#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:55 PM

Apart from the smelly sock ghost in Nathan's bedroom! Seriously, been through all clothes and washed them , not that they were dirty lol... Just cant find the source at all !!!

Im not getting many signs or messages from spirit since we moved to this bungalow but i am getting alot of smells though! More than usual and some are like machine shop smells which made me think my grandad was around and ither various smells, seems to be quite keen with my sense of smell lately.

Saying that i havent actually opened up to spirit yet or done any readings yet here, ive been too busy.

What about you?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

Ive been experiencing an incredibly keen sense of smell recently, and also smelling things that dont appear to actually be coming from anywhere or that other people cant smell. Havent done any readings for ages as Ive just been really up and down and had been carrying a lot of unpleasant energy with me after waking from nightmares and also been really busy with things at home, but Im really feeling in the mood to do some again, been planning and trying to find a bit of the time the last few days but with one thing and another it just hasnt happened. But hopefully I will be back on track very soon! With regards to spirit experiences, I keep thinking I see cats out of the corner on my eye, in various places, its been happening for a little while, a lot more than it reasonably should for it to just be my imagination and I have had a very strong cat and kitten presence in my dreams, including family pets that have passed. 

Please keep us posted on the smells and of any other developments, it must be quite exciting to move to a new home in that respect for a medium such as yourself :) and how lovely that machine smells made you think of your Grandad, I hope he is around  :heart:

GB x :heart:

#3 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

Like you Claire.. I've been busy with the house move.. I'm winning.. Cept for the garden.. :-(

I haven't felt like doing anything spiritual cept working with the archangels and violet flame and reiki of recent.. But.. There are smells in this house.. Not all the time.. Just at odd times.. They aren't pleasant either!
So did a house cleanse the other morning and things feel a bit better.. I don't think whatever it was was malovent.. Just old... And as this is an OAP's house.. Not surprising..

I have done a few readings for clients.. But I'm not on tip top.. It's okay.. But not brilliant... Lack of information.. I think cus I shut myself down...

I'm working on my inner child.. Counsellor and I have identified this is where my problems with the PTSD and eating disorders first started.. And learning to say no when I'm not comfortable with doing something when asked by someone.. And I am winning at that:-)

So maybe that's why I've been quiet with spiritual stuff and not on here either till today.. Not even on Facebook for hours and hours like I used to be.. A bit of manic posting for half and hour then off.. As I have too much to do at the moment..

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#4 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

I keep waking up in the middle of the night and smelling a faint burning smell, not like a fire but a bit like when burnt toast type smell. It keeps startling me and I go round checking everything and its all fine, but I even smell it in the mornings sometimes. I dont think its the neighbours cooking toast or anything, smells dont really travel like that in our block, the only time you can smell the neighbours cooking is when you go out onto the communal landings where the lifts are. 

GB x :heart:

#5 OFFLINE   Sunny

Sunny

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:51 AM

Maybe our sense of smell is intensifying for some reason? I too have been waking at funny times in the night and dreams.. So many.. Two nights ago it was horses.. Herds, a few one on its own., riding them watching them all different types and different colours.. There was no real sequence just lots of them :-)

Xxx
The best and most beautiful things in the world... cannot be seen or even touched ...they must be felt with the heart...

#6 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:04 AM

That's strange GB I had a dream of a burning or smoky rag under my bed. Strange how we seem to be sensing or dreaming about smells or things burning.

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:54 PM

Well i did have a smell the other day, a flowery perfumed smell but not one i reconised but then again i have been doing alot of readings lately.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#8 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:08 PM

Uhm, I've smelt a lady's aroma around me the other day. And a cat that went prrurp, but I didn't tune in as I was going out. 

Don't know whom it was though!

fragrences never knew I had that gift :) Lol

#9 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:37 PM

Im not sure the cat prrup is a gift!! :rofl:

#10 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:49 PM

:rofl: nor is a furball, so I'd take a meowing purring spirit cat over that any day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)