29 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Tiffany

Tiffany

Reader

• Star Poster
  • 849 posts
  • I am:Not sure

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:09 AM

Since I don't have insurance right now I figured this would as good as any place to start.

I've been having some health issues lately, that have just been getting worse. I know that I have like an IBS thing, but these symptoms have just come up.
Neasue/vomitting, exhausted (all the time, I can sleep for 12 hours and still need a nap), headaches ( more then normal, as I normally get migranes), and lower back aches.

Any ideas how to make this stop for now until I can go to a doctor, or if anyone is good with figuring out these symptoms that would be great

DISCLAIMER: (for wingman) NO i am not going to take this advice in place of seeing a doctor I will go see one when I have the chance, just look for some insight and suggestions. So dont sweat it! :agree:

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:09 PM

It actually sounds like stress to me Tiff, you've been under alot of stress now for a while. You'll be suprised at what stress does to your body, anxiety too. Even down to the stomach problems and stuff and headaches. I know im not there and im not a doctor too, but firstly what do you eat and drink? how quickly do you eat your meal? it also sounds as though you're having too much sleep if you're still tired after that amount of sleep. It's not about the amount of sleep you have, its the quality not the quantity!

are you actually being sick Tiff? also are you drinking enough water?
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:54 PM

ok, well, ive suspected this (reading between the lines) that you are suffering nervous exhaustion, what they used to call in the "Olden Days" a nervous breakdown. Sound horrible, but what it really means is that you have been under so much stress for such a long time that your nervous system and the production of adrenalin has increased so much that your nervous system has become over sensitive to it, so what happens is all your body now is effected by stress. Some of the symptoms you might have are a churning stomach, sweating or trembling hand,racing heart, sore head, like a soreness on the top of the head, or headaches which seems tight. you might feel restless, nervy, you might get palpitations, nausea and vomiting.
In simple language, you might feel, all tied up, tired and weary, nervous, or lke you have a heavy lump of dough in your stomach, worry too much, always fretting about thing ...

All this is to do with a nervous illness, a sign of a tired over exhausted mind trying to cope and not coping. getting yourself into a fear, adrenalin cycle, which just makes you feel worse and worse......

So, what to do..............

Well to start with you have to try to relax, you really need to find yourself a good relaxation cd, guided hypnosis works the best, its important to take some time out every day, to really relax, switch your mind off, and practice deep breathing. Then you need to sit and think how are you really feeling, what is playing on your mind, are they real problems that can be sorted or are they problems caused by over worrying, problems like these can be caused by thinking about the "what Ifs" in life.... " What if i get ill" "what if something happens to so and so" these are a sign of a tired mind, not coping. When you get exhausted, your mind stops being resilient to the stupid thoughts we have and cant let them go, and all these thoughts tire us out, and makes us scared, which of course releases more adrenalin to fray your nerves even more... So if you are having thoughts like these, then its important to get hold of them and let them go, imagine them leaking out of your head down a special tube and back out into the the world again, or imagine them as SOFT little rubber balls that bounce off your head.

Yes of course it is important to go to the doctors, because they can give you something to calm you while you get hold of it, it all depends how bad you feel to how urgent you need to go though...... The sooner you make a start though the sooner you will feel better.

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#4 OFFLINE   Tiffany

Tiffany

Reader

• Star Poster
  • 849 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:25 PM

Lets see I don't eat that great, with school and Nelson working nights I just don't see the point in really cooking so it's whatever is easiest. I do drink water I guess I could up that a bit. And i do normally woof down my meals as time seems to be rushing for me. With the sleep, I do my hardest to keep my sleeping to 8 hours and thats it's but I still am always tired. I'm thinking i don't get good sleep as I seem to dream all the time, which for me means a restless sleep as I'm very active even in a dream state. I talk and move in my sleep all the time. And yes i am actually vomitting some times, but I try my hardest not to.

