#61 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:39 AM

Must be a scarey thought that Joe if you are not sure if when we die we just know nothing, we just stop existing until the great rapture.

Can i ask do you not think there is enough evidence already to suggest that the spiritworld is real and that when we die we do go off to spirit at the moment of death and can even communicate with the gifted down here with the mediums,,,

i will be very interested to know what you make of your soul reading when she tells you all about your past lives, the fact that you have died many times before and come back in a different body many times, for that to be true which of course she cant prove but what she will tell you like she told both me and claire and Kally too is that these past lives leave its traits in your soul and you will recognize yourself and the things you do because of whats happened to you before..

Hopefully that will convince you that when we die we dont just lay there in black nothingness waiting for the trumpet call, that death is not like that and hopefully that will give you a bit of comfort for anytime you have to deal with death of any elderly person at work and so on..

Actually Wingman, I do not necessarily believe in the rapture. That we just know nothing, or sleep until the time of the second judgement they call it. The thing is I have read enough near death experiences and have certain beliefs of my own seperate from what the church thinks that I should believe. Even after reading the bible front to back many times over, over the years since young. I believe that God has certain things in my Spirit and things that are part of my soul that life instantly continues. For example: The story of when Jesus Christ was on the cross with two criminals. One repented and the other did not. Jesus said to the person beside him on the cross that you will be with me in paradise. He did not say you have to wait thousands of years or wait til I come back. According to the scripture he said that you will be with me in paradise. I think that alone says volume.

Although many people can pick verse to verse to claim what they think to be true. I know certain denominations would like to tell you that when you die, you know nothing. That is it, and that comes from verses too.

Guess what I am saying is that I believe what is in my heart to be true. I feel that God speaks to me, to my soul in a certain way where I know what is what.

Some people could argue with you wingman that a spirit world, and knowing there is one could be considered a scary thought too. Some people find comfort in knowing that maybe knowing nothing, and not even existing after means that there is no pain, no sadness, no hurt. You know what I am saying. Just being a devils advocate here, and flipping the coin to your side now. lol

Guess I could say though regardless of what death may bring. The unknown is scary too me, no matter how many past lives I might have lived. No matter what may happen. I would like to think my faith is strong enough to believe that I will be in the arms of God so to speak. In a place that is comforting and peaceful. Have to say the soul reading I had. Very intuitive. Very interesting. Would love Claire to comment on it at some point as well. I have yet to get my wife to listen to it. The similarities is kind of scary in some ways. Guess it all depends on how you look at it though.

It was reassuring that she sees me being in this life for a good time. At one time of my life I was ready to go at anytime. If that meant I was able to have peace. I guess I was not scared or fearful. Then I created a family with my wife and my son. Now I want to be on this earth for as long as I can be. Long time like at least until my 90's

Then I have dealt with so much death working at the nursing home. Seeing the struggle some of them go through to cross over. It scares the living crap out of me. Guess that plays on my mind. Thinking I do not want to go through that, but it is all part of life process as well. It is all in the way we think about it, and approach it.

Thank you Wingman for this great discussion.

A little bit of meditation goes a long way !!!

#62 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

I actually believe that we will never prove spiritworld is real not 100% certain, and thats by design and also by manipulation of governments too. I had a conversation with Derek ackorah years ago and i was asking him why does the TV programmes always cut to a commercial when things start to get interesting in the ghost hunts he takes part in and he told me they do it on purpose because they are afraid of capturing real proof because of what it could do to a section of the population.
I understand and i agree too, well part of me does anyway..
Can you imagine though if there was 100% proof of the afterlife, there would be mass suicides and people killing people they loved that were suffering in this life, it would be chaos.
i cant really understand why it would be scary for people though to imagine an afterlife, as we all know that one day we are all going to die and to believe we go off to spirit should be comforting, well that's if you treat life in the right way.

This is where being spiritual and being religious differs though because, spiritual teaches us that we are spiritual being trying to have a human experience which implies we need to live life to the full and grab as many experiences as we can. Religion though teaches us to behave or we will be punished for being sinful which stunts life and actually goes against true spiritual growth..

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#63 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

i wondered why they cut off at a crucial point of the programme, i used to get real frustrated
and shout at the tv :blush: in the end..i stopped watching them. Now i know why!
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#64 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

Use to watch all those shows, now I avoid them like the plague.

#65 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

Thought some of you might enjoy this topic :)
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#66 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:42 AM

Wow this is one long thread! I admit I haven't read all of it just this last page.

