#1 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hi.. Could do with some insight here,, it has been bothering me ever since my medi yesterday .. It isn't the first time I've seen this,, and I'm incredibly drawn to fields of wildflowers
I wander if anyone can pick up on this part of my medi and the field of wild flowers?

I'm approached by a man I recognise as .malkizedek .. Seen him a good few times but not for a long time the last few years.. He says I have to go forward in my path...he shows me a field of wild flowers, and I'm stood in the middle of this field of lovely couloirs.. But I feel panicked.. I know I need to remember something but I'm feeling panicked.. There is a man in the distance tall dark hair.. But cannot see him clearly he's too far away but is walking towards me.. And I'm panicking even more now.. Malkizedek says to me once more.. You have to remember and move forward on your path.. It's important..

Thanks.. Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#2 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hi Sunny - whilst I don't claim to understand this scenario, what came up when I read it was......have you been in a field of wild flowers before (in real life)? I'm thinking maybe you had a past incident which is triggering the panic?   If you were in a field of wild flowers, did something happen on that day?  Just a thought.

#3 OFFLINE   mia

mia

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 303 posts
  • I am:Not sure
  • Locationxxx

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

I would go back to the med and ask for more info.

If Malkizedic doesn't come, ask whomever does.

And, don't forget you always have angels to protect you.

In my meds lately, Merlin keeps showing me a dark tunnel :( and I have to go through it, but out the other side is green grass and meadow flowers.

Gotta go now, talk later xx

#4 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

I've been in three fields of flowers for photos..

One was sunflowers.. Was a nice relaxing day
Two was in a field of orchids in Thailand again a lovely day
Three was wildflowers at a horticultural garden place... It was beautiful but it evoked distant memories.. Something to do with native Indians In America/Canada.. I know I've had a good few past lives as an Indian..
But I cannot remember what.. I just know in the medi I felt so panicked.. Yet.. I also know it's important to remember..

Thanks for your comments
Amyzen

Xxx
I will Mia... Thankyou..

And it's been a while since I saw Merlin :-)

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#5 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Hi sunny I hope you can resolve your visions, I wish I could help xx

#6 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

It's just important I remember... I was hoping with people's different answers I might find a way of remembering..
Thanks Seriphos
Xxx

#7 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Sometimes picking up on the feeling will help you recall.

#8 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

I'm picking up Echinacea which is I think is a native American prairie flower used medicinally.
Does that resonateat all?
I'm afraid I haven't got time at the moment to tune in properly but I read your post and that flower popped into my head.
Xxx

#9 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

Here is something very similar.. I saw this picture on Facebook about a year ago and it felt familiar.. Cept the picture in my head is that the flowers are about the same height as me.. Could I have been a child or small woman.. In a past life?

Echinacea.. For colds and flu.. Yes it is an American prairie flower and I do beleive the field is from an American prairie ..

Just need to access and remember..

But all your comments are helpful.. Cus it's sparking bits back to me.. I know I been shown before.. But have shied away from it.. I need to find out... As I'm told I need to move forward.. Can't do that unless I see what it is ...

I haven't more time this week to meditate.. Too much going on.. But will try..

Xxx

Attached Files

#10 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

Echinacea's primary quality is Rejuvenation.

voice of the flower written by Rhonda Pallas Downey says

" I offer you my vitality for whatever it is that holds you back, that keeps you from renewing your energy and strength. I am here to help you eliminate old emotional patterns, thoughts,and actions, and all beliefs of sickness that exist in your memory of self, restoring you to wellness. The wind carries my seed and yours to foster a new place of growth,a refreshing place of becoming and being. Take this opportunity to renew and rejuvenate yourself, replacing the old with the inherent capacity for the new"

Affirmations

"I am the power of rejuvenation,of change,and of new growth"

"I am eliminating that which holds me back, and i am moving forward"

"I find deep satisfaction in letting go of the old and bringing in the new"

hope there is something here to help spark some memory for you, Sunny

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#11 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

I'm seeing a native woman picking flowers and putting them in a little leather bag..

But I also think this may be on the lines I need to look at.., the meditations purpose was to looks at past hurts in this life and behind and heal them.. So the words are poignant.. Thankyou Kally (((hugs))) xxx

#12 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Reminds me of my nod sunny, at lunch time today the medicine woman, you and the earth spirits xx

#13 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

Oh yes... I remember.. Maybe something in that nod which to me sounds like a vision..

Thankyou xxx

#14 OFFLINE   GreyhoundGirl

GreyhoundGirl

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 500 posts
  • LocationIsle of Wight, UK

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

You have just said you have been told to move forward but you can't until you see what it is and you feel panicked.

I think this is a trust issue. And I'm talking trust in your Guides here.

In a field of wild flowers there is no distinctive path, you need to feel your way through, trust you will get to the other side and stop to smell a few flowers on the way.

WHY do you need to see the way? Isn't that what your Guides are for?

I had a similar message given to me about 18 months ago. I wss shown a path so brightly lit with white light I couldn't see what was ahead. My Guide also told me I had to move forward and like you I replied that I couldn't see where I was going. I was told "You don't need to see where you are going."

Time for you to totally give up any notion of control hun, TRUST your Guides and stop to smell the flowers on the way.

Blessings

GG xx

Until you have loved an animal

Part of your Soul remains unawakened

Witchy School - Logo.jpg

#15 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

They said I got to remember to move forward... But yes I do have trust issues.. I do like to know where I'm going,, I've tried going blind before and didn't like it much GG... But I do know I do have to trust and just go forward.. And I will...

But I do need to remember something about that filed of flowers.. I think it's to do with a past life..

Xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 15 user(s)