Wingman, everything you said makes sense. I do think like that a lot. and I have been trying to fix that more but I think i've gone about it the wrong way. I don't think I really know how to relax any more. I thought taking some time and just chilling on the couch watching tv would eb relaxing but i think it's just pushed aside my thoughts and they come back later. I haven't until this whole car thing ever really trusted that the universe will provide for me. This was the first time I did and we found the car the same day. And even though that felt good not to worry and just let everything go, I even now find myself still freakin out about it. My mind's my own worst enemy I guess...

Thanks

#5 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:53 PM

Watching the TV isnt any good for relaxing, proper relaxing has to be done in the same way that you would do meditation. TV is a great source of stress, with the loud commercials and bad news, ads for eating better, which reminds us that we should eat better, and on and on..... sell sell, push push...... Even the programmes we watch can lead to thoughts of fear.... you watch one of your favourite programmes and in it somebody is dying of cancer or heart disease or something or other, which then can trigger your thoughts off without even being aware of it... and because your mind is tired, your nerves are rattling about, your mind soaks all this up. So proper relaxation needs to be done in a controlled environment..

Here are a few techniques to help you get hold of this

First of all you have to understand that this is all about fear and adrenalin.. you feel fear, and it doesn't have to be running screaming sort of fear, but that niggling worry that is constantly there, all this worry causes adrenalin to be released and its that, that wears you out... so to stop the fear you have to stop running from it and face it... so for instance if you start to feel a bit jittery for some reason, stop and say to yourself, this is just worry, it wont hurt me, it wont damage me in anyway, and accept it for what it is.. just a tired mind and body trying to cope with a prolonged state of worry and stress. Take deep breaths and say to yourself " relax!!" "relax!!" dont fight it, fighting something only causes fear, fear causes adrenalin and on it goes...
Try to think of yourself floating, like on a cloud.. sounds daft but thinking of yourself floating (even when you are walking) somehow triggers you to relax...
Its important though when you start something like this not to be impatient, it takes time for your nerves to settle once you start a relaxing routine... you must let time pass, if you get impatient then that causes stress, more adrenalin, and then you are back into the fear adrenalin cycle again.

you make the choice...
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#6 OFFLINE   Tiffany

Tiffany

Reader

• Star Poster
  • 849 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:25 PM

Awesome advice! I'll get started on that tonight! thank you so much. :angelhug:

I'll try anything at this point to feel better.... And that seems like a great place to start. At least until I get to that doctor

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

It is good advice isnt it, thats why ive ticked him LOL the + sign, twas me. I just thought id let him get on with it. Glad you finding it supportive, its a vicious circle and a hard habit to break, so take heed of the advice and you should be feeling better in time Tiff.

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#8 OFFLINE   Rachel

Rachel

Trusted

• 69 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:27 PM

I'm pretty sure it's all stress related Tiffany. The symptons, even down to physically being sick does sound like your nerves to me too. Although it would be sensible to see a doctor when money allows or even trying to find the money really if you think that its getting worse and you find that nothing helps it. There's definately some really good advice on this thread and im happy that you are going to give it a try.

meanwhile, i hope you start to find a way through this and start feeling better very soon. Try to stop stressing, it never does any good and doesn't change things. :angelhug:

#9 OFFLINE   1111

Aly

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,381 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:36 AM

Sorry to hear about your stress and anxiety problems Tiff. :angelhug:

Well I know because I am a HUGE worry wart, and I have dealt with a number of issues over the years, I can/have suffered from some of these symptoms and can relate it to being stress! :bgld: :buzd:

There is some great advice on this thread that I'm sure will help Tiff, and as already mentioned proper guided relaxation/meditation will definitely make a difference. :kiss:

You would make a good counsellor Wingman. :agree: :hug:

#10 OFFLINE   Tiffany

Tiffany

Reader

• Star Poster
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:31 AM

Thanks for the support everyone! that alone helps.... And I agree with Aly you would make a great counsler.

