#1 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:34 AM

Firstly i would like to apologize for not being around these last few months, as most of you know our little lad had a big operation which he is only just starting to recover from and get sort of back to normal so time really hasn't been our own. 

Ive spent quite a few hours reading around and reading the admins logs for the last few months to bring myself back up to speed with the antics that have been going on in my absence and i know who are the main culprits to the down turn of the atmosphere on S.C and im going to give you all warnings now that i am back and i am going to keep a very close eye on things now..

To be honest i am totally pissed off with the antics on here while i have been away and I'm not having it. New members dont really know me so might not take this seriously but the more established members do and know i mean it.  Spirtitcharms dont care about member numbers, for us its about quality not quantity and i will ban trouble causers and disruptive elements in an heart beat.

1) there will be no more bickering in the topics, this is breaking our rules and guidelines ( go read them if you haven't already.)

2) ive seen evidence of nasty posts being made towards members and then edited to make it look innocent once it has been read, FYI (i have logs of all post that are made and what they said before being edited) this is something i wont stand for and i will turn off post editing if this doesn't stop and the poster will be banned.. no warnings

3) Hijacking of threads will stop in the serious sections of the site. If you have nothing to add to the topic then stay away from it and go and play in general chat or better still, sod off to facebook. Failure to follow this very simple courtesy will make you seem like a disruptive element and you will be banned.

4) You will remain respectful to other members specially members who are posting something they care about or a problem they might want help with. Any member coming into these topics and dicking about will be banned.

5) You will not post links to other spiritual sites,  we see this as aggressive spamming behaviour. Its this simple, if you dont like it here then click your own spamming link and bugger off , we simply dont care.

Again i would like to apologize for any upset this past behaviour in my absence has caused any of our spiritcharmers, play time is over now and i will be keeping a close eye on things from now on..

Wingman

(site admin)

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#2 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:19 PM

well said wingman! And nicely put too :) Blessings and thanks :) 

#3 OFFLINE   amyzen

amyzen

Banned

• Banned
  • 680 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

Nice to have you back Wingman!  :wave1:

#4 OFFLINE   Timbo

Timbo

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 329 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

All sounds good to me.

#5 OFFLINE   avalonia

avalonia

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 129 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

Hi wingman glad your sons doing well and recovering you'l all be glad to get through that x  and i havent been on for ages as i thought the whole atmosphere of the site had changed  so im really glad to read what i just read !!!x :clp:

#6 OFFLINE   lunar

lunar

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 916 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

Yes Thankyou Wingman!! It feels a better atmosphere already :-) x

Every journey starts with a first step...

#7 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

I know that this place did feel different for a while - and not in a good way either - yet despite not visiting often during those times, it feels back on track now. I guess the most important news is that your little one is back to some kind of routine now and hopefully he can go on from strength to strength. For me, your post (Wingman) shows how deeply you actually care about this site, its ethos and genuine members. It appears normal business has been resumed. :-)

http://www.danny-greene.com/

#8 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

Good to see you back. Glad things are starting to settle. Thank you for everything you all do here.<br /><br />Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

A little bit of meditation goes a long way !!!

#9 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

:thanks:

Read, Noted, Agreed and Thankful for your diligence there is no other site like Spiritcharms where we can be open, honest and genuine so much so that one feels the caring and compassion of the members who are always willing to share and support each other.  Sorry you had to go through this ordeal should not happen.

Home away from  home!!

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 38 user(s)