#1 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:39 AM

opened a new group on facebook for people who might like to keep in contact with each other if this site shuts down

https://www.facebook...s/spiritcharms/

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

shuts down :omg: !! :-/

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   TreeSong

TreeSong

Jay

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,791 posts
  • Locationî

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

requested to join just now... ^_^

:busy: "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".

- Winston Churchill  

#4 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

Shut down? :/ i deactivated my Facebook to help myself, so i really hope this site doesn't shut down.. 

#5 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:30 PM

yes unfortunately its crossing our minds to close this place down at the end of the year, what with the lack of activity going on these days it seems spiritcharms has run its course after 8 years.. Sad thought but a site like this cant survive without active posting, not for long anyway.. :cry:

so facebook here we come it seems  :-/

you make the choice...
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#6 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:47 PM

That's very sad to think charms might go, it has been very quiet recently, sadly I have no interest in Facebook so I would loose contact with all
these lovely folks here who have helped me so much on my journey, my day certainly wouldn't be the same without it. However I do see your point, it needs a good flurry of posts coming in to keep the vibe!

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,254 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

Its not just that seriphos, it costs money to keep a forum like this, somewhere between the region of £200 a year unfortunately, it saddens me greatly also, this is my baby and was started just after Nathan was born, many topics and posts and many memories on here. I dont particularly like facebook myself, much prefer a forum, but if you cant beat em, gotta join em! Im hoping things will change for the better and it wont have to happen. Xxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#8 OFFLINE   lunar

lunar

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 916 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

So sad :-( would be lost without this place. Understand the position you are in though xx

Every journey starts with a first step...

#9 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,254 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

Well it doesnt have to be this way if people post :) xxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#10 OFFLINE   lunar

lunar

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 916 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:11 PM

Sometimes I think people get a bit complacent as you are always here for everyone. Its a comfort to a lot of us. So if we start posting more we can all benefit and keep this fantastic support system going xx

#11 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,254 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

Thankyou thats nice to know Lunar, no idea you felt like that :) xx

#12 OFFLINE   lunar

lunar

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 916 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

Didnt you? I must show it more then x

#13 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

Aww... sorry to hear this site is going, if it does. I've requested to join as well. well if it helps I was planning on setting up a chat room based room in buzzen,  which is free, so if this site does go ... maybe ya'll would like to use that room as a place to meet up. The only catch is you have to sign up to buzzen as an alternative network. But that's free to register anyways. Just thought I'd suggest it as another option. that's if this does disappear one day of course I hope I don't have to see it though :( as love this site.  

oops oops, that ya'll came in quickly lol meant to say you all but came out as ya'll. 

#14 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

Hope not..but understand.  It'll be a sad day, if you so decide :cry:  :heart:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#15 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

I understand also but hopefully traffic on the site will pick up! I did notice things had gone quiet on here. Xx 

#16 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,254 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

Hopefully it wont come to that :) xxx

#17 OFFLINE   richaang

richaang

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 2,352 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:58 PM

Oh no!
I've been so busy with the jewellery I haven't had much time to post.
I'll try harder as this site has been a godsend to me. :(
I just remembered that I had a dream a while ago that I posted on here that this site was closing.

#18 OFFLINE   Buddhamonkey

Buddhamonkey

• Fledgling
  • 21 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

:( i just found this site too

#19 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

nothing is set in stone over us closing down, it was just something that for the first time was being talked about by us and we realised how we were watching the site dying and it crossed our minds that may be it was time to pull the plug.. Its not something that is going to happen on a whim and will be the very last resort if it happens.

We love this place as much as other people do but its also like any love affair, if things start failing, you fight for a while to keep it going but like the bad love affair you can end up talking to yourself if you dont sort it, or indeed get out.  We feel at the moment that we are in the fighting for survival stage and getting a little fed up not knowing how to fix it or make it better,,   :giveheart:

Attached File  dtfeatcouplenottal_1484895c.jpg   15.45KB   3 downloads

you make the choice...
or not.

#20 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

'if you build it,,,he will come..Field of Dreams. Love that film, just like i love this site :heart:

You built it, people came...hopefully we will not let you down :giverose:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 18 user(s)