Photo

Meditation Questions? Experiences As Of Late?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

Okay,  as a teenager I was able to get up to or even more then 1 full hour of meditation a day.  Was able to get to the point where I felt things like vibrations, also felt like I was a ball of energy.  My physical body was so relaxed and light that it did not feel like I was in my physical body.  That I was just a big ball of energy.

Recently I have been trying to practice meditations on a daily basis but interruptions during the meditation and strange occurrences keep happening when I try to get into deep relaxation.  

Okay so here are some of my experiences so far,  first I would like to describe you a dream I had years ago.  It almost feels like that.  I dreamt that I was swinging at a cat and I woke up physically swinging.   

Now to the meditations,  It is almost like half awake half asleep.  I see or become aware of something and it actually feels real.  To the physical body.  This has been happening every time I meditate.

The one time, all of a sudden I saw this red truck and I slammed on my breaks as if I was going to hit this truck.  I jumped up as if it were actually happening in that moment.  It felt real, but obviously when I jumped out of mediation I realized that it was not real but my mental/physical body was reacting to what I was seeing.

Another time just happened yesterday, 

All of a sudden thought about mosquito's and its as if they were really biting me, I jumped out of mediation and there was nothing there but I physically felt them there and thought they were there until I jumped out of meditation literally and realized they were not. 

So these thoughts and or feelings when in meditation I am actually feeling them physically even though in reality there is nothing there, but my mind and body are reacting to these things.  Never experienced these things before but defiantly puts a damper on the meditation.

What do you guys think about these experiences.  

Thank you in advance for all your thoughts and ideas on this.

Joe

A little bit of meditation goes a long way !!!

#2 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

Puzzled, but somebody said maybe I am actually having a micro sleep.  That maybe I am half awake and half a sleep during the meditation which brings me to a dream state.  Not sure what to think, but that is what I have been experiencing.

#3 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

Hi Joe,

I meant to reply to this topic ages ago and forgot all about it.

You might well be going into a micro sleep, but why do you keep getting repeated stressful scenarios waking you up.

When I read the first post I picked up a blockage of some sort caused by fear so whenever you start to go really deep your subconcious is dragging you back out of it. I'm sensing the fear is complicated, a part is you feel you like to know what your family are doing on some level and always want to be alert for them, but there is also something that runs deeper, which I can't quite pick up on. I sort of get a glimpse and then it slips away before I can read it.

But this is all just from my intuition so ignore if it doesn't resonate. :)

I do feel I can help you with maybe preparing a reiki ball for you to use when you meditate that will clear the blockages. Pm me if you would like me to do that for you.

xxx

#4 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

Hello I just found this thread again. Micro sleeps seems to be more plausible doesn't it. Then again I am on medications and at a different state now then I was before. All I know is meditation really does work and help me keep in balance I just do not want to give up on it because of these experiences as of late. Thinking and attempting to achieve to live in the moment is the best way to find peace of mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 13 user(s)