• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Kiamyka

Kiamyka

• Fledgling
  • 3 posts
  • I am:Not sure

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:18 PM

I thought it was about time I shared my healing experience with you and the miracle I had a year ago. I have a number of physical conditions which include curvature of the spine, 3 damaged vertebrae with the 2 disks between them almost non existent, a degenerative condition of all my joints and I also HAD one leg which was an inch short. I had to have my right shoe lifted so for years was limited on the shoes I could buy as they had to be suitable for the lift.
One night in May 2007 I was in bed extremely relaxed when my leg went into wierd intense spasms - this was followed by the most intense pain in my hip as it felt as if my leg was being ripped out of the hip socket. It lasted perhaps 5 minutes but it took me a few hours to get to sleep as it took so long for the pain to subside to a level which would allow me to sleep.
The next morning I got out of bed and immediately knew there had been a change because I felt level in my bare feet .(Usually barefoot would feel like having one shoe on and one shoe off) I slipped on my shoes and immediatley felt lop sided. I went about the day but had to take my shoes off and walk around barefoot because the shoes were making my hip hurt. Of course if I went out I had no option but to wear the lifted shoes as every pair I had included the lift. After a week I rang the hosiptal and made an appointment because I was so convinced it had indeed grown. On the 1st June I went along for my appointment ad he asked me what the problem was. "Well, I think my leg's grown" i said and at this point I thought he was going to pat me on the head but he explained that it couldn't grow and it was probably degeneration in my pelvis which had tipped me to give the illusion thet the leg had grown. However. he did all the measurements (they do them laying down, sitting and standing) and when he had done he went into the back room and came back with 2 slabs - they are what they stand you on once they know what the discrepancy is. In one hand he had the thick 25mm (inch) one and in the other a thin wafer. He looked at them im disbelief and explained one was what it was and the other was the new difference (5mm which is a normal difference)
So when I asked had it in fact grown he had to agree that it had. He went on to say there was no physiological reason how it could have happened. I can't begin to decribe the emotions I was feeling i was laughing and crying at the same time and I just said to him "Magic eh?"
I went into town right after and bought some gold flip flops and red nail varnish for my toes lol
Ain't spirit wonderful :):D
Namaste
xx Chris

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:19 PM

Oh ((((((Chris))))) what a wonderful story to share with us, about the powers of healing. little angel that is just marvelous news isnt it. Im not suprised you felt completely elated,I know I would have done. Woo Hoo

Well done spirit :heart:

Claire x
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   faeriesrfree

faeriesrfree

Trusted

• VIP
  • 289 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:20 PM

Thank you so very much for sharing that with us all. I'm sorry you had to go through all that intense pain but it sounds like it was all worth it. Is this what got you into spirit and healing or were you already doing those things?

Faeriesrfree
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   Kiamyka

Kiamyka

• Fledgling
  • 3 posts
  • I am:Not sure

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:21 PM

:heart: for your replies hug Faeriesrfree I have been healing for about 7 years now and part of being a Reiki healer is that we practice self healing every day - we see this as important because the healthier we are as healers then the greater good we can do. As for my knee its still very painful but I am my own worst enemy becasue I have been trying to do as much as I did before - I really need to rest it more ( I should practice what I preach eh lol)
Namaste
xx Chris

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)