#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:42 PM

I forget to mention this the other day. I was outside having a smoke stood against a wall and my dad opened the back door and all i saw was an extended arm lol (dad being dad) :rolleyes: LOL holding the car key case and bunch of keys in his hand and asked me if i'd seen the key lol...(long story!) anyway as he did that this white feather came along mid air from the front of the house floated along touched the end of the key and took direct left turn and floated right towards me and as it reached me before touching me slowly floated down and landed right in front of my feet!!

now this i found quite unsual, for one there wasn't even a breeze, it looked like it was just coming along in slow motion and being directly pushed along, dad didnt have his hand up that long, to touch the end of the key, take a left turn and come along to me, stop without touching me and float down to my feet, my jaw dropped open that my first thoughts were 'are you trying to tell me something spirit, the key represents something, which i took as a house as we are waiting to move house' anyway we havent had anything from that yet but we have just written a letter to the housing about our situation, maybe thats what it meant as i swear that that feather was being carried along and funny how i saw it all and dad was looking the other way with his arm reached out the door!!! LOL....

The story about the missing key lol, was the battery had gone on the car keys to unlock the doors using the key (central locking lol :rolleyes: ) and dad was playing about with it in the car and we were all out in the car together, well mum drove out and dad drove back but they had swapped keys,and dad only realised when he got in the key was missing from the casing on the car keys! so got me looking all over for it, even in the car, i did wonder why the car made a noise when i opened the door as if the light was on, anyway next morning dad found the key, in the blummin ignition wasnt it!!! cause he'd been messing with the casing to put a new battery in it, it was loose and obviously came off as he pulled the bunch of keys out of the ignition! honestly LOL
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

seeing a floating white feather behave like that is supposed to mean you guardian angel is close to you, bringing good luck, or good news too :agree:

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:56 PM

seeing a floating white feather behave like that is supposed to mean you guardian angel is close to you, bringing good luck, or good news too :agree:

Lets hope so! :kiss:
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#4 OFFLINE   normy

normy

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 457 posts
  • LocationWiltshire

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:57 AM

I have always been rather sceptical about white feathers having some sort of significance, but recently my wife had some interesting experiences. She is a nursing sister, and went recently to a colleague's funeral. She had sent healing thoughts to this colleague, before her physical death from pancreatic cancer.
At the grave after the funeral service, she saw something flutter down which she thought was a butterfly at first, but then recognised it as a small white feather. It dropped to the floor by a lady, who picked it up and looked round to someone behind her. They nodded to each other, as if to agree it meant something. There were no birds around which might have dropped this feather.
This became quite a talking point later among the nurses who had attended the funeral, and some of our family. There were no Spiritualists among all these, except me.

Next day, my wife was talking about this to a colleague in her office, and she saw a similar white feather on the floor. It was difficult to think how it could have got there, as the window was closed, and it had not been noticed before. Of course it could have been brought in on someone's clothes, but I have an open mind. :rolleyes:

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:52 PM

Ooh thanks for sharing that interesting story Normy, i found it really interesting, i love reading peoples accounts of things like this, i too have always been skeptical, especially with feathers and angels etc but the more i read and the more i encounter white feathers lol, im starting to change my mind, i mean that which ahppened above, totally blew my mind to be honest! i have had other accounts of white feathers when i was at a low point and screaming at spirit to help me and about to give up with them lol, and these feathers just appeared!! but it wasnt quite the same as watching that one come down the path in mid air, touch the key and turn without any breeze lol, i mean it was a birds feather but that doesnt matter, its it suddenly just appearing out of thin air lol and the way it moved so definate and the significane of it that did me.

