#1 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:40 PM

Some of you know that I've just made myself a Seraphinite pendant, I've not heard much about the stone or worked with it before I was just drawn to it. Well it turns out Seraphinite is REALLY powerful!!! I had a few experiences with my pendant.

When Claire saw the photo she picked up on the power of the pendant and a possible spirit connection  http://www.spiritcha...ecklaces/page-7

I took it bed afterwards to attune it to Reiki, then as I was doing so I got a massive headache. I went to look up the properties of the stone in the Crystal bible as it’s very detailed and it said it opens up the crown chakra & third eye... so must have combined with the reiki to do it really massively. I then put it on my side table, turned off the light & closed my eyes... well I was just settling down when I saw a big flash of light through my closed eyes emanating from the table where the pendant was. I opened my eyes and everything was pitch black! There was no way any light could have come from any normal source and not as a flash like that. I turned over to face the table to try and settle down again and I was looking for a light source when my tablet suddenly turned itself on for no reason. It’s never done that ever, and I have it by the side of my bed every night for over a year!!!!

I feel quite excited about what will happen next, though I wanted some sleep so going to leave it a few days before wearing again in case the activity resumes!

:)

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

Oh wow...look forward to hearing more x
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

Really interesting, I hope you can connect with the spiritual presence that spiritlove mentioned too. Of all the pieces you have made I think this is one of the most beautiful, stunning piece and I hope you can settle with it and bring new dimensions to your spiritual thoughts and connections. Love to hear more soon :)

#4 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Hopefully I'll have more to tell. I was very surprised by the power of it as hadn't heard much about the stone before. :)

#5 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

taken from http://www.healing-c...eraphinite.html....there is more but just put this bit on :)

This stone has a sweet vibration that centers you and brings through spiritual energy. It can help you to clear blockages in your meridians and in your auric field that are holding back your spiritual growth. By meditating with this beautiful stone... many of you may discover that you make a connection to the angelic realm and may find that you make a connection with the Divine Feminine. Seraphinite is known to open thecrown chakra and the soul star chakra above that... to bring Divine light through into your being.

This stone has a strong healing vibration, and is known to bring all of the etheric bodies into alignment with the energy field of the spinal cord. As any blocked energy within any of the etheric bodies clears, this allows the movement of energy to normalize in the body.

You may then begin to make contact with beings in the higher realms as you resonate with this higher vibration energy and light. Many pieces of stone have a pattern within them... almost like the wings of angels... and these stones may be even more powerful to encourage this angelic contact.

Once your energy is enabled to freely move between all of the chakras in the body... linking may occur between the soul star chakra and the heart chakra... moving energy up via the thymus chakra or higher heart, through to the crown chakra and then up to the transpersonal chakras within the etheric body.

and this crystal is an excellent choice if you are a healer or if you simply want to use this stone for self healing.

Meditating with this lovely stone is a powerful way to use it. It may be combined with any of the high crystal energy stones for this purpose. Used with Larimar Stone it may enable you to make contact with the Divine Feminine more easily, as this is an extremely powerful combination.

As it is known to stimulate clairaudience... having stronger psychic hearing will aid you to better hear the messages that come through from beings in the angelic realms. It is also known to stimulate the gift of psychic visions... and this may enable you to see the angelic beings in all their glory!

If you make contact with beings in the angelic realms using this crystal, this commonly involves a review of your current life and your current issues. These spiritual beings may then help you to identify what you need to do to make changes in your life, to bring yourself into alignment with your soul purpose for incarnating at this time... and bring you inner happiness and personal fulfillment.

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#6 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

This is a new crystal to me and I'm instamatically drawn to it,I want one. :kiss:

#7 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

Great information karen :) oh wow! I was going to buy Larimar beads next! I almost bought them straight after I made the pendant I had no idea they worked together. .. this stone is controlling me!!!

Yes me too rinoa I was really drawn to this for months... now I know why!

#8 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

what about a piece of Septaria..ok,ok.. i'll stop..else you'll be totally stoned  :ggle: ... Septarian stones..also known as Dragonstones ..If you are a healer, they are excellent stones to use on those occasions that you are unsure how to get proceed with treatment.

By meditating with these stones, they will aid you to obtain answers... and learn what is the next step to take to get the best result in your clients healing.They are excellent stones generally for healers to obtain deeper insights into their work... as they may aid you to see the causes of disease.

Just thought this little bit of info may come in handy :kiss: 

#9 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

Oooh that isn't in the crystal bible.... I can c I'm going bead shopping again ha ha. Xxx

#10 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

Norty richaang, full of beads already :) xx

#11 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

Richaangs new beautiful creation arrived this afternoon, it is the same design as her own as I love the square mount.

It is a seraphinite stone so thought I would add the picture in this thread rather than healing necklaces. It is beautiful and mysterious, as some of you may have seen Angela gave me a guides reading a short while ago and a new guide she tuned in called Seraphina, her stone is seraphinite. Angela says she is a high vibration guide and I am unlikely to know or feel her directly but she passes on energy to me. Angela also told me Seraphina guided me to use the name Seriphos for spiritcharms.

Attached Files

#12 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

Ooooh that's a great photo!

Look forward to hearing about your experiences

x

#13 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:02 PM

I thought whiteraven's notes were excellent, I shall print those. It sounds a fascinating stone to spend some quiet evening time in contemplation and I like the connection to the feminine divine. Good one by the sounds for wearing whilst sending healing thoughts. It has lovely inclusions or patterns and it's great to be able to rotate to see all of it, reminds me of another planet or world :) Thanks Angela, lovely piece :)

#14 OFFLINE   bubblebath

bubblebath

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 555 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

that's lovely!! I love that design, good choice seriphos.

My pendant is a seraphinite one too :) I have felt a bit odd since wearing mine (only take it off for bedtime), boyf said I have seemed a little spikey?  Have def felt warmer and a little headachey.

Be good to hear how you get on with this seriphos.

bb xx

#15 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

How long have you had yours bubblebath?

#16 OFFLINE   bubblebath

bubblebath

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 555 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

about 3 days.

#17 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

Great to hear your experiences.

Yes the headache is your crown chakra opening up Bubblebath. Just make sure you protect yourself and connect yourself to earth & your mood should be fine.

x

#18 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

I have been in quiet contemplation tonight with my moldavite around my neck and the seraphinite placed over my 3rd eye, the moldavite has been very well behaved with me :) I did detect a slight headache almost immediately I had the seraphinite on, not unpleasant, I did feel very peaceful, I read on whiteraven's notes on the link website that the two stones can be used together.

#19 OFFLINE   bubblebath

bubblebath

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 555 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Thank you richaang bb xx

#20 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:53 AM

Wow I need One of Those!!! I must scoot over to your website and check it out Richaang!

Okay scooting back in from your site!!  K I think I ordered the pendant, I asked in the comment box and submitted it.....but how do we complete the transaction?

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)