Photo

Visiting Profiles.....leaving A Message.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Cheryl Turtlemoon

Cheryl Turtlemoon

Medium/Reiki/Tarot/Angel/Past Life Therapy

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,306 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

Hello Wingman,

Sorry to bother you, but remember on the old forum we could visit someones profile and let them know we had been, by leaving a message. I cant seem to find it on here, am I being dopey ? :)

Ta muchly for any help!!!

Cheryl
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

Hiya Cheryl, i can answer this one :woo: lol, if you click on someones profile and down the left hand side at the top it says 'profile feed' click that and you eill see a box in the middle of the page where you can leave a message there on there page. It took me a whike to find it when we changed over to the new upgrade.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

:ggle: yeah what she said :ggle: :agree: blimey you actually doing some site staff work instead of annoying me, :buzd: Runs awayyyyyyyyy :mn:

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

Yes i am capable you know ;) you want me to show you my worth? :lol: now wheres the ban button???
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#5 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

Blimey im slipping, i forgot the picture, i know how we all like pretty pictures,,,, cant do that can ya spiritlove santas little helper :ggle:

Attached File  Cheryl Turtlemoon - Viewing Profile - Spiritcharms 2012-03-19 19-07-47.jpeg   136.97KB   0 downloads

you make the choice...
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#6 OFFLINE   Cheryl Turtlemoon

Cheryl Turtlemoon

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,306 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:12 PM

LOL you two!!!!!!!!! :) thanks Both! and yay for the little piccy, I now know where to look... off to see if I can do it! :)

Play nicely now! :) hahahaha!!!! :) XX

**edited to say that I have found the thing to press, and now I can leave little (probably annoying) messages on peeps profile's! thanks muchly!!!!!! :D:D:D
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

:lol: cheryl we like to make the boring and mundane stuff intetesting! ;) dont we wingman :smkbot: now now wingman i can scribbke over them in paint shop pro! That much i can do :rofl:

#8 OFFLINE   Cheryl Turtlemoon

Cheryl Turtlemoon

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,306 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

oh I often wondered how Wingman got the little arrows and stuff on the pictures!!!!! :) oooh thats clever!!!! :D
Posted Image

#9 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

i dont use paint shop Pro, not for that, i use a firefox add on called "awesome screenshot", it grabs a screen shot then you can crop it, then highlight it and stick arrows and text on it, you can even free hand draw too if you want

Attached File  Visiting Profiles.....leaving A Message. - Spiritcharms 2012-03-19 21-06-40.jpeg   38.05KB   0 downloads

https://addons.mozil...nshot-capture-/

Giving away all my secrets eh.... :agree:
If it wont work on the latest Firefox ( i rewrite the code so it does on mine. i love it so much) you can get it for the chrome browser,,

Just kick up chrome and do a goggle search for Awesome screenshot chrome and it should find it for you

you make the choice...
or not.

#10 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

Lol youve asked for it now cheryl :ggle:

Oh i werent suggesting you was using paint shop, i know its a thing you got on firefox, i was meaning paint shop pro is all i got :(

#11 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:22 PM

Did i mention it was free, yorkshire bloke here, course its free,,,, :ggle:

you make the choice...
or not.

#12 OFFLINE   whitewolf

whitewolf

Trusted

• 58 posts
  • LocationMiddlesbrough

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

Thank you for the explanation wingman, didnt know we could do that on our profiles :angelhug:

#13 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

you are welcome peeps. Anything i can do to help, easy when you know how eh :agree:

you make the choice...
or not.

#14 OFFLINE   fancyfree

fancyfree

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 124 posts
  • LocationMy front room

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

I didn't know that either thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)