PLEASE READ FORUM RULES HERE
The Forum Rules
1) We'd like to keep this place a friendly and happy environment for our Spiritcharmers to hang out and post stuff about their Interest, or favorite pastime's, and goings on in their daily life.
We'd like you to help us do that by remembering that if you can't say anything nice about someone, then please don't say anything at all! Of course you can offer up your own point of view, but this must be done in a friendly respectful way to the other posters
2) This is a totally free site (we dont even clutter the place up with ads) in which no money must change hands by anybody or be expected even in the readings section.
If you want to offer a service that is paid for then please use the classified section to advertise your service so people know up front that you are offering a paid for service before they contact you.. Also please remember that this and other services are free to active members only..
While we do have a reading section on the forum, and this service is free, you must have 30 posts to gain access to this.
Any new member trying to break this rule by privately messaging members pestering them for readings will be banned.
We take this stance because we dont want any member who reads for people to feel pressurized in any way.
Members who feel they are being pressurized in this way please contact me so i can take the necessary action
3) I'm afraid that spammers clutter the place up too, and we will delete all spam as soon as we see it on the boards. Sorry and all that, but y'know.... thats life...
you are allowed your own site in your siggy (at the bottom of your posts) but only after you have posted so many posts on the forum. Also please dont put links in to your posts that guide people away from here to other forums. If you feel it is relevant to a subject then please PM the member you are answering in the topic and give them the link privately.
4) It's your forum too - let us know what you'd like to see or any suggestions for improvements that you might have.
We might not take up your suggestions, but we'll always consider them.
Spiritcharms do not use these cookies, even though they may be stored on our servers as part of how the software works, but We personally do nothing with this information, they are not used for tracking you for say targeted advertising or for getting any personal details about you that we dont already have when you sign up.
Cookies are not spyware or viruses and they can't read information from a computer. Neither are cookies the source for pop-ups or spam.
Due to a change in the E.U. Law, we have to tell you that this site may store cookies on your device. Your privacy is not affected in any way, and we do nothing at all with the information.
If you would like to know more about Cookies, and remember this is not a new thing, all sites have them if you log in to it, then you can find out more here.
If you stay on this site, that means that you are ok with the cookies, nothing has changed only the fact that all sites in the E.U. have to now to tell you if cookies may be stored on your device.
its your responsibility to make sure you have read these forum rules before you sign up any failure to do so, removes any responsibility from spiritcharms under the new E.U Law regarding cookie permissions.
6) That's it! Just have fun, 'cos that's what life is about.