#1 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

Now i know you will all come in here thinking "Now whats happened" but no, its fine, its just a way to get you into a topic about Jesus,,,

Now dont click away just yet 'cos this might get interesting.
lets have a discussion about jesus because i think he gets a bad rap because of the ties with religion, or rather the hijacking by religion to what i see jesus as...

When you think about what Jesus did, how he was with people, how he cured the sick, spoke to spirit, how he relayed the messages that some of the new age guru's are talking about now that all is of one consciousness, one with the universe, there is no death.. it was obvious to me what he actually was.

Jesus said he was the son of god, he also said or seemed to imply that he was actually god in human form, but people missed the point of what he was actually saying..

when you look at the new age gurus, what are they telling us, they are telling us that the spirit of god is in all of us, we are all children of god because we all come from the source, the source which i like to see as the god light, our souls are fragments of this god light, just like our children our fragments of us.
Jesus was also trying to tell us that you dont have to go to a house of worship to find god, all you have to do is pick up a stone or a piece of wood and god is in everything, you are god, and god is you..

This is what jesus meant when he said this, this is what he was trying to tell the people at the time.

Jesus by all the evidence put forward was in fact a spiritual healer, he was probably the greatest psychic medium that ever lived and his thinking being so in tuned with spirit was way ahead of his time and got executed for it...

Jesus was sent to us to kick start spirituality in the way that we see it now, but was taken over by the power hungry controlling churches that likes to tell us all to behave or will be all dammed to hell..

Jesus real messages was one of love and to look inside yourself to find the divine spirit that we all are.
These days we like to express this by saying .

We are not human being having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual being having a human experience and this is the exact same message that jesus was trying to get across.

Jesus is not of the church movement, he his part of the spiritual movement..
Attached File  Jheals.jpg   43.2KB   5 downloads

Discuss..

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#2 OFFLINE   Cheryl Turtlemoon

Cheryl Turtlemoon

Medium/Reiki/Tarot/Angel/Past Life Therapy

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,306 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

Brilliant post! I'm often ask where I sit in relation to jesus and what I do , being as I'm both a minister and a medium , and my answer is, as you so rightly point out, Jesus was THE best medium! He was also aware of all that was around him, and "preached" love and light, which isn't so different from how we are now. In all honesty I can only agree with this post - Jesus does get a bad rap and he doesn't deserve it!
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Well ive always believed that Jesus was a healer and medium, but dont believe the walking on water or turning water into wine theory. So his father God, where did that come from? I get so confused over it all, ive tried reading the bible but it just doesnt sit with me at all, i dont understand it for one and never will.

Jesus's story reminds me of the witch trials, another way of punishment for people trying to bring true light to the spiritual movement.
Not sure im making much sense as im kind of switched off from religion as i dont believe in it and never have.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#4 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

The bible is rubbish, its distorted messages written by the church to suit their pursuit of power and i should know because i was top in my school at bible studies,the bible gripped me so much people thought i would become a priest. but what they didnt get was i was picking it to pieces and very often got thrown out of RE studies for asking the wrong sort of questions.

They just didnt understand what Jesus was, so they took the story of the Egyptian god Horus and built some myth around Jesus, born of the virgin on 25th dec and so on.

Might come as a surprise to some that there is no evidence at all that says Jesus was born on the 25th dec, they just made that up to tie in with Horus, the similarity are so close that some people believe that jesus is the re-incarnation of the the Egyptian god Horus.

but he wasnt, its just the church of the time blowing up the image of this simple man, who was a spiritual healer and psychic with his words of spiritual wisdom, with, and you have to remember a vast following from the ordinary people which the church felt a need to control.. into some all great walking on water turning water into wine rubbish, so they could transfer this power onto the church.

Most people are switched off from religion and the reason is simple, because our spirits are meant to be free, free thinking, free will, and we instinctively know that religion is non of these things, it is controlling and judgmental, and they have taken the name of Jesus with it.

Anybody that is highly spiritual cannot be controlled by fear and when they try to do it we have a very big reaction to it, its as if we know in our souls that it is wrong.

jesus is tied in with all this, not because he was part of it, infact many forget that Jesus was against the church, he was an enemy of the church and it corruption at the time, and hated religion which is why he told people you dont need a house of worship to find god

so when he was executed the church used the following of Jesus and built a massive money making racket around his popularity and built him up so they then could create fear of the masses to control them..

you make the choice...
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#5 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

absolutely bang on in my book :agree:
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#6 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

Im not sure i agree that most are switched off from religion, isnt that what causes war and violence and fighting? I come across more religious people than i do non religious, at least on the internet i do.

