#41 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:09 AM

At the moment except for fairly small research groups into NDE's etc unless money orientated there may not be any will power to do extensive research. Although if we go back thousands of years these questions were some of the most important to people like Egyptian, South American, Native American, pagan of Europe, to them knowing what happened after our physical bodies died took up much of their thought, go back and all the answers are there already. May be like the alchemists this knowledge should never be easy, perhaps it should be extremely hard to gain or even un knowable until a new time in world spiritualism arrives, it is gaining pace but at the same time another facet of self destruction in all the conflicts are holding us back, if a great peace can be found I think as humans we will progress and be as we should be which is spiritual light beings enclosed in a convenient package!

#42 OFFLINE   hbunny

hbunny

Trusted

• 45 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

I was browsing the net this morning and I have found some intresting info about contacting the dead with electronic artifacts http://paranormal.ab.../aa072604_2.htm
Here are some info about profesor Senkowski
http://www.victorzam...s/senkowski.htm
So maybe we have scientific proof afterall, but are not ready to accept them yet.

#43 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:52 AM

Two interesting replies but why hope that scientific proof will prove that there is an afterlife when you can have the material proof; I know words alone will not be believed but that is all we have at this present moment.  I have the basic outline of what is happening on this world and in fact it has already started but it is only a small beginning but it is a deadly beginning.  What I have written is the material part and the spiritual part is yet to begin; Seriphos you are part of the Circle of Remembrance and what I did not tell you is you are part of what is yet to happen. In the spiritual context there is a saying that when you make Two into One you will enter the kingdom.  What that means is that spiritual twins never meet on a material world unless it is for a special reason; one set of spiritual twins are going to meet on this world and bring Gods truth to the world.  Last year because I have been waiting a long time for all of this I was giving up as I had stopped believing.  The spirit world then sent two human mediums to track me down last year and they did find me and they did confirm every thing I knew so now I still wait but time itself is now moving forward

#44 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

THE CIRCLE OF REMEMBRANCE

----------------------------------------------

And in that day shall the circle of remembrance again be seen and recognised by those who shall be incarnate at the beginning of the Aquarian age, the eye of understanding shall again come unto them and they shall be fully ready to redeem this their promise unto me, for the enlightenment of mankind.  Their vision shall be opened, that they shall see strange scenes and peoples, which shall strengthen their memories so that they shall again remember their work for me, which they have volunteered to do in this my fair Atlantis.  For unto those who are incarnate on earth at that time, shall this land of mysteries be shrouded in the mists of antiquity of which man shall know very little, and even that, which he shall lead himself to suppose shall be based for the most part on probabilities and hypotheses. 

#45 OFFLINE   lunar

lunar

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 916 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

Its a very interesting question. Science proves gravity and big bang etc yet people still dismiss these theories for religious beliefs. I dont think it would make some people change there way of thinking, but for some of will be like 'thankyou at last, someone takes us seriously' xx

Every journey starts with a first step...

#46 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

Who wrote that arbel? If it is as in your previous message here and it is god then who is god? The term is too vague, may be as I have no understanding in this area, that is not to say I have not contemplated and read much on others thoughts from biblical to mystics and using a lot of my own thinking but the notion of god remains not understandable. If I may use a more every day notion that I believe we are spiritual beings, enclosed in a material body and one can exist ie the spirit but the material cannot live without the soul or spirit as this is the life force and us, spirits are part of a huge spiritual force that connects everything thing to everything else whether a tree or plant or human or animal and that we can return to this kingdom or pool of energy then that is closest I can get to the idea of god, but my notion is that this is a collective consciousness full of individual sparks, that is us but we are of the same stuff as the whole!! It is a notion of mine that in the beginning it was thought and this consciousness that brought the great cosmos into the things we see now.

#47 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

In my last lifetime I had the same guide as I do now and in my last lifetime my guide used me as a trance medium and that is some thing I had written it that lifetime.  It is complicated how it came to pass so do not ask about it as the past is relevant to this present time for me.

Basically you are correct about a collective consciousness but not every one was given life by God as God gave the gift of creating life to a spirit called Yevah so they are children of God by adoption.

God is not a being in the context that people surmise he is because as God is Nature and that is the last I heard of that

Maybe I should not have put the post of the circle straight after my other post but what I described in my first post is still the truth but like Lunar states religion can come into it by some people but religion is a manmade concept.  What is planned was devised in the days of Atlantis to bring the truth of every thing to light in this time period; Two are One is the key that will put every thing in motion.  You are part of this Seriphos as you have delved into the spiritual like many of us but the spiritual has always been an illusion but soon it will be reality      

#48 OFFLINE   hbunny

hbunny

Trusted

• 45 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

Its a very interesting question. Science proves gravity and big bang etc yet people still dismiss these theories for religious beliefs. I dont think it would make some people change there way of thinking, but for some of will be like 'thankyou at last, someone takes us seriously' xx

Honestly, I didn’t know there were still persons not believing in gravity, for me this is like still believing that the earth is flat, mindblowing! Anyway the majority of humankind does and understands these concepts, so a scientific confirmation of the afterlife would be a good think for them. Take me for example, I hope, I believe in the afterlife, I search and ask for a sign every single day, as I miss my honey so much, but I will have my doubts for the rest of my physical existence unless I will receive my confirmation and science could do that for me.

#49 OFFLINE   normy

normy

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 457 posts
  • LocationWiltshire

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

I don't think it's possible for materialist science as we know it to actually prove survival after death.  There is a huge amount of evidence of many kinds supporting survival, much of it from scientists and investigators, but the scientific method is not suitable in my view on it's own. This method demands stricter and stricter controls, and repeat after repeat by other scientists, all of which destroy harmony and conditions with the medium and therefore results. It all depends on what Spirit are able to give us, they provide the evidence.  Some people forget this. 

#50 OFFLINE   prettyviolet

prettyviolet

Trusted

• 51 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:24 PM

i think it could be possible but it will be in many centuries away:)

#51 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:55 PM

No one will believe this but it does not matter as it is my task anyway; we do not need science to prove anything because we will know the afterlife does exist and in our lifetime it will happen. We have to understand what is happening with the world both material and spiritual but I guess very few will believe anyway.  There is more than just proving the afterlife because what will take place will prove beyond a doubt that even God exists; it is pointless saying anything else because no one will accept what I say anyway.  The problem with all of this is the fact my kind of knowledge has never been heard of for countless thousands of years but my promise is it will all happened without a shadow of doubt     

#52 OFFLINE   Tony

Tony

Trusted

• 79 posts
  • LocationWest Yorkshire UK

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:27 AM

Science seems to be more concerned about disproving the existence of an afterlife.  As this is impossible, they are on a "hiding to nothing". 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 31 user(s)