258 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   whitewolf

whitewolf

Trusted

• 58 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationMiddlesbrough

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

A lot of what we suffer in this life is not being able to look at the postive things that happen to us daily, so i wanted to do a topic that we can think of something everyday that we are thankful for, even if its a small blessing.

Today i am thankful for the peace ive had today after such a hectic week... :)

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

Very nice thread whitewolf, thankyou for starting it :)

Im very thankful today for being able to go out shopping and also buy a very lovely top and a pair of cream jeans ive been searching for in my size for almost 12 months!
And for also some lovely fish and chips in sainsburys and buying birthday gift for my dad.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Even though i've been plagued with coldcallers on the phone best part of the day, i'm Thankful that i have my hearing.
Bless them in their work
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#4 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

Difficult one this ive had to think about it. so i think today i am grateful for my next door neighbors who had a fire and offered to burn all my rubbish out of the garden which saved me a big job, was very nice of them to offer and do it for me..

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#5 OFFLINE   Cheryl Turtlemoon

Cheryl Turtlemoon

Medium/Reiki/Tarot/Angel/Past Life Therapy

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,306 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

Im thankful for my Tarot Cards, which have given me a real laugh this morning. Im also thankful for my hubby who caught me on an April Fools joke... It shows me he loves me! :D and Im thankful for my dog, Oscar, for waking me up by jumping on my chest... he loves me too! :)

ps edited to thank WhiteWolf for starting this thread... being thankful is so important! X
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

I give Thanks when i wake for the day ahead, when i go to bed for the days gone by
and the days to come in their entirety. I'm grateful for all that is, big or small' or how insignificant
it may seem to some.
I'm truly grateful/thankful for being alive otherwise i wouldn't be able to think about this thread :ggle:
It's certainly makes you think to try and put one thing forward
Bless you Whitewolf :hug:
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

This thread reminds me of a one of my favourtie films, Pollyanna and the 'things to be glad about' part,amyone remember that?

Well ive to be glad today that my sister was able to look after Nathan this morning for a few hours whilst i got my head down as id been up nearly all night!

And i'll second that, thanks Whitewolf for this lovely thread :kiss: and thanks also to all you lovely people posting in it :kiss:
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#8 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

Today i'm thankful for my emotions and that my tearducts are working ok :ggle:

#9 OFFLINE   whitewolf

whitewolf

Trusted

• 58 posts
  • LocationMiddlesbrough

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

Today im thankful for a lovely sunday with my family, and good old sunday lunch which i didnt have to cook. all of us sat around the table together. put me in mind of that very old saying...A family that eats together, stays together.

#10 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

Me well, im thankful that i found a pan so i could cook an egg or two, most to all of the essentials are packed away in moving boxes for the flit to Lancashire.

its a small thing but the small things mean the most i guess (as the actress said to the bishop)

you make the choice...
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#11 OFFLINE   loveall

loveall

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 121 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

im thankful today because i got a nice visit from some family members that i haven't seen in some time

#12 OFFLINE   Cheryl Turtlemoon

Cheryl Turtlemoon

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,306 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:06 AM

Today I am thankful for my shed, as that is where I am sitting, writing this. My shed is lovely, and its given me the chance to have a cuppa without waking anyone. whew!!!! :)
Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

Me well, im thankful that i found a pan so i could cook an egg or two, most to all of the essentials are packed away in moving boxes for the flit to Lancashire.

its a small thing but the small things mean the most i guess (as the actress said to the bishop)

You could have always used the barby outside :ggle:

Today im thankful for my son having slept well last night! Also so me and my sister could cut out photos of dad thrpugh the ages and stick them on the mirror with his birthday boy banner :agree:

#14 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

today i'm thankful for the company of my cousin and his wife, Bless them both :heart:

#15 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

Well today was one of those rare days when I'm so busy doing something that I don't have time to think,
im thankful for days like that because I miss Claire and Nathan that much that it gets me down day to day

so a day like today feels like a rest

Sent from my mobile with tapatalk

you make the choice...
or not.

#16 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

Not for much longer now hopefully, Wingman. :agree: :angelhug:

#17 OFFLINE   Cheryl Turtlemoon

Cheryl Turtlemoon

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,306 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

Today I am thankful for my friends, who came for a chat and gave me very good advice :)
Posted Image

#18 OFFLINE   SeaStar

SeaStar

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 458 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

Today I'm thankful for the new American candy store that opened in my city centre. I can't wait to eat my Butterfinger!

#19 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

Today im thankful for my sister being off work and helping me with Nathan !

#20 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

today im Effing thankful :ggle: that ive finally finished packing up the house, taken me 4 days working 10 hours a day solid... ive got housemaids knee, dishwashers hands from cleaning everything.. Blisters on my thumbs from that stupid tape gun which is built for a right hander and im left handed and im now surrounded by boxes, its like living in a warehouse,,

but yay ive done. just fiddly bits now

Thank Alla,thank budda, thank Gawd..... (he says as he collapses in a heap on the floor :agree:

you make the choice...
or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 68 user(s)