#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:47 PM

Hi all, as youre all probably aware members have been practicing their photo readings skills for a while now, mainly on the old forum.

Usually when photo reading for any of you who dont know this, the photo is usually to be of a person who you know at least something about or know someone that does have information about the person in the photo in regards to beable to give others valuable feedback to help them in their learning. Also the person in the photo is supposed to be in spirit and not still on the earth plane. If there is more than one person in the photograph, it's fine if some of those people are still with us, aslong as there is one that has passed over (as in group photo)

However, you can actually read photographs of people who are still here, it is possible as weve had a few where the person in the photo isnt in spirit and indeed still here,but can still pick up on spirit around the person in the photo or who supplied the photo. In other words its possible to read both whether passed over or still alive.

I've decided that it's ok to have either types of photos on here, but to please stipulate when you upload your photo if this person is still alive or not. As it isnt fair to other members practicing really, as this isn't a guessing game whereby lets see if anyone picks up on it,plus it can cause alot of confusion.

i am not saying that anybody here has deliberalty done that or will do that, but just wanted to point out in general why i ask that you tell us this information at the time when you add your photos.

:thanks:
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   moonray

moonray

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 143 posts
  • I am:Male
  • Locationunited kingdom

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:53 PM

I think i see what you mean.
Its ok to put any photo you like on so long as you say if the photo is of a living person or one who is in spirit.

how does all this work then claire, is it about the photo or is it about the connection to the energy of that person through the photo.

Havent a clue :rolleyes:

#3 OFFLINE   Angelass

Angelass

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 130 posts
  • I am:Not sure

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:14 PM

Yes Neptune that's the jist of it.

Recently I put a photo on of my dad but didn't tell the guys on here that he was still alive :blush:

As it were though the people that replied to it actually got it spot on :agree:
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Aruru_*

Guest_Aruru_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

Recently I put a photo on of my dad but didn't tell the guys on here that he was still alive:blush:

As it were though the people that replied to it actually got it spot on:agree:

I know it is quite some time ago since you talked about this, but it is news to me.
So... I know about the importance of grounding. There is no question. I am looking for some guidance to get into the right place in mind how to get in touch with the spirit beings. As all our abilities it needs not only knowledge but practice to learn the "trade".
Is here somebody who can help me. Do you know who would take me as kind of an apprentice on this journey or can help by advising me about a good workbook with exercises. I certainly would like to report back about my experiences. It is not a subject of mere curiosity of poking around. I am a practicing priestess in the Goddess tradition and take all spiritual directions very seriously.
I hope to hear from you all.

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:55 PM

Aruru maybe you would like to ask this in the mediumship and psychic discussion section where im sure people will be able to guide you. :angelhug: When you say apprentice, are you meaning you want members to practice on opening up to spirit and feedback?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#6 OFFLINE   TracyFance

TracyFance

Reader

• VIP
  • 304 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:00 AM

Recently I put a photo on of my dad but didn't tell the guys on here that he was still alive:blush:

I know it is quite some time ago since you talked about this, but it is news to me.
So... I know about the importance of grounding. There is no question. I am looking for some guidance to get into the right place in mind how to get in touch with the spirit beings. As all our abilities it needs not only knowledge but practice to learn the "trade".
Is here somebody who can help me. Do you know who would take me as kind of an apprentice on this journey or can help by advising me about a good workbook with exercises. I certainly would like to report back about my experiences. It is not a subject of mere curiosity of poking around. I am a practicing priestess in the Goddess tradition and take all spiritual directions very seriously.

I know a couple of people who may be interested in doing some mentoring. I'll ask for you. xx

#7 Guest_Aruru_*

Guest_Aruru_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:26 AM

Aruru maybe you would like to ask this in the mediumship and psychic discussion section where im sure people will be able to guide you. :angelhug: When you say apprentice, are you meaning you want members to practice on opening up to spirit and feedback?

Hi Spiritlove,
What I mean is: I try to find someone who would be willing to help me find a way to learn how to approach the spirit world in a safe and meaningful way. Who can point to helpful books and would be willing to talk about my reports I would send back.
I hope this clarifies what I have in my mind.
Thank you for listening Spiritlove.
Aruru

I know a couple of people who may be interested in doing some mentoring. I'll ask for you. xx

Hi Spiritlove,
What I mean is: I try to find someone who would be willing to help me find a way to learn how to approach the spirit world in a safe and meaningful way. Who can point to helpful books and would be willing to talk about my reports I would send back.
I hope this clarifies what I have in my mind.
Thank you for listening Spiritlove.
Aruru

Windermere, I finally found our thread again. I am still a little clumsy navigating the forums. I apologize.
I was happy to see that you understood what I need. I thank you for caring about my request.
Blessings, Aruru

#8 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

It might be worth you taking a look in our spiritual book library section Aurura where members recommend certain books. Of course you can always make your own topics in the spiritual section and also look through there as well and have a read round, there's plenty of things been discussed on mediumship and opening up to spirit etc. The best way though is to attend somewhere near you if you can, although i know you said there wasnt a spiritualist church near you?

you can learn alot through books and online too, but the only way to do it properly is in person and unfortunately you are too far a way. :angelhug:

have you been in contact with windermere about it yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 64 user(s)