13 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jekiz

Jekiz

• Fledgling
  • 10 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:21 PM

If I'm honest i was always a little doubtful of healing until visiting a tarot reader who offered me a healing session after my reading. At the time i was planning a wedding, was very stressed out and having many sleepless nights, it was also a very emotional time of year so thought id give it a go.

Im not sure what type of healing this is called but i laid on my front and the lady placed both of her hands on the small of my back. I am a person that finds it very hard to switch off so was amazed at how calm and relaxed i started to feel but the healer on the other hand became very upset and emotional during the session. Under any normal circumstances i would have found this very bizarre but i was too sleepy to care (in the nicest possible way) After the session i felt like a huge weight had been lifted and strangely calm, i also slept better than i had in months. She later told me that the upset and emotion that she had displayed was actually my own.

Some friends say it was mind over matter but either way i felt 10 times better so thats a job well done in my book and will be happy to go again. :shy:

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:40 PM

that's it with healing though, any type of healing. Alot of people tend to think that it's some kind of miracle cure, when in actual fact you yourself are healing yourself with help from the channel (the healer) the healer is not healing you, your doing that yourself, but her just creating a calmness and a place for you to relax is healing in itself. You can feel like that just by touch alone. Even the heat from someones hands has the positibilty to make you feel much better.

Im not sure what type of healing you had here either, but it was hands on healing. reiki healing you dont tend to work with your own energies i believe but spiritual healing which i think this may have been do usually work with their own energies, therfore she felt your emotions.

i hope that made sense.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Jekiz

Jekiz

• Fledgling
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:51 PM

Yes it did make sense, thank you. It certainly helped me. I think what made me doubtful was these programmes you see where people are claiming to be curing people of incurable diseases and they are throwing themselves all over the floor etc. So whenever i heard the term healing thats what i thought of. Now im glad i accepted the offer and would definately reccommend it.

#4 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:00 PM

:scared: LOL no..... proper healing isn't like that. ive seen those programmes too and they are silly and usually a con trick. Proper healing works with your own energies and Chakra points of which we have 7, and attune those back into proper vibrations. Last time i looked when spiritlove was doing some healing on me, i don't remember her rolling over the floor.... :buzd: I think i would have noticed :dev: ;)

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#5 OFFLINE   Jekiz

Jekiz

• Fledgling
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:08 PM

Lol, yes i think so. I dont really know much about the different types of healing but im sure i will learn a lot on here.

#6 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:39 PM

:scared: LOL no..... proper healing isn't like that. ive seen those programmes too and they are silly and usually a con trick. Proper healing works with your own energies and Chakra points of which we have 7, and attune those back into proper vibrations. Last time i looked when spiritlove was doing some healing on me, i don't remember her rolling over the floor.... :buzd: I think i would have noticed :dev: ;)

:rofl: no it was you rolling about on the floor! LOL

dont worry Jekiz, just ignore us, we like to banter a bit LOL.

Well yes there are many types of healing from Reiki, spiritual, Kundalini healing and more. Alot of those are really the same thing, just different approaches and techniques really. For example Kundalini is the awakening and raising of energy from the spine through energy centers with the alteration and expansion of consciousness. This is an incredibly powerful heat storehouse of psychic energy, sometimes called Shakti, symbolized as a coiled, sleeping serpent at the base of the spine ("Kundal" means 'curl'). Once awakened it uncoils and ascends through the spinal column to the top of the head, and triggers a transcendent spiritual state. Repeated experiences produces enlightenment.

this i believe is on a much deeper level, ive had this myself to actually close down my chakras,i have to say it was a lovely experience and very different energy i felt.

But at the end of the day, in my opinion, healing is healing no matter what it's called, all comes from the same source.

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#7 OFFLINE   1111

Aly

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,381 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:49 PM

I haven't heard of "Kundalini healing" before Claire.
It sounds awesome!!!! :woop:

#8 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:35 PM

Reading up on this Kundalini is an innate inner energy in every human being, it sits in the sacrum, at the base of the spine, unless cultivated remains dormant. it can be woken up again by a special Kundalini dance the Dance rejuvenates the body, clears old stagnant emotional energy, brings insight and clarity into limiting beliefs and supports the awakening and integration of higher consciousness...

