#1 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

We are now in the process of recruiting new staff for spiritcharms. so we are looking for a couple of site Moderators.

With this being a position of trust and your role is to protect and maintain the sites good standing and atmosphere, then im afraid only applicants that are regulars and already hold respect on the site can apply for this position, so in other words we wont accept the application if say you are a new member with only 10 posts and we dont really know you.sorry nothing personal.

All applicants must visit the site as staff as least 4 or 5 times a day.and have a good look around to check things they might have missed since their last visit..  So please remember this if you are tempted to apply as it can be a bit of a commitment to do it properly, in  other words, site staff cant visit every 2 or 3 days. The site could have burned to the ground in that time :blush:

Of course if accepted to a staff role we all act as a team and i am available for any help or guidance at any time..

The applicants must have good people skills and a proper computer or laptop as most of the moderation tools are ( i would imagine) tricky to get to on your phone device and in some instances you have to be quick, like in the case with spammers.

While as most people know, we have never been an aggressive site. still we do get times when you will need to just take a look and check people out and of course topics and new replies and act quickly, so you will get a special moderators control panel which will allow you to see if any members or content have been reported.

As staff you will have the ability to edit all members profiles,say for instance if someone puts up dodgy avatar or something, or  edit or delete posts and topics where needed. you will also be able to delete content from the gallery or the quote system, so you will need to have good judgment.

So if after reading any of that you are interested then please contact me.

:busy:

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

Wingmans forgot to close this topic so i will do it. Thankyou to all those who applied for these two positions which have been filled now.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 18 user(s)