#1 OFFLINE   GreyhoundGirl

GreyhoundGirl

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 500 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationIsle of Wight, UK

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

Just wanted to share a lovely bit of synchronicity that happened to me this morning.

I woke up thinking to myself "I really must sort all my jewellery out.  I've got lots of stuff that I either don't wear any more, or have been given to me by people who don't know my tastes and I've never worn.  But what should I do with all the stuff I don't want?"

Then the postman came and in our post today was the bi-annual magazine from the Retired Greyhound Trust.  In the magazine was a Freepost envelope saying "PLEASE SEND US ALL YOUR UNWANTED GOLD, SILVER, COSTUME JEWELLERY AS WE CAN USE IT TO RAISE MONEY FOR HOUNDS".

I've not only filled the envelope that came with the magazine, but I've also filled an A5 size jiffy bag and sent that to the Freepost address too!

I just thought it was a wonderful example of how the Universe can flow and make things happen.

Blessings,

GG  xx

By the way - if any of you want to send any unwanted jewellery to help the Greyhounds, the address is below:

RETIRED GREYHOUND TRUST

FREEPOST

LICENCE RSXA-GJBY-ARRZ

TAMWORTH

B77 4RP

Until you have loved an animal

Part of your Soul remains unawakened

Witchy School - Logo.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:28 AM

For some reason even though this was posted a little while ago now it popped up on the forum as you had only posted in here today! So thought id leave a comment. 

Its lovely you did this for the greyhounds! I really hope you're okay as you have been quiet of late. Love and light to you  :heart:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 10 user(s)