#1 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:20 PM

How much better the world would be if we all walked the talk, i.e. didn't just pay lip service to our beliefs but put them into action consistently.    :giverose:

#2 OFFLINE   Jazz

Jazz

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 386 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

I totally agree with you. It's so easy for people to say "We should do this or that..." They don't seem to realise that words like 'do', 'help' and what not are verbs and therefore require some action to go with them.

What am I currently thinking? How much my old letting agency screwed us over :( Really struggling to get my deposit back because they're claiming we need a Tenant ID and a Deposit ID, neither of which we got :(

:heart: www.speakingwithangels.moonfruit.com :heart:

:heart: www.facebook.com/speakingwithangels  :heart:

#3 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

im thinking.. god im tired. bit sad cos im in the process of ripping my garden to pieces ready for the house move and its tiring :-/  

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#4 OFFLINE   SeaStar

SeaStar

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 458 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

Oh no! Your garden is amazing! When are you moving? Going far?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

#5 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

I'm currently thinking that this will be the first year that my brother and sister will both not be attending my birthday (at the end of this month), since they have fallen out big time!  They are currently disputing mum's will and are only contacting each other via emails and using me as a go-between/football.  It's been going on now all this year so looks highly unlikely that it will be resolved by my birthday.

As a full time carer, I don't have much to look forward to so it is impacting on me much more than it should do.

#6 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

Hi Amy, I am sorry this is the situation, remember though that spirit charmers all look out for each other, you have friends here, they are not with you in person but they are in spirit. You have much to offer in thought and mind and soul. Your birthday will have lots of charmers looking out for you and wishing you a happy day. Love and light Ian xx

#7 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Sorry to hear this is having such an impact on you, especially being your Birthday and having had them attend them all before this dispute :(

I, too, have been the go-between for warring relations(not my siblings) over their so-called inheritance!! and am still pretty much in the middle...it's harder at celebratory times as so-and so won't go if so-and so are attending or can't ask either in case it becomes explosive if they all should attend........ :omg:

I know it's not the same nor much consolation to your thoughts and feelings but as Ian says...we are here :kiss:  :hug:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#8 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

Thanks for your thoughts and support Ian & Kally - you're both lovely, caring people.  :hug:

I don't have a victim's mentality so will do my level best to not let it cloud the day.  I'm taking the day off on my birthday, i.e. a care support worker steps in to let me leave the house, so plan to make it worthwhile!  Maybe not :buzd:  but definitely a little :preved:  

The solution would be (in an ideal world) if everyone were more spiritual then they wouldn't place such emphasis on materialistic values, i.e. putting money before relationships....so revealing and ugly.  Seems to be a common occurrence though that relations fall out over the will/money....I guess that must multiply big time if someone wins the lottery!  Indeed, I know that when someone wins a substantial lottery sum, psychologists are employed to coach the winner...such are the negative ramifications should it go pear shaped.  :-/

#9 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hi Amy, it is sad that relationships are soured by the pull of money, personally I really don't get it, specially over those who may depart from us. It is not in my psyche to be interested in such things, may be it has always been with me but money has no pull on me, as long as I have a roof to keep me dry and some books to read :) I hope that day coming soon will be your day, the day of Amy, remember your guardian angel loves you, you are a free spirit, let yourself be free in any way you wish on your special day. Friends here will thinking if you, spirit is a strong bond. Love and light Ian xx

#10 OFFLINE   Timbo

Timbo

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 329 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

In reflective mood tonight, things are very quiet at work so I had a sneaky write about the things going around in my head!! lol

#11 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Thanks Ian - it's not about my feeling unloved though.  I feel grounded, at peace and have high self esteem.

I am just sad that my birthday highlights the real rift that now exists between my brother and sister, such that they cannot bear to be in the same room together, i.e. it's more about them than myself.

#12 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

It mystifies me how money can affect people this way specially as we are talking brother and sister, I guess many families have had similar problems with this, I hope some common sense pervades between them and reflect on how they affecting you.

#13 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

i'm thinking where have all these huge(and i mean huge) Spiders been hiding....and what's bringing them out tonight..

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#14 OFFLINE   Simi

Simi

Trusted

• 50 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

I`m thinking if i should read my kindle or try and sleep

#15 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 27 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

I'm thinking ow heartburn. :ggle:

#16 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

I'm thinking I can't wait for xmas season to be fully over (not feeling the "joy" this year) and roll on the New Year....with fresh starts/possibilities! :danced:

#17 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

I'm thinking 2014 is going to be great,big changes are going to happen for me and it's going to be all good. :kiss:

#18 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

im thinking oooooh this is fast as im sat in back of car on motorway!
i meant the site not the speed of the car lol nathans dancing to smooth fm
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#19 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

Im thinking on 3rd jauary i will be packing to move down
south start of a new life with mr crowman :-)
Its all good... Away from abusive x and happy with the
Most lovely man in the world :-)
Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#20 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

That's good, wish you and crowman happy days, all the best for the new year x

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 34 user(s)