#11 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:33 PM

well there you go wingman, another one you can add to your profile! LOL :angelhug:

#12 OFFLINE   Tiffany

Tiffany

Reader

• Star Poster
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:50 PM

The both of you are good at. Just reading the reply's puts me at ease.... Like I'm not nuts lol

#13 OFFLINE   1111

Aly

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,381 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:41 AM

You are not nuts Tiff... :angelhug:

Unless I am nuts too.......and I am saying you aren't to make me look good too! :bgld: :smkbot: :rofl: :hug:

#14 OFFLINE   Tiffany

Tiffany

Reader

• Star Poster
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:08 PM

At least we're all on the same level aly. LOL

#15 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:12 PM

Course your not nuts, its well known that people who are really nuts, dont actually think there is anything wrong with them. What you are going through is what most of us go through at some point in our life. Stress of life effects most people. The trick is to not let it run away with you, and you do that with knowledge of what is actually happening. You arent going mad or losing your mind, you are just tired mentally and emotionally worn out :angelhug:

you make the choice...
or not.

#16 OFFLINE   1111

Aly

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,381 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:35 AM

Wow Wingman....so very well put.
You sooo should become a counsellor! :proud:

Course your not nuts, its well known that people who are really nuts, dont actually think there is anything wrong with them.

Unfortunately this describes someone I am having issues with at the moment. Can't say too much on a public forum though! :dodgy:

#17 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:39 PM

Aly, there is a private members forum if you want to get something off your chest in there,it's not open to the public or any search engines, so nobody other than active members with 100 posts or more can access this area. :angelhug: unless you meant, not on the forum at all. Just thought i'd let you know. :shy:

#18 OFFLINE   1111

Aly

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,381 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

You must have read my mind Claire!!! :rofl:
I just PMed you about it!!! :ggle:

I am a bit paraniod that someone might join that will get the needed 100 posts and then reveal what I have said........
Yeh I know that is being paraniod!!! :smkbot: :smkbot:

This situation will get ugly...as in "go to court" ugly I think in the end. Not my choice that's for sure!!!
So that is another reason I am reluctant at this stage to say too much. :hug:

It would probably make for a gripping ongoing BLOG though...or even better a TV soapie!!!! :bgld:

#19 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:10 AM

You must have read my mind Claire!!! :rofl:
I just PMed you about it!!! :ggle:

I am a bit paraniod that someone might join that will get the needed 100 posts and then reveal what I have said........
Yeh I know that is being paraniod!!! :smkbot: :smkbot:

This situation will get ugly...as in "go to court" ugly I think in the end. Not my choice that's for sure!!!
So that is another reason I am reluctant at this stage to say too much. :hug:

It would probably make for a gripping ongoing BLOG though...or even better a TV soapie!!!! :bgld:

:angelhug: I understand completely ALy, it isn't for a public forum. I don't think you're being paranoid at all, you need to be cautious with such a delicate matter, so dont you worry about it. I have recieved your PM and I shall reply to it very soon Aly :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

#20 OFFLINE   TracyFance

TracyFance

Reader

• VIP
  • 304 posts
  • LocationKent, UK

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:48 PM

Since I don't have insurance right now I figured this would as good as any place to start.

I've been having some health issues lately, that have just been getting worse. I know that I have like an IBS thing, but these symptoms have just come up.
Neasue/vomitting, exhausted (all the time, I can sleep for 12 hours and still need a nap), headaches ( more then normal, as I normally get migranes), and lower back aches.

Any ideas how to make this stop for now until I can go to a doctor, or if anyone is good with figuring out these symptoms that would be great

DISCLAIMER: (for wingman) NO i am not going to take this advice in place of seeing a doctor I will go see one when I have the chance, just look for some insight and suggestions. So dont sweat it! :agree:

IBS is normally stress related so maybe look at altering your diet and lifestyle. Ayurveda is excellent for that.

The sleep and headaches is probably more worrying. 12 hours is a lot of sleep, are you depressed at present?

How much water do you drink each day? You could maybe infuse a jug or bottle of water with crystal energy to enhance it and then when you drink the water your body is imbibing the healing qualities of the crystals.

I'll send you some healing too.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)