#1 OFFLINE   SeaStar

SeaStar

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 458 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

Hi guys...remember the clear quartz crystal I posted because I didn't know what it was? I found it in my mom's jewelry box and don't know anything about it. I've put it on a chain and I've been wearing it and it's beautiful and I really love it but i think it might need cleansed. I don't know anything about crystals really but I seem to have bad dreams after I wear it all day. Can anyone help?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

#2 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

Most crystals I advise to put on the windowsill in the moonlight to cleanse.. Only cus some fade in sunlight and some fall apart in water.. But clear quartz you can rinse in water and it will be safe... As run cold water over it.. Ask the highest power to cleanse all negativity from it.. When you feel it's had enough cleansing,, then hold it in your fingers and ask the hugest power for the highest good to charge the crystal for whatever purpose it's needed for.. Then visualise a golden light running through it.. Until you can feel a very slight vibration., a little like the him of a battery working but much slighter than that.. When you feel that thank then three times for doing so..

Then your crystals is cleansed and charged ready for your use.. :-)

Xxx

Ps: don't for get to ground and protect before and after doing this..

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#3 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

Clear quartz is actually self cleaning, you never need to cleanse it because it doesnt hold on to negative energy, it transforms it into light. If u do feel that want to cleanse it then you can do, even though its not really necessary I usually cleanse mine along with my other crystals when Im doing them all anyway. theres a few ways you can do this.

Place the crystal under running water, imagining any negative energies being cleansed from it. 

Bury it in salt overnight,  DO NOT USE THE SALT when finished, discard it.

Hold the crystal in the smoke of burning incense and imagine the smoke cleansing the crystal.

These are the ways I cleanse my crystals, also u dont need to charge clear quartz either but again, I do charge mine along with others. All you need to do after cleansing it is leave it in either sunlight or moonlight for a few hours, on a windowsill is fine or outside if you have a garden is nice too. 

Some crystals cant be put into water or salt such as selenite which dissolves in water, and some such as citrine fade in sunlight. But with clear quartz, ur good to go with any of the methods Ive mentioned.

Hope this helps :)  :kiss:

GB x  :heart:

#4 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

GB I found that out with selenite... :-( it's started to fall off!

And amethyst can fade in sunlight too...

But selenite also self cleanses and cleanses other crystals out next to it..

But like you I tend to do them all together.. I'd forgot about the salt one..

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#5 OFFLINE   SeaStar

SeaStar

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 458 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for the replies. Perhaps it's not the crystal then. I don't have bad dreams often. I've been wearing the pendant for a couple weeks. Then I misplaced it for about a week and just put it on again a couple of days ago and that's when I noticed the correlation. The dreams had stopped during the time it was lost and then came back when I started wearing it again.

#6 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Could it be that you are tapping into spirit, something they are trying to convey? As clear quartz does help you connect to spirit ...

Are you grounding and protecting? This may help with bad dreams... Or a dream catcher above your bed?

Xxx

#7 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

Amethyst also is a good cleanser and charger , but as Glitterbug says, it's a self cleanser and a clear quartz crystal, if you put the intent for such purpose will cleanse and charge other crystals as well.   Wishing you more pleasant dreams :kiss:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#8 OFFLINE   SeaStar

SeaStar

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 458 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

I don't know, Sunny. Maybe. I don't work with spirit so I never do any grounding or protecting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)