3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Stephen_C

Stephen_C

• Fledgling
  • 29 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationNewcastle, UK

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:59 AM

Hi people, the reason I have started this new topic is simply to help with different aspects of the third eye and different situations that can affect our brow chakra.

Can tiredness and a change in my life affect the sensation in between my eye brows and workability of my third eye?

Thanks people.

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hi again Stephen, good to see you back.

In which way do you mean about your brow chakra? you mean closing down and losing the sensation or the other way round?

what i wanted to say when i read this was yes tireness,stress etc can play a big part in this yes, you can feel like you are losing your awareness, not as strong if your tired and that and also on the same hand it can feel strong when its tiredness which can both result in it not working right if that makes sense.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Stephen_C

Stephen_C

• Fledgling
  • 29 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationNewcastle, UK

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

Yeah that makes sense, I have been tired quite alot lately obviously looking after the little one. My brow chakra still sort of gives me little pulse to say that it's still their when I need to use it which I am pleased about :)

Claire Does this sound right?
When I'm doing my tarot readings I become very tuned in to the spirit?
Also I don't need my cards to channel in....? Does that sound fine? 

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

Yeah that makes sense, I have been tired quite alot lately obviously looking after the little one. My brow chakra still sort of gives me little pulse to say that it's still their when I need to use it which I am pleased about :)

Claire Does this sound right?
When I'm doing my tarot readings I become very tuned in to the spirit?
Also I don't need my cards to channel in....? Does that sound fine? 

sounds perfect to me Stephen :agree: quite lucky really cause alot of people developing need the cards as a tool to eventually get the link to spirit, which i dont know why to be honest but i have heard so many people need this link and yes it can work like that, to me though it all depends on what you want to acheive and what you are meant to be doing, if you are going to progress at being a tarot reader/psychic or whatever then you will work with the cards very well and not usually link in with spirit unless there's a need for that, but it is certainly possible to do both. To me i feel from what you are saying is that you dont actually need the tarot cards, just tune into spirit without them. Then again, if you want to do both, then do both as i find if people want more guidance and information, then the cards are great for that, if people want more confirmation of loved ones on the other side or just that connection etc rather than answers to questions, then work with spirit, but you can work all three at the same time.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)