richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

Oh yes I remember you saying now!
Sapphire still refusing food, but is accepting the sugar water and going to drink milk occasionally.
I can her feel her heart jumping around so think she's got her heart murmur back! :(
xxx

#22 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

Ooh dear richaang, she is having a bad time of it at the moment, I hope she can still keep taking the liquids and get some good sleep, thoughts still with you both, you must be tired with the stress xx

#23 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Very tired :(
And been selected for jury duty so now have got to go to docs this week to see if he''ll write note about my back problems on top of looking after my mum, sapphire and vets. God knows how I'll fit in 2 weeks and cope without my pay if he won't!
Can you tell I'm having a bad day lol?
Thanks for all your support :)
Xxx

#24 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

Richaang I don't know what to say now except this little fella sums it up :crying: xx

#25 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

Definitely. At least I feel as though I'm doing something by syringe feeding her.
Thanks for all the support today it's kept me going
Xxx

#26 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

Your very welcome richaang, sorry couldn't do more, lets hope all those prayers through the day help sapphire and mum too, hope she can get some healing sleep and you can get some well earned rest, keep us posted on her progress :heart:

#27 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

Your doing the best you can, still i know it must be really upsetting, hopefully all the healing especially from seriphos and your care and support will help her get through til the vets in the morning xxxx
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#28 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Fingers crossed. I'm upping her fluids to 2ml syringe every 20 min in the hours before I go to bed so hopefully will b enough while I sleep.
Thanks again everyone.
Xxxxxxxx

#29 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

Hows Sapphire doing? Hope you managed to make it to the vets this morning and she is feeling better :kiss: xxxx

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#30 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

Morning,
I read an article on the internet last night that said I needed to double the amount of rehydration fluids to 15ml every hour so I spent until ten last night giving her the fluids and managed to get about ten mls down her.
Well it obviously helped as I got up at midnight to do the same and she ran away and was purring a lot so I put down a little food and she ate it... yay!
She refused food and drink this morning, but we held her down and I got 5 ml down her and her tablet and apparently my boyfriend says he cooked her a piece of fish and she's eaten half of it this morning and she has begun to groom herself and is drinking a little by herself.
The vets booked in for this afternoon as he said if she's now eating, it's not so urgent.
I don't know about Sapphire... but I know I'm exhausted as I have to get up at 5 am for work!
Thanks for all the healing... I can see her perk up when I ask for healing from you all... last time was exactly the same - she just seems to get her fight back!
:heart:

#31 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

I hope Sapphire gets on ok at the vets and I hope she continues to improve :kiss: xxx

GB x :heart:

#32 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

Been thinking of you both, saw many little white feathers on me walk this morning, I don't think they are for me but little sapphire and mum as I was thinking of you at the time, hope there is some positive news from the vet this afternoon xx

#33 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

Awe bless her, im so happy she has perked right up xxx im sure you know dehydration can make you feel poorly, sounds like it did the trick, shame you dont look after most animals im sure they would love your nurturing and care that is wonderful, you have medical knowledge anyway dont you?

Im not suprised sapphire is purring about being spoilt with a piece of fish! :kiss:

I think your doing the right thing though still getting her checked out this afternoon but good to know they arent treating her as an urgent case.

Will continue to send healing, im pretty sure its Seriphos's healing that has really helped and his neighbours cat! :) xxxx

Please keep us updated and meanwhile sending positive, wake me up vibes to you, you must be so tired, i know you care for your mum to dont you and thats got to be so draining to on top of everything else xxxxx

#34 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Definitely Spiritlove... I was reading last night that dehydration is even more drastic in cats than humans and they can easily die from it as they lose the will to eat and drink. Yes I have medical knowledge sort of... I run a hospital laboratory in london so although not practical care I can easily understand medical and vetinary articles and the instructions. It's usually easier than my speciality biochemistry lol.
Thank you! I definitely need wake up vibes... I'm not the main carer of my mum, my brother is, but I have to take my turns looking after her and I give up my holiday to give my brother a rest so he can go away, but it's all the calls I have to deal with as there's always some emergency or disaster or pending disaster (my brother is a panicker!). Oh well I'm sure it'll get better eventually.

Thank you so much to everyone for all the healing that's been sent.
Seriphos... I've replied to your pm and thanks again for all the time you've spent.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

#35 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

You are very welcome raachang, I don't know how you keep going with all the care and work you have to do, Harry the cat says he is thinking of his mate sapphire, that was 3 purrs, a meow and a wiggle of his big furry tale in his language :heart:

#36 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

lol... well tell Harry he's getting purrs and meows back ha ha!
Yes everything feels a bit much at the moment. I just sleep at the weekends to try and get some energy back.
Mind you I have a very nice job so that not too bad, just a lot of responsibility sometimes.

Thanks again... I really do appreciate it!
:heart:

#37 OFFLINE   ashanti

ashanti

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

I'm so glad Sapphire is doing well richaang :) Hope you get on well at the vets today xxxxxxxx

#38 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

Thank very much Ashanti.
All her bloods are normal so vet told us to monitor her and keep the fluids up and hopefully she won't need to be admitted.
He's hoping she's just picked up nasty infection.

Thanks to everyone for the healing it's really helped sapphire.

I can't begin to tell you how much the kind and loving people on this site is helping me through a bad time.

Xxxxxxxx

#39 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Thats better news richaang you had us all worried for a while, bit touch and go for a bit but hopefully she will be fine soon. Hello sapphire all that tlc your mum gives you should get you on the mend not forgetting all those happy angels they love you too. Hope you can get a bit more rest tonight both of you, still sending healing mssages :heart:

#40 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

Thank you... I was so worried. Cross fingers she'll get better over the next few days.
Sapphire is purring her thanks.
:)
Xxx

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 15 user(s)