But where does it come from that Jesus was just an ordinary man, healer, spiritual medium, is there proof of that too?

Confuses me it does.....

Which reminds me they are on about stopping RE lessons in schools but the churches were saying that with the way the world is today, they actually need more of it, not stop it completely, i wonder why that is?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#7 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

you have to remember that religious people are not spiritual people. the two just aren't the same. A person that recites the bible is not being spiritual they are being controlled by a thought, a thought that if they dont follow the instructions made up by the church they will be dammed to hell, they say they believe in god and jesus not by what they feel inside but by what they are being told, what is written.
they have no real faith, and the proof of that is so obvious if you start to call them out.

they will get all nasty and start to recite the bible at you and telling you, you will go to hell, this is because their faith in religion is so weak because its not something they feel.

True faith in something is being able to see other points of view and not want to kill somebody for not thinking what you do...

Now this thing about evidence of jesus being a healer and psychic medium....

well what would you call "laying on Of hands to heal,as it says in the bible. does that sound like some form of Reiki healing, perhaps somebody who knows a lot more about the history of rieki can tell me if im right about this fact, but didnt the man who first experienced the healing power of the hands (who it is named after) actually say it was like the light of god ran through him. (something like that anyway)

Jesus often spoke to spirit too, got messages from spirit, how is that different to what psychic do today...

Jesus was born poor, he was born to a carpenter and he had brothers and sisters too, he was just an ordinary simple man who had the gift of healing and mediumship, of course this wasnt good enough for the church so they slung in a virgin birth to make him special and not poor, or at least to really say that Jesus was born of a vessel that just happened to be a poor women but had nothing to do with jesus, not really, and not just an ordinary person with a mum and a dad...

Did you know also that jesus had a life, the bible only recounts his early days and then the time of his execution at the age of 33.. people call this Jesus's missing years..

There is evidence though to show that in the meantime, jesus fell in love with mary Magdalene and they went walkabouts together as a courting couple and some scholars say that this is where the the holy grail came into it, the cup of life.. because Mary was actually pregnant by Jesus..

so you see, just an ordinary bloke with extraordinary gifts.

but tell a religious person any of this and they go into a dicky fit, because they cant handle was in more the truth than walking on water

you make the choice...
or not.

#8 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

I agree with what you are saying, but where did God come from? Where did the word God come from? You see to me healing is chanelled energy from the universe sometimes through spirits as they are all energy to, we are all energy, what makes you think healing comes from God? Not meaning to detract from the subject of Jesus but in this case its linked?

#9 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Where did the word God come from, blimey how long have you got.. :ggle: well to cut a long story short, the word God comes from the word Good.. as to portray the divine goodness in the universe,,,

when we do spiritual work you are working with the divine goodness in the universe and all that it is...

All healing and spiritual work comes from the divine goodness in the universe and everything.

God!!!

God is not a man in the sky with a big beard that will smite thee down for nicking thy neighbors donkey or running off with the milkman for a bit of howyafather up the haystack.. (controlling church thing again)

The divine goodness is in everything...which is why god is in everything and there is no such thing as sin only different experiences with the divine goodness,,,

Here edeth the lesson..

:ggle:

you make the choice...
or not.

#10 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

:rofl: God you sound like your starting to preach now! :agree: lol....only kidding! I never knew where the term actually came from, maybe i should have just looked it up on the net! :ggle:

Course i know its nit some bearded bloke sitting on white fluffy clouds, you know my take already on this.

#11 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

yes i do know your take on this already but your take on this is not born out of judgement but out of bad experience.

for those that dont believe in god but believe in spirit, and Angels and so forth... Id like to ask where do our souls come from, how can there be a spirit world without God, without a driving force that is this divine goodness..

Can you really have one without the other?

How would that really work in practice ?

you make the choice...
or not.

#12 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

No its not born out of bad experience at all. Ive never believed in it to start with, it just never 'gelled' with me at all, even at a very young age at school RE lessons, prayers and hymns at school, it just made me switch off completely because deep within my soul, i knew it wasnt right and i would be off in another world! My nickname was daydreamer!

Its funny though cause a few years back when i was having a taste of past life regression or it might have come through in a reading, i cant quite remember, i was apparently a follower of Jesus and prayed for him.

Im not saying i dont believe in a divine goodness, just not this powerful God being. You keep saying God light and all that, which to me tells me that you do believe in an actual entity, God entity,person for a soul to exsist.

