#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:53 AM

Anybody know what black feathers mean as opposed to a white one? I was outside yesterday morning before leaving to go and view this bungalow and a black feather floated down and landed near my feet, then it floated along and landed a short distance away near the left handside of my parents garage door.
Oh wow! Lol and was me thinking the black was negative!

It is always, always, always special when an Angel leaves you a feather. Many people contact me about finding black feathers and feeling a sense of doom with them. Angels do not announce pending doom. Angels come to announce the coming of great things.

I will tell you that in my experience, a black feather is a much stronger message. It is a sign that innately tells us to pay attention. You have received your message, and the Angels are pleased. When black feathers come from Angels, it usually means a transition is coming. This major change is often at your soul level.

What does that mean? It means the Angels are with you, and want you to know changes are coming. The changes may be something that would normally cause you concern, but fear not. The Angels are fully aware of what is coming, and it is going to change who you are in a very positive way.

Everything in life can be seen from different perspectives, and it is important for you to stay positive in all situations. That message is for you, but also everyone. You can look at rain as something to slow you down, or can view it as an opportunity to stay in a get things done. Either way, rain is rain.

The Angels are pleased you know they are there, and they hear your prayers. Continue to communicate with them, and they will continue to show you signs throughout your life. Being able to see signs from Angels allows you to live life in synchronicity. Miracles really happen, and they can happen for you!
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:03 PM

Hi spiritlove I can't find out much regards to angelic connections for black feathers but Native American, raven or crow, "send a messenger to the unseen worlds for help or answers" perhaps a soul message and angels are working with you on a deep level right now.

#3 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

I like your interpretation of black feathers more than my doom & gloom one lol.
Xxx

#4 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

your totem is Raven :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#5 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

Look what I just found on my way back from the shop, I had to bring it home to keep, its got beautiful green and purple tones. Never seen a feather like this round here before, a good size too

IMG-20130704-00200_zps5aa76d5c.jpg

GB x :heart:

#6 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

Looks like a tail feather from a magpie, they have the colour sheens you describe x

#7 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

I think you are right Seriphos about the magpie tail feather, its so beautiful, and thank you for the pointer because I didnt realise they had the purple and green tones until you mentioned it. I found another one today right outside the entrance to our block of flats, a tiny one this time with the green tones. I feel there is a message here somewhere as Ive never noticed these feathers around before and now when Im finding them its like they are jumping out at me and catching my attention like a beacon.

#8 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

I forgot to put an update on here, the day after you posted I also saw a long magpie tail feather on the road and saw the same iridescent greens and purples. I have been coming across a lot of feathers recently, I am pleased you have seen yours and how you relate it to the spirit.

#9 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

It's catching I just saw a massive black feather on way to work earlier this week... I matches my mood at the moment lol.

#10 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

Ooh may be not bad richaang, remember my earlier post here that black feathers can mean a deep connection with soul/spirit quest!

#11 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

I hope so.

#12 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

They seem to be about alot, i've been seeing them too...there is a one just out on the patio this evening.  Maybe they're on a moult or something :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#13 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

Maybe, my cats are moulting like crazy so would make sense!
:)

#14 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

I like it richaang, feathered cats :)

#15 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

Well ive just discovered a black feather in the hallway near our front door! I seemed to remember seeing something there this morning but as there are no windows in our hallway its very dark in there unless you open a door. But ive just spotted it properly now because the doors open.

Its the first black feather ive seen since almost 12 months to the day of seeing the black feather when i was coming to view this bungalow we are in, how strange though that today i find one in the bungalow almost a year later give or take a few days? And im wondering if i was meant to spot it better this morning but i was so wrapped up and nervous waiting for mum to contact me re her test results.
Attached File  image.jpg   64.21KB   2 downloads
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#16 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

Bumping lol

#17 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

It reminds me of an ostrich feather, only smaller

#18 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

Jacky Newcombe:- 

Black Feathers 

– most often found during times of crisis. Usually we are already having problems and the black feather says, ‘I am aware of your current life difficulties and helping and supporting you.’

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 17 user(s)