#1 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

Well I've been working with the archangels this past few weeks..after not doing anything much spiritually... Since I've moved and started counselling I decided I needed to be more in touch with my spiritual side and work through things..

So archangel Micheal for cutting chords and protection and archangel Rapheal for healing not just this life but all my past lives,, and also my new guide although my main guide us about too..

Still haven't done meditation but will get there but I got angel numbers the other day as I woke at 428

Number 428 is a blend of the energies and influences of number 4, number 2 and number 8. Number 4 offers the vibrations of instinctual knowledge and inner-wisdom, building solid foundations for the self and others, ability and stability, dependability and hard work, achieving success and our passion and drive. Number 4 also resonates with the Archangels. Number 2 imbues balance and harmony, duality and adaptability, devotion, duty and service, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and our Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 8 brings its vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of Karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 428 is a message that you are financially secure in your life, and your material and financial needs will always be met. Your prayers, visualizations and positive affirmations have been heard and acknowledged by the angelic and higher spiritual realms. Your actions and devotion to serving your Divine life purpose has manifested abundance and ensured a steady flow of material supply into your life. Remember to be grateful for your blessings, and remember, the more you have, the more you have to share with others.

Angel Number 428 brings a message from your angels that your hard work, efforts and determination are reaping rewards, and you are being blessed with the fruits of your labours. Through diligence and determination you have achieved a great deal and the angels are commending you for your efforts and are encouraging you to keep up the good work. Trust that all of your monetary and material needs will be met as you pursue your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 428 may also suggest that a cycle or phase will be coming to an end soon, with rewards coming from hard work well done. Do not fear lack or loss as these endings and conclusions will lead to auspicious new beginnings and opportunities, and your success and achievement will bring blessings and rewards of many kinds into your life.

When we give to life, we receive from life.

So a very poignant message and feeling everything falling into place

Dreams have been me looking through windows.. But not showing what I see..

I can only think eyes are the windows to our souls,,.. But not sure what they are trying to convey .. Unless it us purely just ... Look and see clearly :-)

Just thought I'd share :-)

Xxxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

Thats a lovely message sunny and good that youve picked up in the numbers too, you see everything start falling into place, especially when you arent focusing on it :) xxx reslly happy for you :kiss: xxxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:17 PM

Awesome, and you know, if you can look beyond the number, you can see the healing energies and colours that it resonates  with.

I use these also for healing as well when sending healing, as the attributes of that number often relate to the person that the healing is for :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 15 user(s)