#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

Ok i need your date of birth for this one, this is for the month of march and mine is number 7 for march.

Number 7

New starts and transformation always brings a mixed response of heightened emotions for you. This month is full of new starts some of them a welcome change, some of them a little unexpected. Try not to allow your thoughts to skip back to the past, this unleashes old anxieties and it’s now time to step forward rather than worry about what could have been.
Working relationships have been frustrating in the past. This month they will start to become more positive, your team efforts will be much more appreciated than they have been previously. Try not to feel too emotionally paranoid even if the circumstances call for it. You’re learning to trust more these days, the trust is in your own ability to make intuitively correct decisions.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

09/08/82  :kiss:

GB x  :heart:

#3 OFFLINE   bubblebath

bubblebath

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 555 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

25/09/75 :)

x

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

Your a number 1 GB

This is your month of new beginnings. Relationships which have been up and down for a while start to get straightened out. Be careful of unnecessary arguments. You have a way with words at the moment which are the truth but do not hurt. You have a wonderful opportunity to be heard and loved for your healthy input when others can be over negative. You’ll find it easier right now to set natural boundaries and see things from truth. Money issues spring to life mostly to persuade you to tackle things head on rather than burying your head away from confrontation.

Oooooh you are a power number Bubblebath!

Number 11

This month is the beginning of a new cycle of positive thinking this year. Even though the energy is speeding up, you have an extra enthusiasm you haven’t had for a long time. You’ll not be able to put your finger on it you can just feel it in the air. Others have their issues and problems which does impact your life but you’ve worked on yourself enough now for it to have considerably less impact.
Financial opportunities start to come to fruition this month, if you’re due a move it will most certainly start to happen suddenly and then very quickly. Travel plans are discussed but perhaps shelved until you have more time to hand. Hold onto your hat this month for the beginning of a very fast ride.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#5 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

19/4/69 :kiss:

#6 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

8/10/58 :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

For Rinoa

You are a number 3

This month you’re rolling forward faster than you have done in a long while. Your attitude has changed therefore life will act accordingly. You’ll find life speeds up in a good way opening doors for new opportunities. This will create confusion but instead of being immobilised by it, make a bold step forward and go for what you actually want rather than continuing in the stop / start fashion you’ve been used to. There are fewer places to hide and excuses to make. You’re going to need to finally tackle those fear monsters and take a bold step out into the world. Trust that nothing can really shoot you down.

For Whiteraven

Number 5

This month you’re feeling both excited and vulnerable. New beginnings bring an energy you haven’t encountered before. You’ll feel in a territory you don’t fully understand or have at any time really come across. This is if you choose it to be, a whole new chapter in your life. It could be very exciting or completely terrifying depending on which glasses you seek to view it with.
You are currently not very equipped both physically and emotionally for the new energy so ask for help and supportive advice. It’s at hand, just don’t wait too long to ask the assistance around areas you don’t currently understand.

Money wise things perk up. You’ll have new work opportunities or an increase in clients. It’s because you’re more relaxed and approachable.

#8 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Mine is 11/09/68 please and thank you x
http://www.danny-greene.com/

#9 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

Ooh..Thank you :kiss:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#10 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

Thank you Spiritlove :kiss:

#11 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

:ggle: get to find out how old you all are! ;)

Danny your a

Number 8

You’re finding the pace this year a little daunting. This month though you start to get your rhythm and you’re really making strong steps forward whether that be in your emotional world or physical reality. If you’ve been feeling sad about something you’ll begin to find the right help to get you back on track and out of the blues.
You’re feeling more in control of your own destiny rather than things just happen to you. This new beginning will be of huge benefit to your confidence and plans moving forward. You’ll engage with new opportunities to learn than you have done before. Keep working to balance the finances – you’ll get there!

#12 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

Thank you Claire, that sounds spot on for me! Xx

#13 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

Somehow thought it might be Danny :)

#14 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

I got approached by a local spiritual centre to run a psychic awareness course and have agreed in principle. We just need to sort the financial side of it out now. YAY! X

#15 OFFLINE   apjbtigger

apjbtigger

• Fledgling
  • 11 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

23/10/74

#16 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

Aye thats great Danny! Best if luck with it all, you deserve it! :) xx

Ok tigga ! :)

Your a number 9

You’re brimming with enthusiasm for your new plans and schemes you have thought up over recent times and started to have the confidence to put them in place. Previous frustrations begin to fade as the mist clears. You’ve been let down a lot recently but you’ve learnt to be a lot more robust than in previous years. You’re keen to dust yourself off and start again wherever necessary.
Relationships take on a new guise and level of commitment. Unsavoury characters you’ve been holding onto finally begin to drop into the background. Popular at work, your opinion and abilities are starting to be seen by those who matter the offers begin to come in. You have more attention for personal relationships. Focus on making these strong.

#17 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:50 PM

01/11/1962
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#18 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

Your a number 3 sunny xx

This month you’re rolling forward faster than you have done in a long while. Your attitude has changed therefore life will act accordingly. You’ll find life speeds up in a good way opening doors for new opportunities. This will create confusion but instead of being immobilised by it, make a bold step forward and go for what you actually want rather than continuing in the stop / start fashion you’ve been used to. There are fewer places to hide and excuses to make. You’re going to need to finally tackle those fear monsters and take a bold step out into the world. Trust that nothing can really shoot you down.
How apt? Xx

#19 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:04 AM

Couldn't be any more spot on really :-)

Everything is moving really fast at the moment :-)

And yes my attitude has changed..new doors of opportunities sounds good to me.. :-) no more immobilisation.. I am moving forward and about time too!

Yes definately No more places to hide.. Least of all from myself... And those fear monsters will be finally sorted out... Once and for all..

Very apt.. :-)

Thank you
Claire :-)

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#20 OFFLINE   stormysunshine

stormysunshine

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

Ohhh can you do me Spiritlove? 16/12/85 xx
Ohhh can you do me spiritlove? 16/12/85 xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)