#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:23 AM

I was pink which i thought was peach lol, and then yellow.

Attached File  image.jpg   96.5KB   4 downloads
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:27 AM

Cream one too left

#3 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:27 AM

Pink,cream and yellow for me. :kiss:

#4 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:28 AM

Peach bottom left 

GB x :heart:

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:32 AM

I just have to tell you all as i mentioned in my post above, thats not peach, its actually pink.i thought that too and ian and rinoa im assuming with your cream you mean top left? Which is apoarently white. Just letting you know for when i post answers up later.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#6 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:33 AM

LOL ok then pink  :ooops:  :ggle:

#7 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:41 AM

Still go for the white :)

#8 OFFLINE   bubblebath

bubblebath

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 555 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:57 AM

pink x

#9 OFFLINE   GreyhoundGirl

GreyhoundGirl

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 500 posts
  • LocationIsle of Wight, UK

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:59 AM

Yellow for me  xx

Until you have loved an animal

Part of your Soul remains unawakened

Witchy School - Logo.jpg

#10 OFFLINE   Illumine

Illumine

• Fledgling
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

I'm drawn to the blue strangely enough!

#11 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

Blue Xx 

#12 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

white

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#13 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Red yellow and blue.. Everything is coming in threes for me xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#14 OFFLINE   Starlight

Starlight

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 268 posts
  • LocationUk, spain

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

I was orange, I got this on facebook it's good.
May love and light surround you.

Starlight. X

#15 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

Sorry folks for leaving you all in suspense!!

Mines bang on the money

WHITE ROSE: This is a great time of transformation for you, dear one, where any changes you experience, whether they feel planned or not, are answers to your prayers to live more authentically and be who you truly are! Have faith because it's all working out in ways you cannot imagine and you'll soon feel a greater sense of freedom than ever before. Spread your wings, butterfly!

PINK ROSE: Be kinder to yourself, dear one, and remember that you are doing the best you can now and always. This is a particularly important time to practise self-care and to pay attention to how you treat yourself on a daily basis. You might like to ask yourself 'Would I say or do that to my best friend?' The answer may most likely to be no at first. But you can choose to be more of a friend to yourself now. You are worthy and wonderful in all ways! Bless your precious heart!

YELLOW ROSE: Any conflicts or situations involving others that have been bothering you are being resolved. Let go of focusing on the problem and visualize being at peace. You needn't know how, but by shifting your view point, you create space for miraculous healing or your desired outcome to occur. You are surrounded by love and are never alone. Call on us for extra support whenever you need it, dear one. We love you

RED ROSE: This is a reminder that you are a powerful, wise being and your power is LOVE, dear one. So please give us any fears you have about stepping into this power and shining bright! And remember, too, no one else is the source of your happiness, so choose to be happy right now and focus on YOU. You have the ability to imagine, and therefore create, anything you desire. Shine on, beautiful soul!

BLUE ROSE: Immerse yourself in beautiful music as a way to uplift your mind and heart now, dear one. You are a vibrational being and the sounds you listen to have a great effect on your energy. This is also a sign to you if you have felt drawn to write or play music yourself, to go ahead! As you express yourself in this way, if only for yourself or loved ones, you open the door to new opportunities and a new level of your intuition. Enjoy! — with Tina Olsen, Dustin Albert and Kevin Banzuelo.

#16 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

What a lovely message, thank you  :kiss:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 13 user(s)