Photo
- - - - -

What Is The Point Of Getting Visions Of The Future When You Cant Do A Thing To Change It?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

I used to post on a different spiritual forum until it closed down,in 2011 I was having quiet a few visions, and a posted a vision I had about the year 2013, how there was going to be a large scale effect on everybody connected with money,it happened as everybody knows, but as my post asks what is the point of predictions if you cant do anything to change the outcome?

#2 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

thing is people who get visions of things dont really have any choice in the matter you are simply recieving stuff from where ever it comes from, i suppose its not really about doing anything about it that really matters, its all about validation that there is more to us than meets the eye..

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#3 OFFLINE   OvhBillin

OvhBillin

Jay

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,788 posts
  • Locationî

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

If you would chat to someone that's across the world from you.. hours ahead of your time line... does that mean you are talking to the future?
 could you have done anything about that at that moment?  :)

Possibly, 100% yes and 100% no

:busy: "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".

- Winston Churchill  

#4 OFFLINE   Adrian

Adrian

Trusted

• 41 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

I believe that the future is not set in stone. You can always change ''your future''. Now related to others, is not in your power to change major events and things that are not related to you personally.

#5 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:35 AM

I would say that.even though you are getting visions of future events.  I do believe that receiving this information is very important and there is many ways where you can help others and yourself with the information that you know and receive..  At least you and the people that will listen to you can get and be prepared for whatever may come.  

So visions and seeing the future are very important regardless of whether you can change or even effect the outcome.  It is important to know what you can do with the info and prepare yourself and others.

A little bit of meditation goes a long way !!!

#6 OFFLINE   mac

mac

Trusted

• 74 posts
  • Location-----

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

Any glimpse of a future event or situation is a glimpse of one potential future and not one of a fixed, invariable one. 

Is there any point in seeing even potential ones?  Potentially yes but that would depend on the situation.  Could you change the world because you thought you'd been given a glimpse of what might happen if things continue as they are?  Plainly that would be difficult unless one could achieve a position where one could help bring about any global change.

Would there be any point in getting a glimpse of another person's potential future?  Well, maybe.  Although it would still be difficult to effect a change at least the problem would be more localised and your offer of help might better be managed than one with a global impact.  You'd still need to feel sure you were right though.

#7 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:37 AM

Just think about it...

You post up a vision, no one listens and it comes true. People start to notice your posts. Then you post up another vision in the future, perhaps of a massive car crash. The car crash still happens, but two people who saw your posts were accurate decided to go by train that day instead and were alive because of you. Isn't that worth it?

Just because you don't change the situation, doesn't mean you don't change how people react to the situation and that can be extremely helpful even if you never hear about it.

It may be that you're given visions of big disasters to validate people's belief in you so that you can change one or two events in the future as it will mean they believe you when you say don't do something that day.

That's worth it isn't it?

I will definitely be listening to any visions you have in the future! :D

x

#8 OFFLINE   mac

mac

Trusted

• 74 posts
  • Location-----

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:45 AM

absolutely - Post what one sees, wait for the event, refer others to the posting and it's concrete evidence that your premonitions deserve to be heeded - I'd certainly be watching and listening.

But a few years back I was listening to predictions about what would happen as the 'Deepwater Horizon' event was taking place.  Dire predictions of further explosions and all manner of global tragedies were confidently being given accompanied by warnings that mankind was in big trouble.  What happened?  Take a look back.... 

#9 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:19 PM

Oh good topic from a while back, i totally agree with richaang, if i get any visions, i mention them to close family members then just wait and see.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#10 OFFLINE   Tony

Tony

Trusted

• 79 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire UK

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

Up until my late teens when I had visions of future events that related to things around myself it seemed that the outcome was set in stone.  I was frustrated in that what was the point of seeing something that was unchangeable.  It felt as if we were living a life as puppets, the strings being being pulled by others and out of our control.  It was only when a voice in my head said "Stop" when traveling in a car that was just going to join the motorway.  I told the driver to stop and not go on the motorway but go on the old road.  It was only when the driver asked why?  did it come to me that there was going to be a very bad smash on the motorway.  The driver reluctantly went on the old road whilst airing the view that I was one strange cookie.  That morning there at the time we would have been on it there was total carnage in a multiple car pile up in the fog on that section of motorway. Since then I've understood that the future can be changed from the course its set on.  This can be as simple as when out with my mates on our motorbikes and getting the feeling of a smash coming up, just pulling us all up and waiting for 5 or 10 minutes until the feeling passes.  then carrying on and nothing happens as its now passed.  My mates maybe think I'm strange but to a man take heed of what I say.       

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 18 user(s)