• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   angel59

angel59

• Fledgling
  • 26 posts
  • I am:Female

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:49 PM

Hi all has anyone heard of or tried Angel Reiki I have had normal reiki but would like to try it.:agree:

#2 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

I could be wrong here, but i think Angel touch Reiki is the same as ordinary Reiki,
its just been given a fancy name, this is the definition of it

Angel Touch Reiki is Universal Life Energy focusing on the balancing of body, mind and spirit through Reiki and Angel Energy.

Sounds great, but from what ive seen you just go to your ordinary Reiki master. So that tells me some bright spark as thought of a way to make Rieki more appealing and mystical attaching Angel on the end.......

Reiki is a method of maintaining your sense of well-being on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels and always has been, some call it the touch from the light of god, so sticking "angel touch" on the end now, is just a money making ploy to make them stand out from the hundreds of Reiki healers......

:kiss:

Over to you claire :proud:

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

well to be honest ive never actually heard of it before! believe it or not, so i think and agree with the above in a sense although what i think they are implying by calling it Angel reiki is when i was having spiritual healing once (not reiki) i had normal healing and then another time it felt completely different energy from the same person and i actually sensed and saw angels, i asked the lady giving me the spiritual healing and she said that she actually worked with the angels, and i believed that because the energy did feel completely different and more gentle.

so im not so sure :hug:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#4 OFFLINE   sarah32

sarah32

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

I agree with wingman on this, i looked into it myself, as it sounded really nice, but to me its no different, they have just re-badged Reiki becouse more people are into angels these days, so to me they are just using it,,,,

:rolleyes:

#5 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:21 PM

I cant help but feel, that if Angel Reiki was genuine then it would have been around a lot longer that it has been. Healing with Angels has been around some time, but its totally different from Reiki healing, as people who have experienced it will know.

:angelhug:

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#6 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:05 PM

yeah i think they are just names to be honest, healing is healing no matter how it's performed or name given to it, still comes from the same source :angelhug:

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#7 OFFLINE   1111

Aly

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,381 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:00 AM

I have never heard of Angel Reiki either.

I tend to agree that healing is healing regardless of the name.
I also agree that there are angels out there that do heal as well as other spiritual beings and the energy may feel different.......but in the end it does come from the same source. :hug:

#8 OFFLINE   Star

Star

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 198 posts
  • LocationReading

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

Ok ok i will try to explain.I have recently qualified in my Angelic Reiki level 1 & 2,this being my second choice of Reiki as i qualified for Usui Reiki last yr and i adore giving healing. Any way with Anglic Reiki you ask the angel to stand behind you and ask them to channel the energy, the Reiki is of a higher energy frequency....and it is the angel that heals,you can do no wrong as the angels see that it is corrected. All healing and guidence is of 100% pure love and light. The angels tell you when the healing is done and you must always thank them.
The attunements and meditations for Angelic Reiki are out of this world...it is worth doing for sure.
Kevin core founded this and you can find his website aswell as the manual that you recieve....which must be passed on the lineage.
Love & light
Star
x
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

#9 OFFLINE   Moonwolf33

Moonwolf33

• Fledgling
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:50 PM

Hi,

Couldnt pass by this topic without posting, when I do a reiki treatment I always ask the Angels and Reiki Ascended Masters to enter the room and help with the healing and my guides as well but dont brand it as Angel reiki, I guess training in actual Angel Healing might be different but I guess its just a different way of doing the treatment. I know there are some dubious people out their that might use it to charge more money but I dont believe everyone is like that, Im sure most people use it for the right reasons :angelhug:

Eileen xxx :heart:

#10 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:11 AM

Although I believe it all comes from the same source, i think there might be subtle differences, im not to sure, this is something that opnions will change from time to time as you experience different forms. I have felt a different energy in the past when having so called spiritual healing and it felt alot more gentler and more loving, when i mentioned it, the healer said she worked with the angels and i just smiled at her as i could feel a difference, but then sometimes i suppose it all depends on the person giving the healing as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)