spiritual

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 268 posts
  • I am:Male
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:53 PM

Hi all
Iv been so down in the dumps and feelin so overwhelmed, been feelin so unappreciated and constant worry and anxiety. Its been going on so long and i cant seem to be able to relax.
Any tips to how to relax a bit. Any healing would be greatly appreciated

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:30 PM

Hi spiritual, i know how you feel, especially when its ongoing, you need to try and face your fears and worries and tackle things head in if its possible or at least get some practical help and advice to deal with things, always harder when its been over a long period of time, but the key is to try and change your mindset especially to something more positive if possible, tackle things one baby step at a time rather than than a mountain! Tiny chunks not big chunks and try and work out your feelings towards everything thats getting you down, try and work through those feelings.

I can recommend a great book i have that i bought whilst i was doing my level 2 counselling and its by susan Jeffers called 'feel the fear and do it anyway' the library will have it, its a great book and helped a lot, full of brilliant quote reminders, k really resonated with this book when i was going through some bad anxiety and feeling quite poorly with it.

Also have you not trid visualisation techniques and meditation and relaxing healing music? It just brings you out of the rut and gives you a more positive mindset. Xxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

i think we all get like this from time to time and what i find works is a bit of fun time, take time out to do something that you really enjoy something that will take you out of yourself. Course being down in the dumps zapps your energy and makes you feel like you cant be bothered or whats the point but make the effort even if you dont want to and in no time you will find it lifts you, even if its just a bit its worth it..

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#4 OFFLINE   spiritual

spiritual

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 268 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:39 PM

Thank you i will definately check out that book.
I need to try and get into meditating again and relax a bit. Its a huge mix of things and anxuety tht doesnt seem to ease

#5 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:42 PM

if its proper anxiety perhaps you should have a word with the doctor about it. 

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#6 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Thats probably why its not easing though if its ongoing, you need to tackle one thing at a time and break it all down into tiny chunks, try writing down everything that is bothering you and make a list and then study that list, try and work out off each thing you write what is more of a priority. That book is a good referance book, you dont have to read it cover to cover although i did as i found it so interesting! But its good to just dip into when you need it and find the relevant parts at the times you need it.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#7 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

If you haven't watched it can I recommend Kallys post Doreen Virtue reading for this week posted up recently, it's very positive and uplifting reading, the words might help you along your journey.
And particularly the last paragraph of glitterbug's general reading for this week, it reminds us we are all special!

#8 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:41 AM

Oh I'm so sorry to hear the anxiety is still v bad. I'll send some healing your way x

#9 OFFLINE   spiritual

spiritual

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 268 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:57 AM

Thanks all

Iv been to and from docs for a good while about it all.

Aww thank you Richaang that would be amazing.

I will check out everything suggested. I though about doing a wee post and drawing 1 card a day.
I need to get back into looking out for myself im feelin walked all over. My spirituality has mega suffered and im so in a rut.

#10 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

No worries I'll try & do today some time. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)