#1 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

Had an interesting experience just before I was going to eat. My third eye at least my mind's eye opened up and it showed me a scene of lush green grass full of vibrant energy almost like a sacred space of sorts. In it were a few guides, I say a few, I was shown an angelic guide that was holding a rat in the palm of his hand shaped energy. They then showed me a new way of healing which was to visualise white dazzling bright energy and see it surrounding this rat whom was injured. Somehow, the aura around the rat turned bright white and the energy itself lifted, the vibrations, lifted, clearing away all the smoky sort of energies. The positive news about this experience was that they then gently set the rat down on its own accord so it could dart off into the brushes or undergrowth, which I heard a thank you being said. And I was told I could come back to this space any time to send healing to animals. I also had a visual of a lady in spirit, I could see her features very clearly. There was one lady and another whom seemed like a geisha type of woman. So found that interesting :) Felt lifted from it, perhaps a new avenue for me to explore -- animal auras/healing :) 

#2 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:23 PM

Ooh this is very interesting! Xx

#3 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:42 AM

A lovely experience, thanks for sharing x

#4 OFFLINE   OvhBillin

OvhBillin

Jay

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,788 posts
  • I am:Male
  • Locationî

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:35 AM

Sounds like a pretty amazing experience you had :)

Enjoy the journey

:busy: "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".

- Winston Churchill  

#5 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Thanks I will :) I figure that if I'm needed there again the place will materialize, a bit like the room of requirement lol but will be guided there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)