Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:47 AM

This is from last night

I was shown a wooden veranda, with wooden fencing to the sides, on the fencing I could see a small amount of snow, and there was a Robin Redbreast, as I watched the snow disappeared, I was then shown the entrance to this home, I saw a frog ornament like a character from wind in the willows or maybe jeremy fisher the frog was stood up on it's back legs, and was wearing a Blue jacket, I was then shown inside and I saw a Navy Blue rug with a patern of White wavy lines around the edge of it, it was so large that it covered the entire floor, there was a large window so I looked out of it to see a large garden, as I looked I then saw a herd of wild Mustang horses running at the bottom of the garden, they were all a kind of creamy white colour, I then was shown a man and child, the man was slim he had Brown hair and a mustache, the little girl had long hair and a plain dress, both the man and the girl held Tambourines, the man was knelt down on his knees next to the girl and he was teaching her to keep a rhythm on the Tambourine.

#42 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:07 PM

This is the vision from last night, that I had

I saw a large expansion of ground beneath me, it had nothing growing on it, it was just soil, looked quite baron, then there was a booming noise, it sounded like it was coming from the earth itself and the ground shook, the top of the soil bounced as if they were on top of a drum, then there was another booming noise and the same thing happened, this kept on repeating itself over and over again, at the same time every time the earth shook large rocks were slowly being revealed, they seemed upright and formed a large circle around the baron ground.

But i've just had another vision about half an hour ago

I saw a gold ring slowly rotate surrounded by darkness, it had a very dark gem in it

This last vision was weird as I felt that I was pulled towards the ring.

#43 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:05 PM

are you working with a specific crystal during these visions? :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#44 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:57 PM

I had three different crystals in my pocket when I had the vision of the ring kally, my Moldavite, Shungite and Serpentine.

#45 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:04 PM

This vision is from yesterday

I saw twin volcanos, I could see larva inside the volcanos, at the base of these volcanos I could see a native type village with houses, as I looked between these volcanos there suddenly appear a white candle that was lit, the volcanos disappeared to just leave the candle, then I could see priests/monks they had white clocks on and they were nelt around this circular shaped bowl, they were praying/chanting and bowing there heads towards this bowl.

#46 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 22 February 2015 - 02:53 PM

I saw a fan, as I watched it transformed into a butterfly

#47 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:39 AM

I saw the inside of a large barn, there was hay on the floor of the barn and in the middle of the barn was a very old oak tree, it was growing out of the ground, and stood next to the tree was a white lamb.

#48 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:15 AM

The tree is symbolic of the tree of life and the white lamb is symbolic of the marriage of the lamb so what you are actually seeing is some thing that is now in motion and it will be brought into the view of all

#49 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

I'm curious to what has been set in motion now.

#50 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:16 PM

Two were chosen to bring the real truth of God to this world as it was known that this world is in serious trouble; what is in motion is the first part was material and now we come to the spiritual.  What will happen is the second part being spiritual is actually about the second coming which has been foretold for a long time and that time is now upon us just in a different context and that is what is in motion and it happens in our life span

#51 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

My latest vision

I saw a leather chair, and the black leather was slowly turning into liquid, and flowing to the floor, as it flowed on the floor it went in a straight line, but at the same time there were different branches of the liquid separating and taking there own path, but one was the color red, another was blue, another was green, another was yellow, another was white and another was orange, when this liquid had finished flowing it looked a bit like a tree, and all the colors had come from the black.

#52 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:25 PM

I saw someone getting a tattoo, it was a butterfly tattoo with think outlines, the top part of the wings were yellow, underneath the yellow parts were a bright red.

#53 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:50 PM

My latest vision

I saw a leather chair, and the black leather was slowly turning into liquid, and flowing to the floor, as it flowed on the floor it went in a straight line, but at the same time there were different branches of the liquid separating and taking there own path, but one was the color red, another was blue, another was green, another was yellow, another was white and another was orange, when this liquid had finished flowing it looked a bit like a tree, and all the colors had come from the black.

This actually really made me think of the Tree of Life from the Kabbalah but as far as interpretation goes, I'm afraid I don't have much to offer. I thinking something along the lines of letting go and climbing the ladder to a spiritual awakening :)

As for the butterfly one, perhaps that's symbolising transformation and spiritual awakening. Perhaps it is saying you need to or you will undergo a transformation were you'll become more grounded, passionate and become more clear and focussed in your creative goals? Does that

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#54 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:14 AM

You may be right Akairyuu, thank you.

This is the vision from late last night.

I saw a wall clock, but instead of the second hand going clockwise it was moving anti_clockwise, I then saw a pair of legs, they were a mans legs he was wearing mens work boots, on the bottom part of the trousers he had what looked like dust, either from plastering or from stone masonry, his right foot was stood in snow, yet his left foot was stood in spring grass, he then looked at his watch on his wrist and it also was moving anti_clockwise.

#55 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:30 AM

I saw a man who was made from larva, he held in his hand a weapon, as he walked he came upon a man made of water and he hit them with his weapon and the man of water broke, he kept walking and slaying men of water until there were five men of water surrounding him and they poured themself onto the man of fire and defeated him

#56 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:44 AM

A very interesting vision rinoa, it sounds like a contest between the elements, of which fire perhaps indicated by [lava] and water are two of the four.

#57 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:07 PM

^Exactly what I was thinking; it seems to suggest that fire is at war with water. Perhaps you feel that your or other people's emotions are getting the better of your confidence, self-esteem and passion?

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#58 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:13 PM

The clock that was going anti clock wise is actually saying you are going back to the beginning of time and in fact your dream will affect every one

As for the fire and water there will be a battle like it has been stated and that water will eventually put out the fire before it goes to far; both your visions are high spiritual

#59 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:58 PM

I saw five bright white orbs in front of me, then they changed color and looked like five finger prints

#60 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:26 AM

The hand of God

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 23 user(s)