#1 OFFLINE   Briwi

Briwi

• Fledgling
  • 12 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationGreater Manchester

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

Hi All,
I've recently had my attunement for my 2nd degree Reiki and to obtain my certification I need to provide 10 case studies. I currently have done four. If anyone lives in the Greater Manchester area and would like me to come to them to perform a treatment, or alternatively I can do distance treatments, please let me know. I sometimes feel compelled to use crystals with my healing also.

The only thing I require from the client would be to fill in a form with some details about past and current health issues, what they expect from the treatment etc. All names and personal details are kept completely confidential and the information will be shredded once my de-personalised case studies have been sent on to my Reiki master.

Message me on here

Hugs xxxx

#2 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

Hi briwi, ive just edited out your email addy from your post, you dont want to put your email addy in open view like that or it will get picked up by spam bots and you will get thousands of email spam...

:agree:

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#3 OFFLINE   Briwi

Briwi

• Fledgling
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:26 PM

Hi briwi, ive just edited out your email addy from your post, you dont want to put your email addy in open view like that or it will get picked up by spam bots and you will get thousands of email spam...

:agree:

Geez - thanks for that - I didn't realise!

#4 OFFLINE   laura

laura

• Fledgling
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBirmimgham

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hi All,
I've recently had my attunement for my 2nd degree Reiki and to obtain my certification I need to provide 10 case studies. I currently have done four. If anyone lives in the Greater Manchester area and would like me to come to them to perform a treatment, or alternatively I can do distance treatments, please let me know. I sometimes feel compelled to use crystals with my healing also.

The only thing I require from the client would be to fill in a form with some details about past and current health issues, what they expect from the treatment etc. All names and personal details are kept completely confidential and the information will be shredded once my de-personalised case studies have been sent on to my Reiki master.

Message me on here

Hugs xxxx

Hi Briwi

Fair play to you - I'm thinking of doing Reiki myself but have little experience of it and am a little sceptical. I would like to familiarize myself with it as much as possible and if when you say distance treatments you mean where we would co-ordinate times where I would sit quietly somewhere in my house and you would work from your house then I'm game! If you still need people for this then just let me know and we can sort details.

Laura x :hug:

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:08 PM

Hi Briwi, why dont you try asking over on spiritcharmers as well, as you're more likely to get volunteers on there as well as Laura. I would volunteer myself but unfortunately its never quiet here and i can't get the peace at the moment, but if you're struggling i shall try my best and you can do it on me as well. I remember doing this myself when i did reiki 2 , i struggled to find 15 people! LOL, mind you i am going back to around 2003, maybe earlier lol.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#6 OFFLINE   sweetibiza

sweetibiza

• Fledgling
  • 1 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:53 AM

Hi Briwi

I saw your post on here and was wondering if you still needed volunteers for your case studies. I am really interested in Reiki and I live in Manchester (Ardwick)

regards
Aneesa

Hi All,

Message me on here

Hugs xxxx

#7 OFFLINE   Briwi

Briwi

• Fledgling
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

Hi Aneesa,

Yeah, always out for guinea pigs! Did you want a personal treatment where I come visit you or would you prefer a distant treatment. I find they are both as effective as each other so it's entirely up to you. I live in Hyde. Send me a personal message on here and I will give you my mobile number.

Hugs
Briwi (aka Mandy)

Hi Briwi

I saw your post on here and was wondering if you still needed volunteers for your case studies. I am really interested in Reiki and I live in Manchester (Ardwick)

regards
Aneesa

Hi All,

Message me on here

Hugs xxxx

#8 OFFLINE   Spiritual Godmummy

Spiritual Godmummy

• Fledgling
  • 16 posts
  • Locationby the sea

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:29 PM

Hi All,

Message me on here

Hugs xxxx

Hi Briwi, if you still need anyone tp be a guinea pig, give me a shout. I am able to help after 8pm each weekday. Good luck in getting your students! Spiritual Godmummy :heart:

#9 OFFLINE   laura

laura

• Fledgling
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBirmimgham

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:54 AM

Hi Briwi

How did you get on with your ten volunteers? I was amazed at what you could tell from the distant reiki on me - def got a gift there. That did it for me and I decided to definately do the the first degree (in July) - it's great and I also get to use it in work on people who need a little extra when I'm doing a facial or massage. Just waiting to do the second degree now - might be posting up here for volunteers soon!!!
laura x

#10 OFFLINE   Briwi

Briwi

• Fledgling
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:37 PM

Hi Briwi

How did you get on with your ten volunteers? I was amazed at what you could tell from the distant reiki on me - def got a gift there. That did it for me and I decided to definately do the the first degree (in July) - it's great and I also get to use it in work on people who need a little extra when I'm doing a facial or massage. Just waiting to do the second degree now - might be posting up here for volunteers soon!!!
laura x

Hi Laura,
It's great that you've decided to take up Reiki in response to a treatment - that's exactly how I started! The more practitioners we can get, the more widely accepted therapies like Reiki will become as an effective form of complimentary treatment.

I now have my 2nd degree certification and am working towards Reiki Master in the next year or so. I wish you every success!

Love and light
Briwi

#11 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:33 PM

Hi mandy how you doing? You sound like youre dong well with the reiki, good for you, bet its making you feel loads better :agree:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)