Wendi Chakric Healer

Trusted

• 14 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationOxfordshire

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:24 PM

I trained as a Chakric and Auric healer in 1999 and because I am a full time
carer I don't get much chance to do hands on healing so tend to do distant
healing most of the time except for the day to day healing I do for my son.

Many people have got their Reiki 1, I know a few masters.

I went to a Beauty and therapy fair on Sunday and had some spiritual healing and some
Shamanic healing.
When I asked the man who did the spiritual healing what he felt while doing 20 minutes of healing
he said he didn't feel anything when he was healing! I found this very strange.

The reason I went for so much healing in one day was because I had been to hypnosis on the Friday
and was feeling wiped out and sad after saying goodbye to a previous incarnation.

The Shamanic healing was totally different and I actually felt her guide around me while she was
working on my head area! it was amazing.
I felt energised and lighter after her treatment. This was only 30 minutes, she does 4 hour soul retrieval
sessions which must be mind blowing.

If I have physical problems I go to see an acupuncturist, she is wonderful and usually puts me right and
enjoys it when her aunty comes through to me and chats to her :shy:

Wendi :heart:
"Friends are like Angels, they catch you when your down and help you fly again"

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:25 PM

Hi Wendi :shy:

How come you found it strange that the healer didn't feel anything? I thought some didn't depending on the type of healing given? I'm not questioning you, I'm just interested as to why you thought it was strange?

The shamanic healing sounds wonderful. although im not too sure about healing these days, not in the miracle healing sense if you know what i mean. Although when i had spiritual healing, ive had different experiences, both good and bad. I remember though, this one particular time i was having healing from a different person, it somehow felt very different, and i felt wonderful and so relaxed as she was healing me, it was spiritual healing and as i sat there i could feel such a loving feeling it was so overwhelming but didnt feel human like, and i said to the healer at the time, i can feel angels and see them! she said that she worked with angels! and i said, after all the healing ive had, this was completely different feeling altogether that i never wanted that feeling to go away! it was so gentle and loving, i cant really describe it to be honest. Angel i think Wendi, that sometimes you just click with the right one don't you. your experience with the Shamanic healer sounds similiar to mine with the angel healer :angel::)
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiritfreedomsHaven?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Wendi Chakric Healer

Wendi Chakric Healer

Trusted

• 14 posts
  • LocationOxfordshire

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

Claire, I thought it was strange that he didn't feel anything when healing
because I am clairsentient so I feel the energy when I am healing and can
sense the persons illnesses or their emotional distress.

I always know when one of my family needs me because I feel it.
"Friends are like Angels, they catch you when your down and help you fly again"

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

:shy: yes, I'm clairsentient too! so pick up on alsorts lol...when i was doing reiki 1 and 2, i was getting messages from spirit, and i've known healers to pick things up as well whilst giving healing. But I thought for those that aren't in tune with spirit and just healing, in other words hadn't brought out their psychic,mediumship side, then they just intuitively knew what needed healing but some felt things where others didn't pick up on anything, ive know someone that has healed and taught healing for years (spiritual healing) and they never picked up anything or felt anything other than the healing they were giving. I thought that spiritual healers had to block it off, as i was always told to not mix the two and if i ever got anything whilst giving healing, to keep hold of the message and give it afterwards if that person wanted to hear it? i always pick things up when im having healing though, cant help it, i dont even have to prepare myself and spirit are there like a switch of a button, this caused many problems for me, like a wide open channel, i had to have an intensive kundilini reiki healing treatment to try and close my chakras, to close myself down, although i was a little apprehensive as i believe you shouldnt close the chakras, just slow them down?

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#5 OFFLINE   normy

normy

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 457 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationWiltshire

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:38 AM

:shy: yes, I'm clairsentient too! so pick up on alsorts lol...when i was doing reiki 1 and 2, i was getting messages from spirit, and i've known healers to pick things up as well whilst giving healing. But I thought for those that aren't in tune with spirit and just healing, in other words hadn't brought out their psychic,mediumship side, then they just intuitively knew what needed healing but some felt things where others didn't pick up on anything, ive know someone that has healed and taught healing for years (spiritual healing) and they never picked up anything or felt anything other than the healing they were giving. I thought that spiritual healers had to block it off, as i was always told to not mix the two and if i ever got anything whilst giving healing, to keep hold of the message and give it afterwards if that person wanted to hear it? i always pick things up when im having healing though, cant help it, i dont even have to prepare myself and spirit are there like a switch of a button, this caused many problems for me, like a wide open channel, i had to have an intensive kundilini reiki healing treatment to try and close my chakras, to close myself down, although i was a little apprehensive as i believe you shouldnt close the chakras, just slow them down?

What you said resonates with me, Spiritlove. I am not psychic at all, not in tune with Spirit, but I trained for spiritual healing in a SNU Church, and was told to trust the healing guides even though I could not sense who they were.
So my narrow experience is that healing energy is supplied from Spirit, through spirit ( the healer), to spirit (the patient). This is the basis of the theory for SNU Church healing, which I passed for certification during that period. Although I felt very little when I was healing, except being in a dreamy state, some patients did feel an effect, also from distant healing. I respect all healing even if I don't understand the mechanisms of it. Spinning chakras, messages, picking things up etc., are unknown to me ! :bgld:

I was inspired in to a belief in spiritual healing by an experience before I took it up, when I was a scientific sceptic. :dodgy: I had suffered very bad chest colds and coughs for some time, which my doctor could not help with, but then I went to a spiritual healer as a last resort. I felt a tremendous heat pumping in to my chest when she placed her hands on my chest, where she said she was directed to go. This was not objective heat obviously, but it felt very strong and real. The next day the horrible cough had gone and I felt much better, and soon afterwards the doctor was surprised when he checked my chest and it was clear. I told him I'd received spiritual healing, and he looked thoughtful but didn't rubbish it. :)

#6 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

Personally I could use some healing. Doctors at a road impasse and I am just trying to figure out what is going on and how to get past the health issues.

