#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:29 PM

Hi everybody, well it's great to see all these new members joining us on a daily basis and it's great to have all members here old and new. :angelhug:

However, I am a nosy so and so and i was just curious to know how everybody found spiritcharms forum?

Through a friend or recomendation?

Internet search google or other?

Facebook?

Through a reading with myself?

or any other way?

:thanks:
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   Cheryl Turtlemoon

Cheryl Turtlemoon

Medium/Reiki/Tarot/Angel/Past Life Therapy

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,306 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

I found you via a link on the lovely Tracy (Windermere) website. She told me it was friendly here, and she's right, it is!!! :)
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

I found you via a link on the lovely Tracy (Windermere) website. She told me it was friendly here, and she's right, it is!!! :)

Oh? LOL i had no idea Windermere had us within her links section. Thanks WIndermere for that and also thanks Cheryl for joining, its great to have you here, call me biast lol but we are a friendly bunch here :angelhug:
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#4 OFFLINE   TracyFance

TracyFance

Reader

• VIP
  • 304 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

Hi everybody, well it's great to see all these new members joining us on a daily basis and it's great to have all members here old and new. :angelhug:

However, I am a nosy so and so and i was just curious to know how everybody found spiritcharms forum?

Facebook?

or any other way?

I was trying to find a forum where i could discuss Ayurveda and the search engine (dogpile) found you. Love it!!

#5 OFFLINE   Cheryl Turtlemoon

Cheryl Turtlemoon

Medium/Reiki/Tarot/Angel/Past Life Therapy

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,306 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:11 PM

Oh? LOL i had no idea Windermere had us within her links section. Thanks WIndermere for that and also thanks Cheryl for joining, its great to have you here, call me biast lol but we are a friendly bunch here :angelhug:

Would you mind if I put a link for your forum onto my website please? (did that sentence make sense?? LOL!) X
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   daisy

daisy

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 110 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

i did a internet search and found you that way :D

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:21 PM

Facebook?

or any other way?

I was trying to find a forum where i could discuss Ayurveda and the search engine (dogpile) found you. Love it!!

:rofl: :rofl: Dog Pile?? well that says a lot....charming! :mn: :rofl:

Would you mind if I put a link for your forum onto my website please? (did that sentence make sense?? LOL!) X

Not at all Cheryl, I understood completely :kiss: that would be great thanks, the more the merrier :thanks:

i did a internet search and found you that way :D

yours wasnt 'Dog Pile' as well was it?? :rofl:

#8 OFFLINE   daisy

daisy

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 110 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

errrrmmm nooo lol ive never heard of dog pile...have my fair share of dog pile to clean up though :ggle:

#9 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:02 PM

Dog pile, thats a new one on me too. never heard of that either, till i did a google it.....

Go Fetch :agree:

http://www.dogpile.com/

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#10 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

LOL Daisy, sounds like you got your hands full there, not with dog pile i hope lol. :blink:

I hadn't heard of dogpile either, question being, what the heck is spiritcharms doing on a search engine like that? are you sure we came under that Windermere? as i tried a search under Ayurveda and i can't see us and there's only 3 pages. How odd lol

#11 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

Now you know what all these spiders are doing.. its places like this that send them out to collect data from topics.. Youde be surprised where we are more than likely... :agree:

you make the choice...
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#12 OFFLINE   TracyFance

TracyFance

Reader

• VIP
  • 304 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

Now you know what all these spiders are doing.. its places like this that send them out to collect data from topics.. Youde be surprised where we are more than likely... :agree:

I only ever use Dogpile as it pulls in searches from: Yahoo, Bing, Ask and Google so you get more returns and some stuff comes up on Dogpile that just did not come up on others so I use it all the time, in fact its my homepage. I agree the name stinks (sorry could not resist!!) but it got me here.

I can't recall the exact search parameters but I know I was looking for Ayurveda Forums and something around that linked me to this.

I have a few links on my website such as Cheryl who does psychic development and another lady I know well who does Native American Drumming. I try to put on links for people and sites who's service and treatment I have been happy with especially if I can't offer what they can as people use sites as stepping stones to get to where they need to. xx

I think that answers all the replies! Sorry Dogpile seems to have taken over from the original question!!!

xx

#13 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

oh interesting, suprised you found us in that way as i dont think we had anything on the forum about that until you joined us windermere lol... still good to know that if you go searching through a pile of dog pile, then we get found ! :ggle:

#14 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:43 PM

Now thats a thought for the next ad campaign......

Attached File  letterboard.jpg   39.52KB   0 downloads

you make the choice...
or not.

#15 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:47 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :agree:

#16 OFFLINE   Star

Star

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 198 posts
  • LocationReading

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image oooh u lost me with the dogpile thingy lol

But anyway i was very lucky to find u on a google search...."spiritual chatrooms"

Posted Image
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

#17 OFFLINE   TracyFance

TracyFance

Reader

• VIP
  • 304 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

That is so funny!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am amazed nobody else uses it, it searches all the other sites so it finds things the others don't always come up with xx

#18 OFFLINE   Helz

Helz

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 325 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

I was searching for a spiritual forum and found you all :-) xxx (wasn't dogpile...i've got basic and boring google lol )

#19 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

:lol: thanks for letting us know it wasnt dogpile! Haha

#20 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

i've never heard of Dogpile!! I just whacked in spiritual forums on Google, and Voila..i found you
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 18 user(s)