#1 OFFLINE   LoneSoul

LoneSoul

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

... but I don't know where to start - any tips or advice, please and thank you.

I have been drawn to certain stones before, but I've resisted the urge to make the purchase because I wouldn't know what to do with them once I've got them.

#2 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

Always go for the ones you are drawn to...
When you get them home there are many ways of cleansing and charging crystals.. Some by water.. Some by sunlight.. Ect.. But I've found certain crystals don't like water.. Others don't like the sun.. So I usually lay mine on the windowsill at night.. For the moon to bathe them in light.. This cleanses them.. Or out them by a peice of selenite as this is a cleansing crystal and cleanses itself as well as the crystals around it..

Then hold your crystal in your hand study it..then after grounding and protecting.. Ask via words something like this..

I ask the highest power for the highest good to please charge this crystal up for any purpose it may be needed for.. And I see a golden light come through the crystal.. Whilst holding it between my thumb and fingers, I almost feel the slightest of hums,, like that of a low voltage battery so slight you are almost not aware.. Once I feel that.. I say thank you three times.. The crystal is then cleansed and charge ready for use..
Whether it be for meditation purposes.. Healing purposes ect..

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#3 OFFLINE   LoneSoul

LoneSoul

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

I used to cleanse my own energy by leaving it out in the moonlight all night, until I told my mum and she told me off for doing so. Now, I keep it in although I'd been doing it for that long that I struggle to sleep with my energy inside of me.

Is it true that a crystal needs to be cleansed before it can be used again if anyone other than yourself touches it???

#4 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

I'd say yes... Cus it absorbs other people's energies...

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#5 OFFLINE   LoneSoul

LoneSoul

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:57 AM

Thank you for that... I was heading in the right direction after all. It was just those couple of points I wasn't certain of.

#6 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:15 AM

I would just add that for a crystal to have maximum effect you really need it to be within your aura for a significant amount of time every day. So a little pouch is ideal. :)

#7 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

It is good to cleanse your crystals when you first buy them.. and every so often to make sure the energies don't become stagnant. And richaangs advice is also good.. to keep the crystal near you in a pouch. Sunny is also correct there maybe reasons you are drawn to certain crystals at times in your life.. the moonlight is a way of charging and fully cleansing your crystals.. this is something id heard of before.. another way is to put the crystals under a running tap (cold water) and imagine the crystal is being thoroughly cleansed and then inject it with your intentions and positive thoughts.. what you'd like the crystal to aid you with.. by holding it in your hand after cleansing and focusing on positive intentions.. also another way to cleanse a crystal can be to put it in a bowl of water and put it on a windowsill in direct sunlight for a few hours. You should search the properties of the crystals you are drawn to as you may well find that you can relate to the properties of the crystals.. and then you can decide whether or not to go ahead with purchasing them. Xx 

#8 OFFLINE   LoneSoul

LoneSoul

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

Just for the fun of it (I can't afford to buy any right now), I had a look at some crystals last night (after I'd cleared my mind and put myself into a relaxed state) and the stone I was drawn to was Unakite - so I did look it up because I wanted to see what it could do. There were a few things that don't really apply to me or that I'm not interested in but most of them seem to be okay, though I had to laugh when I saw that it helps you to find things that have been lost... I'm always losing things!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 10 user(s)