#41 OFFLINE   Jazz

Jazz

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 386 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

Amyzen, I do try to take that approach but unfortunately, I seem to have developed a expect-the-worst-and-you-won't-be-disappointed attitude as I've got older. I try to think rationally. I know, theoretically, there's no point in worrying about something that I cannot control. All I can do is make the most of the present and cross other bridges when I meet them. In practice, it doesn't always work. I graduate in a few months and I'm going to be entering the 'real' world and I cannot stop worrying about job prospects, where I'll live or even how I'll be able to afford things like paying my bills (my bills are inclusive with the rent)

Rant over anyway :) I should really make it my NY resolution to not worry too much about these things. Loads of others are in the same boat.

Love and light xxx

:heart: www.speakingwithangels.moonfruit.com :heart:

:heart: www.facebook.com/speakingwithangels  :heart:

#42 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

Hi jazz

I know that the transition from one period of your life to the next can be of uncertainty but I do believe for you if you keep focused on the job and place you would really like to be and keep that in your mind then you have put your wish out into the universe and she will here you. You have all the abilities and qualities that will be attractive to an employer, please keep that belief and all will be well for you.

#43 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

it would be nice to watch this film through..Eragon,   never seem to be able to manage watching it completely...2 calls already...junk call and fence repair people!

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#44 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

This is a good start to the year, was only 2nd day in and poor nathan had a problem with his leg, his knee, i heard a loud thud as i was getting ready to pick him up off the sofa as he was relaxing and there was a delayed reaction and started screaming, i didnt know whether hed fractured or broken something but was no swelling or anything but his leg kept spasming, poor thing, its really upsetting, we nearly ramg 999 the other night but he calmed down, but we couldnt put him down he wont sit down or anything, only on knees, he has slept non stop and wont eat or drink anything, gave him ibuprophen, then yesterday called the doc out for use she was, she ordered and ambulance to take us to hospital cause we couldnt get him there in the car. Seems to have alot of indigestion pains, probably from not eating and feeling frightend.

So was at the hospital til 2am this morning after 6 xrays and checked over, hes fine though, not done amy damage, although hes still sleeping all the time and have bits and bats of his milk.totally fed up we are!!
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#45 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Oh no...poor little mite...and you two as well. Sending you all love and hugs as all I can do :(
Hoping Nathan feels better real soon xxx
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#46 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

Oh Spiritlove - I sympathise with the regular illness upheavals you are having and going in and out of hospital (a pattern resonating in my own reality with my mother).  The hospital procedure is draining.  :-/   At least you did what was necessary and are now assured that there is no damage done and he is better off now than was previously the case.

#47 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

Claire, oooh I was hoping for a more settled time for Nathan and yet just a few days in he has suffered once more, I'm happy in that the X-rays are positive, may the angels be with Nathan and you too, your love, compassion looking after every need of the little fellow is heart warming xx

#48 OFFLINE   Tony

Tony

Trusted

• 79 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire UK

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

What wonders are going to open up for me once I've posted my 30th post on here?

#49 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:29 AM

I have more potential than I give myself credit for. :kiss:

#50 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

We all do Rinoa ...we can all be so much more than what we settle for.

#51 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:58 AM

So sorry you guys are going through so much with nathan. Glad he was checked over well. Thoughts and prayers that he starts eating and healing..<br /><br />Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

A little bit of meditation goes a long way !!!

#52 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

Currently thinking, and sympathising, with those in America stuck in the unusually harsh Arctic weather.   Have been chatting to some and they are indeed suffering.  I recall seeing a news reporter - out on the streets  - demonstrating how cold it is there by holding a cup which was then filled with boiling water.  He threw the boiling cup of water into the air and it turned to broken ice in mid air!!!! :omg:

#53 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

I'm currently thinking ouch, leg ,pain in that order :kiss:

#54 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

Just on sunday it was -42 with the windchill. We go through these cold spells and changes so quickly. One day its + 10 and the next -25. Called in sick for work being lazy and resting and watching shows about acient times.<br /><br />Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

#55 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

That I must get one of them pen jobbies for this tablet.....as my wonky fingers take me everywhere but where I wanna go....easier to go on PC...lol

and that i miss the colourful cheery xmas theme  :(

#56 OFFLINE   Jazz

Jazz

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 386 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

I am currently thinking...

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

I have finished all of last semester's assignments!

:heart: www.speakingwithangels.moonfruit.com :heart:

:heart: www.facebook.com/speakingwithangels  :heart:

#57 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:07 AM

I'm thinking I like Kally's new Avatar :kiss:

#58 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

Watching netflix and getting used to using my notepad...<br /><br />Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

#59 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

I'm thinking my real journey has just started. :kiss:

#60 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

I'm thinking that I hope these new complications to mum's condition do not take on an ominous hold.  Poor woman has undergone so much - she wasn't even able to have xmas dinner due to her pain, following her fall on xmas eve.  I give her as much love as I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 34 user(s)