need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:37 PM

PLEASE READ FORUM RULES HERE

The Forum Rules

1) We'd like to keep this place a friendly and happy environment for our Spiritcharmers to hang out and post stuff about their Interest, or favorite pastime's, and goings on in their daily life.

We'd like you to help us do that by remembering that if you can't say anything nice about someone, then please don't say anything at all! Of course you can offer up your own point of view, but this must be done in a friendly respectful way to the other posters

2) This is a totally free site (we dont even clutter the place up with ads) in which no money must change hands by anybody or be expected even in the readings section.

If you want to offer a service that is paid for then please use the classified section to advertise your service so people know up front that you are offering a paid for service before they contact you.. Also please remember that this and other services are free to active members only..

While we do have a reading section on the forum, and this service is free, you must have 30 posts to gain access to this.

Any new member trying to break this rule by privately messaging members pestering them for readings will be banned.

We take this stance because we dont want any member who reads for people to feel pressurized in any way.

Members who feel they are being pressurized in this way please contact me so i can take the necessary action

3) I'm afraid that spammers clutter the place up too, and we will delete all spam as soon as we see it on the boards. Sorry and all that, but y'know.... thats life...

you are allowed your own site in your siggy (at the bottom of your posts) but only after you have posted so many posts on the forum. Also please dont put links in to your posts that guide people away from here to other forums. If you feel it is relevant to a subject then please PM the member you are answering in the topic and give them the link privately.

4) It's your forum too - let us know what you'd like to see or any suggestions for improvements that you might have.
We might not take up your suggestions, but we'll always consider them.

5) This site uses Cookies. Cookies are little tracking devices which let the site owners know you have visited, it may also include your log in details so that when you visit spiritcharms it may log you in automatically to assist you.

Spiritcharms do not use these cookies, even though they may be stored on our servers as part of how the software works, but We personally do nothing with this information, they are not used for tracking you for say targeted advertising or for getting any personal details about you that we dont already have when you sign up.

Cookies are not spyware or viruses and they can't read information from a computer. Neither are cookies the source for pop-ups or spam.

Due to a change in the E.U. Law, we have to tell you that this site may store cookies on your device. Your privacy is not affected in any way, and we do nothing at all with the information.

If you would like to know more about Cookies, and remember this is not a new thing, all sites have them if you log in to it, then you can find out more here.

If you stay on this site, that means that you are ok with the cookies, nothing has changed only the fact that all sites in the E.U. have to now to tell you if cookies may be stored on your device.

its your responsibility to make sure you have read these forum rules before you sign up any failure to do so, removes any responsibility from spiritcharms under the new E.U Law regarding cookie permissions.

6) That's it! Just have fun, 'cos that's what life is about.

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#2 OFFLINE   newisis

newisis

• Fledgling
  • 13 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationusa

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

Sounds good!

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

:) not many rules but we have to have them.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#4 OFFLINE   OvhBillin

OvhBillin

Jay

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,788 posts
  • I am:Male
  • Locationî

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

Rules are important to have.

Besides, it's not like folks on this side don't know about these rules by them selves already too... never a bad things to remind each other at times i think as to even avoid misunderstandings. They sound completely logical to me :) ....

:busy: "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".

- Winston Churchill  

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

Im glad you like our rules Treesong! :)
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#6 OFFLINE   Liselou

Liselou

• Fledgling
  • 9 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

That's cool with me xx

#7 OFFLINE   Lexie

Lexie

Trusted

• 67 posts
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

Read and Agreed :) x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 79 user(s)