So there you go.. A good excuse to go to the local Disco if i ever i heard one...:agree:

" where ya going honey all dressed upped "

"Im off to the local night club to awaken my higher consciousness " :blink: I might have some vodka while im there though :buzd:

you make the choice...
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#9 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:37 PM

Yes ALy its supposed to be on a much deeper level. The one i went to see was actually singing whilst she was doing it!well not singing but chanting really deep sort of bird noises! but saying that though it was very calming even if i did wonder what she was doing, it felt like she had successfully closed down my third eye as i was permantly open and my chakras were on fast spin! LOL

#10 OFFLINE   1111

Aly

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,381 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:55 AM

Reading up on this Kundalini is an innate inner energy in every human being, it sits in the sacrum, at the base of the spine, unless cultivated remains dormant. it can be woken up again by a special Kundalini dance the Dance rejuvenates the body, clears old stagnant emotional energy, brings insight and clarity into limiting beliefs and supports the awakening and integration of higher consciousness...

So there you go.. A good excuse to go to the local Disco if i ever i heard one...:agree:

" where ya going honey all dressed upped "

"Im off to the local night club to awaken my higher consciousness " :blink: I might have some vodka while im there though :buzd:

That is really interesting.

Plus Wingman......You crack me up!!!! :rofl:

Yes ALy its supposed to be on a much deeper level. The one i went to see was actually singing whilst she was doing it!well not singing but chanting really deep sort of bird noises! but saying that though it was very calming even if i did wonder what she was doing, it felt like she had successfully closed down my third eye as i was permantly open and my chakras were on fast spin! LOL

Sounds like it was worth it though...bird noises and all. :ggle:

I have just started reading a book I downloaded "Awakening The Third Eye". :agree:

I am sure my chakras need some rejuvenating, clearing and balancing. :bgld:

#11 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:43 PM

:rofl: :rofl: i never noticed Wingman's post until now, you must have been typing it as I was typing mine as it wasn't there when i did my last post!! honest to god, you are :smkbot: people take this stuff serioulsy! :omg:

Aly, I believe it's very good for cleansing your chakras and even closing them down when needs be. You shouldn't really shut your chakras down though, unless they are completely open and spinning like the clappers LOL, they are your energy centres, the 7 major ones are, you have loads of chakra points in your astral body but these are the main ones. It tends to be the solar plexus (your emotional centre) and the third eye and crown chakra that are most affected, you can actually feel if they are on overdrive, as you can feel quite tight in that area, nervous stomach and easily absorb others energies, particularly negative energies and the third eye feels like the size of 2 pence coin, but your in Oz and dont have 2 pence coins! LOL i would say about an inch diameter, and it feels tight at times. I had that sealed at the time as i was always open and it was making me feel ill and not quite in my body! it is worth doing though.

you can do it yourself at home. I have a cd, i think its by Doreen Virtue. Ive just googled it, this is quite a good one 'Chakra Clearing'.

Chakra Clearing is a unique experiential guide to activating your natural spiritual powers of psychic and spiritual healing through the opening, cleansing, and balancing of the body's energy centres (chakras). Using this CD on a regular basis will keep your chakras attuned and cleansed for maximum intuitive powers. You will be guided and instructed simultaneously. In addition, this CD includes guided exercises to clear and release negative energy and ego-based thoughts.

Attached File  chakra clearing.jpg   32.36KB   5 downloads

#12 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:29 PM

:rofl: :rofl: honest to god, you are :smkbot: people take this stuff serioulsy! :omg:

:angelhug: Well i aim to please, :proud: for a spiritual person you dont half blaspheme a lot :smkbot: :mn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU

:P :rofl:

you make the choice...
or not.

#13 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:43 PM

LOL :agree:

#14 OFFLINE   1111

Aly

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,381 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:04 AM

you can do it yourself at home. I have a cd, i think its by Doreen Virtue. Ive just googled it, this is quite a good one 'Chakra Clearing'.

Chakra Clearing is a unique experiential guide to activating your natural spiritual powers of psychic and spiritual healing through the opening, cleansing, and balancing of the body's energy centres (chakras). Using this CD on a regular basis will keep your chakras attuned and cleansed for maximum intuitive powers. You will be guided and instructed simultaneously. In addition, this CD includes guided exercises to clear and release negative energy and ego-based thoughts.

Thanks Claire....I will have to have a look into that.

I have been feeling/taking on other people's negativity alot more lately as I am becoming more aware of what I am capable of. :agree:

Monty Python's Life of Brian is a crack up isn't it!!! :rofl:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)