#1 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 715 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Hi. I've been learning about Binaural music recently and knowing that each Chakra had it's own key, I had a go at making my own Chakra stimulation video for fun.

The pieces a quite short and simplistic, and were made on a midi program, called Anvil Studio. I then overlayed them with a binaural beat (Made on Gnaural), using Audacity. Personally, I have found that each of the pieces stimulate each chakra when I listen to both the vibrations of the music and binaurals; I found it equally effective with Mudras. The 3D renders were all made by me too :).

Note: It's definitely a lot better with headphones :)

I hope you liked my wee video :D!

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#2 Guest_glitterbug_*

Guest_glitterbug_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Wow this is so cool, thank you for sharing! Im going to give this a try through the headphones at some point :)

G x :heart:

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

Oh now this is absolutely fantastic!!!! Wow, so so powerful, i couldnt believe the feeling and my chakras resonating which each one! For me i found the root chakra so powerful i could feel it spinning and vibrating at my root core!!! Then as we got onto the sacral chakra (orange) i almost burst into tears!!!! This one had a different effect than the Root and as powerful as that one was it wasnt emotional like the sacral one was for me, to me that obviously needs balancing! It was the most powerful of all and i felt out of sync with it, the solar plexus i felt nervous which i know is our emotional centre in alot of ways thats the ine that is usually the most overpowering one for me but to my suprise it wasnt as strong as the sacral.

Then we have the heart chakra, now that was pulling on my heart slightly but nit as strong as the others. The throat one was touch and go which suprises me as that one representing speaking out etc didnt seem so clogged at the moment!

My third eye (brow chakra) felt very connected and strong which is correct to how im feeling at the moment.

The crown was interesting to but felt peaceful.

Wow is all i can say ! Im not sure this is why you made the video for working out which chakras are out of sync and need rebalancing? But it worked for me like that and im going to use it for that, brilliant!!

A very well done, very creative you ought to sell these if you dont already?

Thank you for sharing :kiss:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#4 OFFLINE   ann

ann

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 142 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

wow this vid is amazing well done and thank you for sharing

#5 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

if you lot think this is amazing.. wait till you see her pencil drawing artwork :busy: :good:

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#6 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

I already looked earlier and mentioned it in your welcome thread Akairyuu, i loved the Zelda one on high speed!! Excellent...

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#7 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 715 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

I'm glad you liked my video so much :) I'm actually grinning and blushing my face off at all the compliments lol :D!

As for the video, I originally made it for myself to help exercise, stimulate and keep my chakras balanced and then thought that it would be nice to upload it so others could see and use it :).

Funny, it didn't give my Heart Chakra much of a buzz either, maybe I got the frequency slightly wrong. My throat was a bit too buzzy yesterday and had to skip it half way through, it's fine now though :). My third eye is at it's peak at the moment and my crown is humming away nicely. The root and Sacral are really strong and buzzing away, and my Solar Plexus is stronger than it was yesterday :)

I'm also glad and flattered that you liked my art on my website ^^ I must remember and fix that broken fan art link and update the website though :)

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#8 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

Awe, well you should be very proud of yourself as its brilliant! I have used this a few times just before i go to sleep at night and i have to say its different everytime, i dont think the heart chakra is off, i think we both probably have unbalanced in that area rather than it be what youve created. It reallh is wonderful, so you go and blush some more!!! :kiss: and i want to thank you so much for sharing it with us and letting us use it for our own benefit of healing, its really appreciated. :kiss:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chakra, video, music, youtube, fun, binaural, frequencies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)