I was raised catholic taken to church every sunday and had the fear of God, Hell and damnation drilled into me if I didn't bow to the church and everything the priest said (because he was HOLY dontcha now). This was my grandmother's influence, and that of the Nuns at school (who were also HOLY dontcha now) ....... but omg were some of them Mean there was no kindness it was like they looked down on us like we were just horrid little sinners.

Thankfully, my Mom when she was young was not raised catholic but marrying catholic was very quick to determine that those that went to church and thought they were better than everyone else because they did, made it a fashion show then participated in a 2 hour gossip session about so and so they had been at the same service. Anyway she decided this did not sit right with her and did not attend church. But she was the kindest most compassionate and selfless person I have ever come accross. She didn't do this to please the church, she innately knew this is how she should be and lived her entire life doing so, it was not an easy one with 9 kids but she never raised her voice or complained.

After running rampant as a teen then finally growing up and having my own family, realizing that her Traits were indeed Holy in that she cared and sacrificed for other's her whole life. I learned compassion, kindess, acceptance and faith from her.

When I was ready to explore spirituality having a 13 year old daughter that manifested gifts in a huge way, was able to show me that there is so much more than I had ever learned in church to being spiritual. Trust, faith there is a higher power whatever we call it that guides us. If not for people believing this humanity would have self destructed in caos long before anyone would have had time to write any bible, dogma for destruction as they are interpreted and manipulated according to a person's thought's beleifs whether they be healthy, kind or psychotic it can and is intrepretted to control and inflict pain (evil) upon many.

In my spiritual search I decided to believe in what my mother taught me to have faith I am guided, trust and acceptance I will learn what I need to grow spiritualy. Not to be judgemental as we each have our own path and lessons to learn. Always treat other's as tho they were my brother or sister with kindness, compassion and a desire to help when I can. We have a universal connection how else could we communicate togeather on this site and have the feeling that we 'like the person and enjoy their company' you can feel the connection intereacting with other's on here.

I do believe that our soul incarnates, when we ascendto the spiritworld we are still connected with those we have left behind, with the help of guides and angels our soul evolves with each incarnation and we return with a new blueprint to follow to further evolve. I do believe we have a choice whether to reincarnate or not, we all have a higher power what ever we call him/her, in heaven another plane. But I do not believe in hell, I believe one that a person who think would be deemed to hell for 'sins' ascends with other souls but is shown their sins and helped to see how they can and need to be repentant for them.

Okay getting bleary eyed and rambling might not make much sense so feel free to to skip over lol

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#67 OFFLINE   EvolvingSoul

EvolvingSoul

• Fledgling
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

What gets me out of this whole thing with Jesus is how Man could get it all wrong after his death..? I have always been attracted to Jesus BUT not in the religious fanatic way.. I believe Jesus came to teach the eternal truths of the universe. And to teach unconditional love and opening the heart chakra but man kills him and creates a religion around him that is actually against what he stood for?? Jesus loved ; the church judges.. Makes no sense..

And furthermore, I think the bible is the ultimate mind control written by kings of that time to control their land and any uprising of "common" people.. To "fear" GOD. But To me GOD isn't fearful and inside everyone of us.. Love is what we are , fear is what we have learned..

#68 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

This is a long topic! don't know if I have missed somebody already mentioning it but two interesting books I have read are Conversations with Jesus Books I & II by Jesus and Alexis Eldridge, yes I did say co author Jesus! Alexis Eldridge in these books says Jesus chose her to talk in the 21st century with him about many of past and present issues.

Firstly he says he was born June 30th not the pagan festival 25th December, the reason being that many births were kept silent until the child was around 6 months old as infant mortality was quite common in those days, the tie with December then becomes stronger.

It is interesting that the long conversations with him are all about mind, body, spirit, synchronicities, his previous incarnations including time with the buddha, as a member of a native american settlement, Tibetan monk etc. So here he has said he has had many incarnations. Also interesting is there is very little mention in any of the conversations about the Bible!

In book I there is some excellent words on the soul, death what happens after death, also what happens if you commit suicide. Angels are mentioned through the books including as guides in life and at death. God is not mentioned but Jesus calls the 'origins, The Creators. Near death experiences are talked about including the white light many see. Star seeds are mentioned... beings of high spiritual order.. Thich Nhat Hanh, Dalai Lama etc. The books are detailed and much to much to cover here. Whether you believe these words come from Jesus or not is up to the individual but I will say there were insights of the higheset order in my humble opinion including what is the true meaning of life, life destiny etc etc. Talks about the clear mind, spirit guides. I thought both were excellent reads. I guess there will be reviews on Amazon.

