#1 OFFLINE   SilverWillow

SilverWillow

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 139 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationWigan

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

It is 2 years ago today since my Grandma passed into spirit. I miss her every day, miss our talks on mediumship and her stories from when she started seeing Spirit.
I'm so glad I got to share the first 23 years of my life with her and I have lots of fond memories.

It was my Grandma who encouraged my spiritual path and gave me advice.

I know she's around me, I feel her sometimes. I'm just hoping for the day I get validation from someone else, to prove its not just me imagining it because I miss her.

X

#2 OFFLINE   Robbie

Robbie

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,287 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationKent uk

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:46 AM

Hope youre feeling ok today, Im sure youll get your validation soon x

#3 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

I am sure one day you will get the validation you need either through yourself or other people. If you feel her around you, the chances are she is there supporting you. I hope you're okay.  :heart:

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

Hi silver willow, you arent imagining it, she will be around you, just trust! She will help and guide you and one day you will get your validation :) it can take a long time to recieve it cause sometimes they know that you have a path to follow and you to are mediumistic and will probably get your validation straight from grandma and not through another medium.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#5 OFFLINE   SilverWillow

SilverWillow

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 139 posts
  • LocationWigan

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

Thanks guys :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)