A little bit of meditation goes a long way !!!

#7 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

The next day the horrible cough had gone and I felt much better, and soon afterwards the doctor was surprised when he checked my chest and it was clear. I told him I'd received spiritual healing, and he looked thoughtful but didn't rubbish it. :)

I do believe there is a movement now with the traditional doctor to look more to the holistic approach as well as chemical medicine. This has been going on for a few years i think. In my experience the older the doctor, the wiser the doctor (im talking GP here not consultant as they, on the whole, tend to think they are god anyway) and the wise Doctor realizes that there is more to health and getting better than just taking pills... Although Pills do work and its always good to see the Doctor First, but Holistic at the same time, can speed up recovery no end....

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#8 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,256 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:28 PM

What you said resonates with me, Spiritlove. I am not psychic at all, not in tune with Spirit, but I trained for spiritual healing in a SNU Church, and was told to trust the healing guides even though I could not sense who they were.
So my narrow experience is that healing energy is supplied from Spirit, through spirit ( the healer), to spirit (the patient). This is the basis of the theory for SNU Church healing, which I passed for certification during that period. Although I felt very little when I was healing, except being in a dreamy state, some patients did feel an effect, also from distant healing. I respect all healing even if I don't understand the mechanisms of it. Spinning chakras, messages, picking things up etc., are unknown to me ! :bgld:

I was inspired in to a belief in spiritual healing by an experience before I took it up, when I was a scientific sceptic. :dodgy: I had suffered very bad chest colds and coughs for some time, which my doctor could not help with, but then I went to a spiritual healer as a last resort. I felt a tremendous heat pumping in to my chest when she placed her hands on my chest, where she said she was directed to go. This was not objective heat obviously, but it felt very strong and real. The next day the horrible cough had gone and I felt much better, and soon afterwards the doctor was surprised when he checked my chest and it was clear. I told him I'd received spiritual healing, and he looked thoughtful but didn't rubbish it. :)

in my personal opinion, i dont think you have to understand it for it to work, or even believe in it. Im still in a way sceptical myself about healing,as in hands on but i can only go off my own experiences of it. my feelings change all the time about it, as i have given reiki as im attuned to it, but i dont feel anybody is ganing anything from it to be honest. But yet my sister just this past week was massaging around my shoulder blades as i was in a lot of pain and then she suddenly put her hand on my back and my head went very light, her hands felt like wax lol, which has happened before to me and the intense heat coming out of her hand and into my back and right out through my chest was amazing, it was so powerful!!! i didnt know she was doing healing and neither did she until she said she felt a sudden urge to and the fact that she could feel the energy building up!!! i felt a little drunk for a while afterwards, but that has to be some of the strongest healing ive felt, as well as my brother giving some too on my head! it really lifted me, and then later on my mum told me that she was sat in her room meditation a little the week before and said she saw her mother sat on a bench and she sat down beside her and gave her a few messages and also metnioned that ive to go out and get some healing as it will benefit me. there you go, she obvioulsy sent someone through my sister!

Joe, will send some absent healing your way, i believe absent healing is just as good, if not better :heart:

#9 OFFLINE   normy

normy

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 457 posts
  • LocationWiltshire

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

in my personal opinion, i dont think you have to understand it for it to work, or even believe in it. Im still in a way sceptical myself about healing,as in hands on but i can only go off my own experiences of it. my feelings change all the time about it, as i have given reiki as im attuned to it, but i dont feel anybody is ganing anything from it to be honest. But yet my sister just this past week was massaging around my shoulder blades as i was in a lot of pain and then she suddenly put her hand on my back and my head went very light, her hands felt like wax lol, which has happened before to me and the intense heat coming out of her hand and into my back and right out through my chest was amazing, it was so powerful!!! i didnt know she was doing healing and neither did she until she said she felt a sudden urge to and the fact that she could feel the energy building up!!! i felt a little drunk for a while afterwards, but that has to be some of the strongest healing ive felt, as well as my brother giving some too on my head! it really lifted me, and then later on my mum told me that she was sat in her room meditation a little the week before and said she saw her mother sat on a bench and she sat down beside her and gave her a few messages and also metnioned that ive to go out and get some healing as it will benefit me. there you go, she obvioulsy sent someone through my sister!

Joe, will send some absent healing your way, i believe absent healing is just as good, if not better :heart:

It seems to me, spiritlove, that you consider the facts of your experiences, and take them for what they are, with no dogma. This is the way it should be and I do the same. I have accumulated a few interesting personal anecdotes about spiritual healing and also Reiki healing, leaving me with no no doubt that something special is going on.

If Joe would like distant healing from me also, I send my thoughts out for those who ask me, at 10pm . :heart:

#10 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

Thank You, Hope everyone is enjoying life. (; Healing and health are so important.

A little bit of meditation goes a long way !!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)