Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

this one came as a surprise to me.. Actually it was
Starlight who drew my attention to him ... Thankyou honey ..

I sort of knew someone was about.. But sometimes I need a big neon sign.. Especially if I'm running around a lot which I have been...

His name is Iveen... Have seen him once only.. In a cave making a fire.. Looks Stone Age ?
Only thing I know about him is I can feel a lot of heat when he is about.. And from starlight that he's here to guide me to move forward..

Will do a medi sometime this next week and see what I get...

It's been a while since I had a new guide.. I am missing .many .feathers loads.. But he is there somewhere in the background..

Does anyone else have trouble realising they have new guides come in? Or is it just me?

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#2 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

Me,I have trouble with that Sunny. :kiss:

#3 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

I do if I've got things on my mind xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#4 OFFLINE   GreyhoundGirl

GreyhoundGirl

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 500 posts
  • LocationIsle of Wight, UK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

Last time a new Guide came in was when Chief Running River came along and told my other Guide Sydney "You have done well. I am with her now!" It was in a medi so I couldn't miss it. I think if I'd been left to my own devices I wouldn't have noticed. I can be frustratingly thick when it comes to paying attention to what my Guides are doing!

Until you have loved an animal

Part of your Soul remains unawakened

Witchy School - Logo.jpg

#5 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

I havent got the faintest idea who my guides are, or why they are with me, and wouldnt have a clue how to recognise if I had a new one!

GB x :heart:

#6 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

same for me, Glitterbug!

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#7 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

Although richaang told me whom my guides are they have been and remain very quiet so I know how you feel glitterbug and Kally, it seems many here are well connected but for some of us they remain elusive!

#8 OFFLINE   Starlight

Starlight

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 268 posts
  • LocationUk, spain

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Good subject Sunny, I have a new guild join me he is some kind of indian not sure yet were his from he has shown him self he is quit young very good looking full of fun and Energy when I was watching xfator on Saturday night the girl was singing the song hallelujah and my guild was dancing in front of me singing hallelujah, hallelujah going round in a circles I think he is so pleased at long last I am licensing to him, he made me laugh so much
Starlight. Xxx
May love and light surround you.

Starlight. X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)