richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:27 AM

Hi,

Has anyone had any experience of healing from the Art of Neutrality. I feel very drawn towards it, but there are no books that I can find just a very expensive e-learning course.

Would like to know if anyone has heard of it or anyone who has had any experience of it.

#2 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

Did you get your information from the artofneutrality website with Paul Wong, certainly sounds interesting, any type of healing which brings us back to a point of inner contemplation on positive negative issues and working with those for a balanced perspective sounds interesting. I am a little unclear exactly how these methods are different to those gone before except that it seems to take elements of both eastern and western healing traditions.

#3 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:22 AM

Hi,

Yes that's the one!!!

I really want to see what they're teaching, but I can't find any books at all on the system and only the audio or the videos which are loads of money!!!

Doesn't seem to have really taken off in the UK either as I can't find many UK based sites on chinese energy medicine or the Yuen method, which it seems to have got most of his methods from.

Looks like I'll be kept in the dark!

:(

#4 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

I thought the deeper concepts were a bit vague on the website, may be purposely so I am not sure, it was hard to get to the root theories and practice, certainly interesting, lets hope that more information will scone available.
Sorry this phone keeps rewriting things, last line shouldn't have scones in it but 'become available'!

#5 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

Yes very vague, but sounds like it’s a mix of EFT, Reiki, Qi gong and a few other therapies he’s learnt along the way and he’s created his own version.

I’ll try and look at all his You Tube videos first see if I can get a bit more of an idea of it.

Oh dear… and I was just get hungry when I was reading scones with lovely cream and jam lol! :D

#6 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:47 AM

Now you mention it a lovely scone n cuppa would go down nicely :)

#7 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,749 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

Richaang..i'm sure if this is to be of any use to you, it's elusiveness will be dissipate and leave itself open to you :kiss:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#8 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

Lol Ian!

Hi Kally, thanks for that... apparently $97 dollars will dissipate the elusiveness lol.

:ggle:

#9 OFFLINE   spiritual

spiritual

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 268 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

Oh i had a look at that site its so vague.
Lol if only we all had loadsa money!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)