water - Soft and supple - Gathering Qi
As your movements flow - Search for the meaning of the Tao
And follow its natural way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)