#1 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

This is a meditation I wrote for my students couple of years back... The idea was to find out which colours they were drawn to.. Colour usually indicates the path you may be drawn to...

ie: purple is a very spiritual colour and would indicate mediumship tendencies... Gold and green healing tendencies.. Ect...

Anyway thought I'd share with you all.. Maybe you'd like to try it.. I'd be interested in what colours you go for as individuals..

Xx

Fairy medi

You are in class.. And Breathing in deeply and breathing out deeply relax and concentrating on your breathing...

You find yourself walking down a country lane, the sun is shining through the leaves of the trees.. A slight breeze cooling you down..

You see a country gate to your right and enter through it into a field... There is a stream at the top end of the field and you walk towards it...

When you reach the stream you sit down and watch the stream flowing past you seeing the ripples of the water going over some stones and rocks...

After a while you lay down in the grass and have to close your eyes because the sun is shining..

You are breathing in deeply and exhaling deeply, almost like when you are about to sleep..

You see in your minds eye.. An eagle is soaring way up high, riding the breeze with its outstretched wings,... it is circling overhead of you and makes its way closer to you and the earth preparing to land by your side...

You sit up and when the eagle lands in front of you it starts to grow in size, till its big enough for you climb onto its back and with a gentle lift it takes off into the sky... You feel completely safe and look at the ground way below you...

You pass more patchwork fields and rivers till you see a forest below you... There is a gap in the trees and the eagle prepares to land gently touching down in the clearing in the forest ...the grass is so green and bright as are the leaves on the trees...

You climb off the eagles back and walk towards a pool of water where a waterfall is cascading into it..

You dip your hand into the cool clear water... Looking at the rippled reflection of yourself..

You hear hooves of a horse behind you and turn to see a beautiful unicorn approaching you and the pool... You feel such gentleness and magic from this beautiful and special animal..the unicorn dips its magic horn into the pool, and the water sparkles like a thousand diamonds ...

Behind the unicorn flying towards you are tiny coloured lights so luminous and beautiful.. All different colours.. They are fairies,., one flies towards you holding in their hands a cup... They fill the cup by the pool and hand you the cup.. You drink the water from the cup and feel its magical and healing effects immediately ...

You then go and sit on the grass and enjoy the beautiful spectacle of colour and magic all around you and within you...

The eagle appears and grows in size it is time now to climb back onto the eagles back. You thank the fairies and the unicorn sharing themselves with you and the eagle takes off with you on it's back...

You fly over rivers and fields once more, you recognise the field with the stream you were in before the eagle turned up... The eagle descends to the earth again and you climb off its back,. And thank the eagle for taking you on such a magical journey..

The eagle shrinks down to its original size and takes off into the sky, circles once and disappears into the clouds..

You find yourself laid down on the grass once more and sit up.. Watching the stream once more flowing and decide to stand up and walk back to the other end of the field, go through the gate and back onto the country lane..

You now find yourself breathing in deeply and breathing out as deeply again concentrating n your breathing .. You slowly come back to the classroom and stretch... You are back now..
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#2 OFFLINE   Silent

Silent

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 154 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Very cool..today in guided meditation I have here in my home.....I went off into my own world and saw some visions...the first was a very blue sky with very vibrant white clouds scattered and a light plane flying across the sky, next I saw a rather large fairy and then I began to create a story of a fairy coming alive in the forest in my meditation....it hadnt fully formed but seemed like the three connections are linked in some way through the creative process coming from me at this time...

I also pulled a card from my wild wood tarot and that card was the knight of arrows the hawk..which is symbolic of vision and power..Just thought I would share as your mediation connected me in some way..

#3 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Very cool..today in guided meditation I have here in my home.....I went off into my own world and saw some visions...the first was a very blue sky with very vibrant white clouds scattered and a light plane flying across the sky, next I saw a rather large fairy and then I began to create a story of a fairy coming alive in the forest in my meditation....it hadnt fully formed but seemed like the three connections are linked in some way through the creative process coming from me at this time...I also pulled a card from my wild wood tarot and that card was the knight of arrows the hawk..which is symbolic of vision and power..Just thought I would share as your mediation connected me in some way..

Blue the colour of communication and the throat chakra.. Vibrant white.. Spirit.. Light plane flying.. Navigation and flying high.. Powerful magic from the large fairy .. The fairy coming alive in the forest.. An awakening in nature.. Hadn't fully formed so in the process of that.. And the hawk of course symbolic of vision and power.. Highly spiritual too...

I almost feel like it's a message for me and for you too? It certainly fits with what I'm working on myself for at the moment..

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#4 OFFLINE   purplepoppy

purplepoppy

Trusted

• 45 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

purple has always been the colour I am drawn to the most, in all the colours I like I am drawn to the rich and deep shades of those colours, burnt orange, dark green, deep blue, burgundy...

#5 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

Purples Relate to crown, pineal gland and nervous system.The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self.Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.

Orange: Relates to reproductive organs and emotions.The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to apetites and addictions;

GREEN Relates to heart and lungs.It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change.Love of people, animals, nature; teacher;

Blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming

Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.

Some good colours there honey :-)

Xxx

#6 OFFLINE   purplepoppy

purplepoppy

Trusted

• 45 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

wow thankyou Sunny, that's good info to have. xxx

#7 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

What colours you see in the meditation are spirits way of showing you where you are.. And where it may lead if you want it to..

Xxx

#8 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

Sounds like a very good meditation technique Sunny,I'll try try it,thanks :kiss:

#9 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

Me too... As I had planned to do today but got sidetracked with lunch .. Sooo.. Tomorrow afternoon now.. It is a lovely medi though :-) xxx

#10 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:11 AM

awesome meditation - I love the fae. and water is very apt for them but attracts the water fae more so than the other elementals perhaps.

#11 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

Yes I think so too :-)

Still haven't done this medi for a long time.. Think I may do tonight if I get time

Xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 18 user(s)