Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

This is my vision from yesterday evening :kiss:

I was sat on a roundabout in a park, I couldn't see what was around me as the roundabout was spinning really fast and everything was a blur apart from the roundabout and a man who was sitting opposite me, I wanted it to stop but the man said it will only stop when he let's it stop

#22 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

I had another vision

I saw a buddist monk levitating about three foot in the air,whilst sat in a lotus position, he was looking at me and while he was looking he held out his right hand and in his hand was a piece of gold in the shape of the sun, then he held his left hand out and in his hand was a piece of silver in the shape of the moon, he then pointed to a window on his left, I looked at the window and could see a full moon in front of it was a tree, then he pointed to his right to another window, and when I looked through it I could see the sun. :kiss:

#23 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

Last night I saw two people in a vision, the first was a slender lady with light brown hair, her hair was long and in a up style, she was wearing a coat with fur round the collar which was brown, the the color of the coat was unusual, it was like a violety brown.

The second person I saw was very young, but was stood in shadow, they were wearing a hoodie type top, and I think they were female, they had a very narrow nose, and unblemished skin as far as I could see. :kiss:

I feel that they were from different time periods from each other, and they were not connected to each other.

#24 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:04 AM

I had this vision last night. :kiss:

I was in a garden next to a fence, and I was seeing things like I was looking through a heat sensing camera, but instead of seeing white as heat I was seeing red, everything else appeared black, I heard the sound of a baseball bat hitting a baseball, suddenly a baseball was coming over the fence and I caught it, as soon as I caught it I looked down on the floor and saw a gold chain and the initial M or W, the gold chain was actually the color of gold and not black or red, I left it were it was and threw the baseball back across the fence, and as soon as I had I again heard the sound of it being hit by a baseball bat, it came back over the fence and I caught it, this time when I looked down at the ground I saw gold parchment paper, I couldn't see what was wrote on it, I again threw the baseball over the fence..........I fell asleep at this point so I can't/ don't know the rest of the vision.

#25 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:13 PM

I saw what I thought was lightning in the sky, but as I saw more it was revealed that it was a battle ground, I saw two soldiers sat next to each other in a trench, the one that I was shown closely had light brown hair and brown eyes, both of them just wanted the war to be over I was given the name James Eddison and also the words I should have left when I had the chance.

They were wearing this type of uniform

Attached File  index gj.jpeg   16.57KB   3 downloads

#26 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:03 PM

I decided to post my latest visions up, especially since GB has posted about unicorns.

The first vision I was stood next to a pure white unicorn, it had some type of band across it's nose that was light blue and sparkled as though it contained a universe full of stars, I led the unicorn towards a women, she had blonde hair that reached below her shoulders, she had green eyes and she wore a dress that came in at the waist, and she had a slender figure, the unicorn started using healing energy on the woman.

The second vision was a butterfly with yellow and blue wings, there was also a light but the light was made out of paper.

#27 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:52 PM

What a lovely vision, thank you for sharing Rinoa :)Thats funny that we have both experienced unicorn stuff, and even stranger, I have been having a fair bit of butterfly stuff too but havent remembered it in enough detail to post here. Reading your description of the butterfly with yellow and blue wings seems so familiar to me. I found a butterfly on the path the other day and it looked like it was struggling it was just laying there, I helped it onto my finger which it was reluctant to do at first but then it seemed to cling on so tight once it while I moved it slowly and gently over to a hedge and helped it climb into it. It was so pretty and I watched it for a moment to make sure it didnt fall and was going to take a photo but it wriggled further into the bush before I could get a chance. I found it ever so enchanting  :wub:

GB x :heart:

#28 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:55 PM

A beautiful vision rinoa, your description created a vision to me too of all that you described.
What a lovely connection GB to your butterfly, if they are cold they find it difficult to move or perhaps it needed some nectar to feed on, lovely experience.

#29 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:41 AM

This vision I had a couple of days ago. :kiss:

I was in darkness, then I could see about five or six human lightbody's they seemed to be greeting me.

#30 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

My first thought on that Rinoa, is Ascended Masters  :kiss:

GB x :heart:

#31 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

There was a brilliant white glowing cross, then I saw pictures on a wall in brown colored stone depicting a scene, they weren't Egyptian in the scene there was a man holding a child's hand the man was pointing to the sun, but the sun had a crack through the middle which was emanating bright white light, then the rest of the stone were the sun was depicted crumbled away to reveal outer space, I then saw one planet collide with another knocking it into a part of space that was kinda shimmering and it disappeared I think it went into a large black hole, then I saw what looked like a forest of Laylandii trees, but slightly different The sky was totally covered with thick dark clouds with only the extremely minimal light coming through from the sun.

#32 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:26 PM

I saw a blue,orange and white patterned star, and a white feather, both the star and the feather were made out of stained glass.

#33 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:49 AM

This is my vision from last night.

I was standing before a large lake, when all the water emptied and there was just an open expanse of bare ground, then out of the ground where the water had been grass and plants started to emerge and grew rapidly before my very eyes that filled the space where the lake had been, there were yellow dafodils, red roses and pink and white carnations, at the same time I heard a male voice saying, "no more pain, no more fear, no more doubt, no more anger, no more hurt, just truth,honesty, and love".

#34 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:59 AM

Thats a beautiful vision rinoa, only my thoughts but sounds like fresh beginnings as the one scene changes first from water to grass to flowers, a sort of metamorphosis. The voice augments that in the words. It could be your own path changing or may be a broader worldly theme :) Thanks for sharing, I could imagine in my mind as I read what you saw.

#35 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:14 AM

I would say that when you leave this world you will enter the new world and every thing will be perfect for you and only a higher power could tell you that

#36 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:27 PM

This is my vision from last night

I first saw a peacock, then I saw a white horse, there was three white platflorms suspended over a forest, and both me and the horse were stood on the first one, I climbed onto it's back and it started jumping from one platform to the next, then suddenly I saw what looked like an endless white set of steps leading upwards, I started to climb the steps but when i'd gone up a lot of steps I felt exhausted and sat down to rest, two angels came to my aid, there was also a white goat there.

#37 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

Your vision sounds a little similar to Jacobs ladder in the bible where an endless flight of stairs goes up into the heavens, when you have these visions rinoa do you have an interpretation of your own, can you understand their meaning but you don't write your own thoughts in the post to see how others read them and compare. I always find them fascinating but often seem complex in their meanings.

#38 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

I'm afraid i'm not aware of the story of Jacob's ladder, as I have to confess not to reading the bible, I know god exists and I feel I do not need to read a book to prove this :kiss:

As far as my visions go, sometimes I do have a vague idea about the interpritation, but not always.

#39 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:54 PM

The peacock has colour which you have left behind as you no longer need the colours as every thing else was white which is the higher level of all. I would say your spirit is weary and that is why the angels came to help; I would say this will be your last lifetime on this world

#40 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

This is a vision from last night

I saw the bright white headlights of three cars, then I saw a strange lighthouse, but instead of the normal shape for the top of the lighthouse it had a large kind of metal loop, I then saw a rocky part of a shore line and the sea was receading away from the shore line by about 1 mile, the depth of the receading sea was about 8 foot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 23 user(s)