One of the best quotes from the book is... In school let every child know that they are divine in nature..

#69 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

I am not against the church or religion,they tell us jesus was the son of god,yet aren't we all children of god,Jesus I believe was an healer,who was very connected to Spirit,like some of us on this forum are able to heal and are able to connect to spirit,I see the bible as a story full of enbelishments,a little bit like chinese whispers,real accounts of what jesus did got passed from person to person,with each person a little bit more was added,until it was blown all out of proportion. :kiss:

#70 OFFLINE   zyx

zyx

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 965 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

Jesus was a prop............representing God(the sun)...............just a prop.

Jesus was used to represent god cryptically..........."The sun of god",,....."The Son of God"...............on the cross

Worship the sun and unlock its knowledge....

#71 OFFLINE   Cherryarc

Cherryarc

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 111 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

I actually believe that we will never prove spiritworld is real not 100% certain, and thats by design and also by manipulation of governments too. I had a conversation with Derek ackorah years ago and i was asking him why does the TV programmes always cut to a commercial when things start to get interesting in the ghost hunts he takes part in and he told me they do it on purpose because they are afraid of capturing real proof because of what it could do to a section of the population.
I understand and i agree too, well part of me does anyway..
Can you imagine though if there was 100% proof of the afterlife, there would be mass suicides and people killing people they loved that were suffering in this life, it would be chaos.
i cant really understand why it would be scary for people though to imagine an afterlife, as we all know that one day we are all going to die and to believe we go off to spirit should be comforting, well that's if you treat life in the right way.

This is where being spiritual and being religious differs though because, spiritual teaches us that we are spiritual being trying to have a human experience which implies we need to live life to the full and grab as many experiences as we can. Religion though teaches us to behave or we will be punished for being sinful which stunts life and actually goes against true spiritual growth..

I think most people don't like to think that we are beings that are going to die. I think most people do live in the moment, it just happens to be a moment without awareness of anything.

I've gone to look for myself, if I leave before I get back, keep me here.

The greater you build the bonfire of understanding, the more darkness is revealed.

But you don't want to become so open minded that the wind can whistle between your ears.

#72 OFFLINE   Silent

Silent

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 154 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

I suspect he was more than a prop, but I see your connection captain. :)......he was perhaps a man that was functioning at the core, the essence that is within us all. He opened to being himself, sharing his gifts and just because he lived during a time where prophets were frowned upon by the powers that be...his journey led him to the end through this journey..it was his story, his life and ending..many walk through spiriutal pathways like this, only they dont get crucified, they die terrible deaths through illness and harm from others in other ways.

The sun is the core within us all, I suppose you could call that your god self......nuture and take care of your own core/sun/power point/godself, and unlock the knowledge in you..it is all within, even the sun.

#73 OFFLINE   zyx

zyx

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 965 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

More than a prop...yes....but I suspect he may have been "pushed" that way, which doesnt lessen his credibility. Definitely a good man for sure.

I have another theory.........but its more radical than a man whose father is God.

#74 OFFLINE   Silent

Silent

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 154 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

share it then.. :)

#75 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:42 AM

Okay captain waiting for you to share your radical theory? I read this whole thread again this morning and really enjoyed it. <br /><br />Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

#76 OFFLINE   Tony

Tony

Trusted

• 79 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire UK

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

If Jesus was alive today he would probably Be thought as a troublesome left wing agitator and locked up for his troubles. So nothing changes!

#77 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

Since this thread is about Jesus outside of religion, I would be interested if anyone can shed some light on what

Christ Consciousness truly means/entails. I have read the concept but it doesn't help me better understand it.  

Anyone here know more about it, i.e. how it applies to your life?

#78 OFFLINE   hbunny

hbunny

Trusted

• 45 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

I don’t think there would be mass suicides because we are here for a reason and that readon is to live, to experience everything ”material” that we are missing in spiritual dimension. Even now when we are not 100% sure there is an afterlive, we could choose to end our lives, and we could find plenty of reasons to justify our choise, but we are still here, still living and learning from our earthly experience.

#79 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:06 PM

Life is full of school lessons. Growing and learning and hopefully moving forward. Loved reading through all of this thread again.

Thinking and attempting to achieve to live in the moment is the best way to find peace of mind!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 37 user(s)