#13 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

what you are saying though is obvious that you cant split of God and jesus from religion and thats the point im trying to make in all this, that god and jesus has nothing to do with religion, its just been made that way by man, if you was brought up to believe in the true nature of god and jesus being in essence just like you (a healing spiritual medium) would it then be so hard to get hold of. but the church has twisted the truth so spiritually open people in the true sense, feels its falseness and the lies coming out of the bible and so switch it off, not seeing god and jesus in their true light untainted by the church message,,

Yes i do believe in a sort of entity, but not in the limited way people see a single all powerful being, this entity is everything, its in every leaf on a tree, it is the tree, it is the roots of the tree, it is the soil of the earth the tree stands in and spreads out into infinity.
god is everything, is in everything, its in the air we breath the space we walk through, every atom of our being all this radiates out from the god light in another dimension we call the spirit realms...

you make the choice...
or not.

#14 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

But im only talking from a point of view of what people are discussing and what religion actually is as they see it, it doesnt mean i cant split it, its not in my head, im not brainwashed with it, im speaking from a believers point of view and the way in which its been taught in the world, do i believe a word of it? No i dont, i dont even believe religion exsists, not in my world it doesnt doesnt, but im speaking from the persepctive of others perceptions if you get me?

This God light as you see it in trees and and a leaf and everywhere, nature etc, to me is what i call energy, i believe in energy, even science does lol, and thats whaat you call the god light.

Edit: oh i see on camera you're having a commercial break :agree: Lol....

Would be interesting to hear others opinions and take on it this topic too.

#15 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

but this discussion isnt about religion as such, its about how the church have taken the messages of Jesus and destroyed him, used his spiritual good name and done a lot of damage, which is evident to the way you think and the way millions of people think about jesus,

If you want to know what religion has done to the good name of jesus, just google

"why do people hate jesus so much"

what you will find is loads of different entries but its got nothing to do with what Jesus did, its to do with people rebelling against the church and telling us what to do... people are rebelling against the trouble they cause and the angry judgmental people that are involved in the church.... (not everybody but the main players in other countries)

People talk about spiritual enlightenment coming in 2012, and as daft as it seems spiritual enlightenment could manifest itself in more and more people hating the church because the church is to spirituality what Hitler was to freedom of speech., unfortunately Jesus gets dragged in to it because people dont understand what the church have done, they wont learn the truth about Jesus because it is so linked with religion in their minds that they hate jesus as well.even though they could never imagine that the living jesus hated the church and religion of the time too

He's on their side and people cant see it.....

i take it that we generally believe that there is a higher order in spirit, teachers guides,higher spiritual realms than others.. a sort of gaffer system.
so who is the top of the tree, who is the boss

you cant have a gaffer system without somebody being in charge,,,, :agree:

could that be God???

you make the choice...
or not.

#16 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

I see what your saying, ive seen it on the net too about why people hate jesus, but what i dont understand for example, a christian, Pentecostal, they dont hate jesus, theyve just celebrated his resurection over Easter obviously, Jesus our Saviour! So, how come the same so called religion both loves and hates jesus? I just dont get it?

I agree with the spiritual enlightment thing.

#17 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

they dont, people in the church dont hate jesus, its non religious people that are turning against the church in a big way now, and people who have these watered down belief systems is basically 'cos they dont have the faith in religion but need to believe in something but still spout off the same doctrine, so much so that they still wont have anything to do with us, the true spiritual people of this world..

still the same judgmental attitude that causes wars and destroyed peoples faith in the church in the first place

you make the choice...
or not.

#18 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

Obviously not been reading the same thing then, ive read around a while back ' why do christians, religions hate jesus?' i will have to see if i can find i again.

I always thought that a majority of non religious were against the church anway?

#19 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

no, thats atheists you are thinking of that dont like the church and never have done. Most people on the whole used to be like " i believe in god or jesus but cant be bothered to go to church" indifferent belief i call it.

now its hatred, now its total shutters down, now people just think sod it and wont even discuss it, there is a real movement of bad feeling building towards the church.

people see people involved in the church and they dont trust them, in my day you saw somebody going to church and you just imagined they were well to do, upper class, posh sort of thing, now going to church is seen as there is something fundamentally wrong with you and your life is so empty you need to believe all that rubbish.

Defo something strange going on.....

you make the choice...
or not.

#20 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

they dont, people in the church dont hate jesus, its non religious people that are turning against the church in a big way now, and people who have these watered down belief systems is basically 'cos they dont have the faith in religion but need to believe in something but still spout off the same doctrine, so much so that they still wont have anything to do with us, the true spiritual people of this world..

still the same judgmental attitude that causes wars and destroyed peoples faith in the church in the first place

I totally agree with your edited post :agree: well said and on that note i need my sleep, so will say goodnight and Godbless! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 37 user(s)