#21 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Thank you all, it means a lot to me, I woke up quite worse today, when I tried opening up to my boyfriend I just ended up crying, that's the thing about these tablets is at first they make you worse, and my thoughts were confirmed this morning as my boyfriend confessed he doesn't understand how to live with someone with depression so I suggested that he do some research online as I did yesterday and I found it really helpful. I think things will get better when I start the counselling too, might help me in letting go of nan and the horrible thoughts in my head

Unfortunately no easy way out! Still staying positive though and determined to beat it

Thanks for all your support guys xxx

#22 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

Awww don't worry you'll get better.
It sounds like you have reactive depression which is much easier to treat and would naturally get better with time, but take a lot longer.
It sounds like you really need to talk to someone!
If you ever need to chat privately pm me!
Sending lots of hugs ((((((()))))))))))
xxx

#23 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

I have been sending thoughts out to you Bexie on my walk this morning and using the 'little streamers' trapped on fences and walls, pieces of bags and cloths that blow in the wind, they are my little prayer flags, I asked for the spirits to bless them and send healing energies over to you x

#24 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Thank you, I appreciate all te effort you are going to, I went and spoke to my course tutor about all this and she's so supportive which is really good, she thinks that watching nan in hospital for 7 weeks just seeing her in the coma hasn't helped, as its very different to a sudden death. I've got out for a walk and I'm now in the library looking for some interesting books to read

#25 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

Its never easy you know watching someone who means the world to you pass over, specially when it takes weeks like it did with your nan.
You have to go through a grieving process though now, you have to cry and let it all out, its a natural part of healing through grief and it will get better in time, if you feel you were really effected by the weeks it took your nan to pass then you could be suffering from something called post traumatic stress, which you might want to have a word with the doc about that.

This thing with your boyfriend not knowing how to deal with your depression issue, you have to let him know that just like any other illness its not forever, it might feel like it sometimes, but I really don't think the sort of depression you have is perminant, its more to do with a slippery slope you have been on lately and half the battle is already won when you realise that and take steps to combat it, which is what you are doing.. Also remember that the medication takes about 6 weeks to fully work,, most of them balance out the chemicals in your brain which have become a bit off balance due to depression. Did you know too that excercise releases those feel good chemicals into your brain making recovery even quicker..
I know you are only young but if you haven't done any exercise in a while and you plan to, then build it up slowly, but getting that heart pumping a bit will help you a lot in recovery from this even if its just a case of headphone on and jigging your bits about for 30 mins.. Oh and stay away from booze as that makes depression worse..

:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#26 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

Wingman you are a very wise old fellow! my mood has slightly lifted since this morning, but i think thats because the sun was out! i did a little clearance today, i decided to get rid of my facebook account, and a couple of games on my phone, mainly because facebook is just a man of bitchyness and backstabbing and i dont need that right now, i would sit indoors for hours on it talking to people and thats no life, and the games because i would play them for hours while i had these racing negative thoughts in my head and it just made them worse so they are good too, i am trying to replace old things with new things, i went down to my training centre and told my tutor what had happened so they were aware and i registered with our local library, i would much rather read a book than go on facebook!! oh and i decided to inject a bit of light in our bedroom too, got rid of an old wardrobe and created a bit of space, because a cramped room is no good for me either!

I love working out! i have been thinking of looking for a gym around here but im not sure i could afford it :(

so they are gone too**

#27 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

I dont think he will be too happy with the old bit! Lol :ggle:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#28 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

i call my dad an old man and he doesnt like it :rofl:

#29 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

Although i am feeling very tired tonight, i am quite calm, no racing thoughts have crept in for a while now :)

#30 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Thats good Bex, you should be proud if yourself ! Xxxx

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#31 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

the racing thoughts are certainly not as bad as they have been the last couple of days or this morning, if one creeps in i try to do something that gets rid of it, like im having a conversation with my boyfriend about a £100.000 aston martin that was written off by a corsa!

#32 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

whoops bet the owner of the Aston is pleased about that but then if they will make cars two foot high and out of plastic then what can they expect.. :ggle: tell you a good trick for those stray thought coming in that you don't want. when you hear them just say firmly STOP outloud if possible,and they go away.. do it every time until it becomes a automatic response and you will soon have them under control

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#33 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Had a really bad night sleep, woke up at 2:45 and couldn't get back to sleep, was having some nasty racing thoughts but not as bad as they were a few days ago, just couldn't get back to sleep for a good couple of hours. So tired today!

#34 OFFLINE   Robbie

Robbie

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,287 posts
  • LocationKent uk

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

Same here Bex, for different reasons. Knackered now. How you feeling now apart from being tired? X

#35 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

Still trying to control those thoughts at the moment, I'll probably be ok once I get out of the house

#36 OFFLINE   Robbie

Robbie

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,287 posts
  • LocationKent uk

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Get onto the doctor in the morning about that gym membership

#37 OFFLINE   newisis

newisis

• Fledgling
  • 13 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:20 AM

Bless your heart! I feel for you...You are so "sensitive",I am the same way..it can be so painful,being an empath..i can send energy healing your way..just say the word. Know that you are cared for and VERY loved!!

#38 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

I am definitely in need if healing and lots of support, today is a bit of a bad day for me due to lack of sleep, I wish I felt on top of the world but I guess that will come in time, got too focus on the positives

#39 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

Ahhh! It'll get better I'll send you a healing energy bubble just say to yourself 'I want to receive Angela's healing' when you feel low today and it'll come to you.

:)

#40 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

Be gentle on yourself Bex and try not to rush things, i know you are wanting to feel alot better within yourself, but dont push yourself too hard and remember your bound to have your up and down days, but eventually you will have more ups than downs :kiss: lack of sleep doesnt help, so you just try and concentrate on at least occupying your mind with something else, i find painting or drawing tends tohelp me with anxiety thoughts and feeling down, working with some colour or trying to produce a masterpiece! Lol.... Whatever works for you xxxx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 29 user(s)