#6 OFFLINE   Stephen_C

Stephen_C

• Fledgling
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNewcastle, UK

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

hi people!! i have had a few experiences with the white feather and i do beleive that this symbolises a good situation or a bout of good news is on the horizon.
one of my experiences was, i was in my bathroom/toilet of all places and began to get a message from my mothers father (my grandad jack), the message was for my mother but he told me to focus but the coincidence is that i had a job interview for Nissan the very next day.... when my grandad left after leaving me this mssage, something caught my eye, out in the hall.... low and behold... a tiny white feather was lying on the laminate floor!! there wasnt any windows or doors open because this was quite late at night that this happened. i knew little about the symbolism of the white feather but my gut instinct told me that was from my grandad and held the good situation/news with it!! i did follow what my grandad told me to do (focus) and i was successful at my interview which resulted in me getting the job :) Thanks grandad....... :)

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:15 PM

Aw that's fantastic Stephen, I love reading of peoples personal experiences of things like this and I think your right it does symbolise positive things as since my post I have had a bit of hope regarding our housing situation and have received communication at least from them in response to our letter, so I'm just waiting on the next White feather! Lol.... Watch this space!

#8 OFFLINE   Stephen_C

Stephen_C

• Fledgling
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNewcastle, UK

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

awe thats great!! really good news... thats definitely what the white feathter brings in my opinion spiritlove!! really happy for you :)

#9 OFFLINE   Helz

Helz

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 325 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

Myself and every sibling (I have quite a few) has received a white feather in the last few weeks (4 weeks ago to be exact) .
Everyone received one in the space of a few days. My dad got one in his car. My brother when hoovering his stair (he has no birds in his home), my sister watching tv in her sitting room, my husband in the kitchen etc etc

Unfortunately for us I don't think the white feathers symbolised something positive, but I do feel they appeared to create a feeling/awareness of protection...because that week we received heart breaking news ...

#10 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:16 PM

I see little white feathers a lot on my walks, probably where you would expect to see them on paths etc, so far one hasn't appeared in strange circumstances to me like the one floating down in front of spiritlove or inside with Stephen_C but I think they are a reminder of nature and the spiritual world for me on my walks.

#11 OFFLINE   Tracyjane

Tracyjane

• Fledgling
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

The two white feathers in my pic were found in my sister-in-laws back garden on christmas day 2011, we saw them as a present from above :)

#12 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:11 PM

Hi tracyjane wish I could see your feathers a little better but look like 2 tiny cotton balls on my phone, feathers of all kinds are a nice message I think to remind ourselves of angels, I see quite a few on my daily walks and say a little thank you every time I see them but the little white delicate fluffy ones are really nice, you wonder how they stay put in the breeze or wind, just say thank you angels :)

#13 OFFLINE   Tracyjane

Tracyjane

• Fledgling
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:24 PM

Yes, they are quite downy feathers that I would expect to have come from a baby bird but considering it was christmas day I find this highly unlikely. I don't know how to post a larger pic for you to see seriphos, sorry :(

#14 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

That's ok tracyjane, I know the type you are talking about which are common in late spring but as you say quite unusual for winter time, a lovely thing to see, I am glad you found them and reminded you of the spirit world :)

#15 OFFLINE   Tracyjane

Tracyjane

• Fledgling
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

Here you go  . . .

Attached Files

#16 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

Aaah thanks they are lovely x

#17 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

They are lovely :) i too thought they were two fluffy cotton balls ! :) a lovely message though especially seeing as they appeared at christmas time! Ive just seen one like that outside just now.

#18 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

I had a strange experience last night with a large white feather I found quite a while back, I don't normally pick them up but leave them were I see them but this was so beautiful I kept it. It sits in quite a deep drawer with a number of other small items, well one minute it seemed to be sitting were it normally is and next it's on my carpet next to the drawer. I tried to emulate by wafting and all sorts to show how it might have jumped out but can't! I don't remember picking it up and placing it outside the drawer unless the old brain cell is giving up again :) remains unexplained. A short while before that a largish feather floated from the sky on an evening walk though a housing estate to the local shop just in front of me and glided past but that was a coloured one.

#19 OFFLINE   darkestra

darkestra

Trusted

• 86 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

whenever im sad or missing my dog who passed nearly five years ago i always find tiny white feathers ive always took it as as a sign that shes close to me and sending me her love i love her dearly and when she passed part of me died too i find the feathers she sends me a great comfort and i know we ll find each other again one day death does not sever a bond that strong :kiss:

#20 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

Attached File  941318_635842743097312_480043365_n.jpg   45.96KB   1 downloads

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 30 user(s)