#1 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:29 AM

I've decided that since I have so many visions of late,that I should put them all on one thread. :kiss:

Last night I had a vision that I was in a room full of seamstress items,I was particularly drawn to two items of a pattern for a skirt,the outer color of the garment was yellow,and the lining was silver,there was a woman sewing by hand and she said to me what is bothering you my dear,so I told her about my problems,but she didn't offer any solutions or guidance,she just listened. :kiss:

#2 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

That is a beautiful vision gives you a feeling of warmth.  The lady feels like a 'grandmother energy'  warm, wise, patient and skilled.  Her answer is in the images, the Yellow fabric being handled with care by 'hand' using a meticulous method that requires much patience.  Yellow is encouraging warmth of spirit, bright sunny outlook.  Using this direction will allow you to see "the silver lining" resulting from your careful, skilled and patient efforts.

Hope this helps.

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#3 OFFLINE   bubblebath

bubblebath

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 555 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:53 PM

someone to listen is a wonderful thing xx

#4 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

I would have said something similar to both above posts Rinoa :-)

Lovely vision.. Made me smile

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#5 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:03 AM

Another vision from last night,be it that it ended up a bit scarey.

There was a woman standing in front of me,and she handed me a folded bit of paper,and told me not to read it until two weeks had passed,I asked if it was good news or bad news........was it about my daughter,or was it to do with money......I then asked her are you grandmother moon,she didn't reply,and I continued to ask if the letter was to do with my website,or was it to do with my dad..................now here comes the slightly scarey bit........the woman opened her mouth incredibly wide,then dashed forward towards me as though she was going to bite my face,but instead she disappeared.

This vision shook me up enough that I then called upon my guardian angels and guides for help to make sure that only spirits of pure light should be around and any spirits of darkness should leave. :kiss:

#6 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:10 PM

Another vision last night

I saw a man sat down next to a lion,the man was playing some kind of wind instrument,as I went to approach the man,I noticed this other person and as hard as I tried I could not see whether it was a man or a woman,anyway this other person made it quite clear that they did not want me anywhere near this man. :kiss:

#7 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

Ground and protect with the first vision.. That sounded scary!

The second I think is a message to keep away from a male?

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#8 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:08 AM

Ground and protect with the first vision.. That sounded scary!

The second I think is a message to keep away from a male?

Xxx

Will ground and protect,and as for the male,you're right I've just been ignoring my intuition in that respect. :kiss:

#9 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

I had this vision earlier today.

I was stood looking at a tree it didn't have leaves or buds on it,as I watched I saw it started producing little flowers on it, but I could see one flower at a time which started out as a bud then went on to bloom as soon as the first one had bloomed,then another bud would appear and then bloom,this continued until the entire tree was covered with flowers............the flowers were apple blossom and cherry blossom both types were on the same tree. :kiss:

#10 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

I had this vision late yesterday evening.

I could see an icy expanse before me, and I could actually feel myself shiver with the cold, as I watched the scenery changed and I could see lots of trees full of leaves, on these trees were growing  lots of large playing dice, as I looked at the trees I noticed there were three girls curled up asleep under the trees......the girls had white hair and pale skin and their dresses were also white, they weren't ill just curled up asleep. :kiss:

#11 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:19 PM

I had a lovely vision yesterday, I was walking through a forest when I met the green man, we talked for a while, as I sat next to where he stood, I then stood up and hugged him :kiss:

#12 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

I think i'm getting my psychic energy back, because of this vision I had yesterday.

I saw a man sat down on an office chair, he was wearing a white shirt and trousers from a suit, he was leaning back on his chair, and had his feet on his office desk, the man had brown hair, on his desk he had the usual things one would find e.g. a stapler, a computer e.t.c, but there was also some company paper with the letters ITWI, as a company name, there was also an office calender indicating the date 18th of December 2016..............now comes the unusual bit......

The man and his desk and chair were outside on a street, next to him was a wall of fire stretching from one side of the street to the other, from what I could see and feel this was in America or Canada, next it changes to a scene were there were police and forensics on this street, someone was measuring something on the ground, then I saw the same man who had been sitting on the chair on the ground, he was dead.

It's a long time since I had these sorts of visions :kiss:

#13 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:26 AM

Internationally Trained Workers Initiative...Canada.

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#14 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

It could be that, I haven't really looked anything up about my vision, I just post what I see in the vision. :kiss:

#15 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

Last night I had a vision...........I saw a hand held out towards me palm upwards, on the palm of the hand was what appeared to me an extremely blindingly bright disc, the size of a ten pence piece, and it was being offered to me, I took it from the hand and held it against my forehead, I was suddenly surrounded by this extremely bright light. :kiss:

#16 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:28 AM

Last night I had a lot of visions, but I only remember this one in detail. :kiss:

I was at a fate, and there was a stall with food and drink, and there was a short woman, she had her back to me, she had long very curly hair, light brown in color, she asked for some Rozay wine.

#17 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

'Twas me :-)
I'm short brown hair.. And yes it curls... Straighteners are used all the time by me,, and I drink rose wine :-) xxx

#18 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

Had a vision earlier on today, but I can't work out whether it was the symbol for eternity or the number 8, but first I saw a toy race track in this shape, then it was a toy train track again in this shape, then it was a bush in this shape e.t.c. :kiss:

#19 OFFLINE   Saggi

Saggi

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 368 posts
  • LocationAway with the Faeries

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

I'd like to share something I've been working on,,,

It is inspired by the yin yang symbolism and I have been playing about with it in different design ways for the last few weeks,,,

This was my first design:

Attached File  Equality.JPG   13.93KB   3 downloads

I wrote an inscription and had a play around for my book design and settled for this:

Front (big):

Attached File  Front.JPG   6.47KB   3 downloads

Back cover(smaller):

Attached File  Equality Symbol and Inscription.JPG   6.32KB   3 downloads

I showed a fella at work who asked me randomly to design his next tattoo and he drew it out and preferred it like this:

Attached File  Equality with Infinity.JPG   13.63KB   3 downloads

So I redesigned it for him,,,

Do they match anything you saw?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

#20 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

Yes they do match :kiss:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 23 user(s)