#21 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

This is exactly what happened with my nan to the letter so I know how heartbreaking it is, stay strong Crystal, for Elle's sake, and look after yourself, I'm here if you need me

Bex xx

#22 OFFLINE   CrystalBlue

CrystalBlue

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 436 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

I haven't heard anything else from her.

I did wake up at 4am this morning with a sickening feeling that something had happened but I haven't felt 'normal' all day. I just have a feeling something has happened either way.

I'll let you know when i find out

#23 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

I hope you get some news soon
Xxx

#24 OFFLINE   CrystalBlue

CrystalBlue

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 436 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

We've had a bit of news.

She is being brought out of coma gradually and at the moment sedation has been reduced by 50% hopefully to be completely removed by tomorrow. She;s started twitching and another scan has revealed a lot of brain damage as her brain should start processes again now but only around 10% of what should be happening actually is. When they fetch her off sedation is it very liely she may go into her own bodily induced coma and that is very bad for her as the doctors won't be able to bring her out of it so weve all been told to record messages telling her to wake up as apparently hearing familiar voices can help snap her out of this.

The candle idea for tomorrow is lovely.

#25 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Still sending healing her way. Xxx

#26 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Will still be praying for her crystal xxxxx i think it would be a good idea for us all to include her in a few minutes of healing prayer before we start our readings session in chat tomorrow night xxxx
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#27 OFFLINE   CrystalBlue

CrystalBlue

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 436 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Most definitwly. Tomorrow is the turning point for her I feel. Either her heart will fail or she will recover. To what extent is hard to say but she will live.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

#28 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

Lovely idea Spirit Love... still in our thoughts.. hope things improve soon :kiss:

#29 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

What a lovely, beautiful and brave soul Elle, my thoughts with you too CrystalBlue

#30 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

How's Elle doing now Crystal do you know? Xxx still sending out love and healing prayers for her and her family, and you also xxxx

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#31 OFFLINE   CrystalBlue

CrystalBlue

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 436 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Thanks all of you.

Elle is...okay. She's not brilliant but her paralysis and sedation drugs have been removed again. Her heart didn't stop this time when they removed the sedation drugs however her body went into shock and sent it into its own coma which is dangerous as they can't wake her up from it. Its a waiting game now to see whether she will wake up. She is still severly brain damaged though and each moment her body is in coma is another minute where brain damage is more likely to get more severe. It is to do with stimuli and body reactions.

Iyts getting tough now because to know she's just lying there whilst the world is going on around her is horrible.

#32 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

Thank you CrystalBlue for updating us, I am thinking of you both and sending healing prayers

#33 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

Thanks all of you.

Elle is...okay. She's not brilliant but her paralysis and sedation drugs have been removed again. Her heart didn't stop this time when they removed the sedation drugs however her body went into shock and sent it into its own coma which is dangerous as they can't wake her up from it. Its a waiting game now to see whether she will wake up. She is still severly brain damaged though and each moment her body is in coma is another minute where brain damage is more likely to get more severe. It is to do with stimuli and body reactions.

Iyts getting tough now because to know she's just lying there whilst the world is going on around her is horrible.

Awe bless her soul, im saddened to hear that, cmon Elle keep fighting xxxxx

Thank you for the update Crystal xxxxx

#34 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

:heart: Xx

#35 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Is there any further news CrystalBlue, my thoughts are with you both :heart:

#36 OFFLINE   CrystalBlue

CrystalBlue

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 436 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

We had this update yesterday

Dear all, once again i apologise for not updating sooner, it has been another crazy few days, and i haven't felt an appropriate moment to post. At the moment, even though we should really feel that Elle has moved forward, its been difficult as there always seems to be something holding us back. Elle has had a bumpy few days, but as she has proven time and time again, she is going nowhere without a good fight. After been off sedation for a few days, and showing no signs of waking up, we were starting to panic, and worried that Elle could be in a coma for a long time. As the days rolled on she has shown little signs that she is still here, but the docs would knock our happiness way back down saying that her movement was from reflexes in the spine. Yesterday Elle went for another operation (Tracheotomy) witch is a breathing ventilator through a hole in her throat. This proved a success and as i speak she is breathing all on her own. Another positive from the op, was after been put to sleep again, this time when the drugs wore of she showed more signs of being awake. For example she has been squeezing hands, trying to open her eyes, coughing, moving her head, pursing her lips and even a few little smiles. But these are just the positives, she had been panicking and getting distressed, and we noticed she started shaking all over and all the encouragement and shushing couldn't calm her down :( we now believe that (after 24 hours of shaking) she has a virus of some sort. Right now as I'm sitting with her she is still and calm, but the nurses and docs are quick to remind us that she is still very much in a comer. The ups and downs of the past few weeks are enough to drive anyone crazy, but we are all keeping sane and strong for Elle. The nurses are keeping on top of her temperature, and for the first time in a long time she is on barely any drugs. She still looks beautiful, even if her hair is falling out, but its Elle and she can pull any look off :P I'm hearing constant story's of how much support she is been given in prayer. All the support is amazing and I'm sure the prayers and positive thoughts are supporting her in unimaginable ways. There is still an awful long way to go, but i feel shes ending the worse. Keep strong Elle. Everybody loves you so much, keep fighting, you still have so much to deliver to the world. We love you.

It is super difficult hearing things like that but at least we know she's not going anywhere for a second!

#37 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Shes certainly a fighter crystal, it must be so so heartbreaking for all concerned, how brave of her brother to talk about her in this way, i would be too distraught xxxxx continually sending healing thoughts, shes in my prayers constantly xxxxx

Thankyou for the update xxxx

#38 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

Keep fighting Elle! Xxx love to you crystal xxx

#39 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

It is a reminder how lucky we are when we are fit and well, sometimes we take it for granted and little things that seem to annoy us or silly things through the day just vanish when we read this most sad case of a lovely young women ready for all sorts of new things to learn, places to go, people to meet, to fall in love. Come on Elle put a big smile on all our faces and open those sparkling beautiful eyes and make us all truely happy in that celebration of life. Always on my mind and sending angel prayers :heart: :heart:

#40 OFFLINE   CrystalBlue

CrystalBlue

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 436 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

I think its really brought home how important life is to be honest. In your youth you feel invincible and that you're going to be around forever however in reality it can just change in moments.

I think its definitely made me want to live life a little more and do what I want to do whilst I'm still able! Its always been my dream to go skydiving so we'll see!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 21 user(s)