need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

Another really enjoyable watch. I have experienced this myself and it took 4 people, 2 healers and 2 mediums to send him on.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

Very touching, I particularly like the way he uses love and not force to release a spiritual attachment, really interesting, thanks for sharing.

#4 OFFLINE   InTheMoment

InTheMoment

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:20 PM

All I have to say is WOW. Lots of ghosts and other type of reality shows. People are yelling and screaming at the so called spirits and then the responses they get are not so loving. Have to say though just from my experience and line of work some times it does not matter how you respond the reaction is not always favourable. Each situation is different but love the fact that his approach is loving and gentle. Also interesting how spirits can and do get lost which is sad... I am one that believes in God and my question would be why would God allow any spirit to be lost...

Thinking and attempting to achieve to live in the moment is the best way to find peace of mind!

A little bit of meditation goes a long way !!!

#5 OFFLINE   Wingman

Wingman

need some sunshine

• Advisor
  • 4,812 posts
  • LocationLeyland UK

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:22 PM

The answer to that is easy.. Spirit souls just like us have free will and can't be made to cross over, then they end up getting stuck when they lose that first momentum to cross over when they first come out of the body.. I think what we call god is the main bulk of the consciousness and the souls are fragments from this and doesn't seem to have much say in what happens in between these souls going off in their own journey until they become so pure or enlightened that they return once more to the whole. This seems to be the final goal to all our lessons and journeys through all these lives

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
This is where that saying comes from that we are all gods, because we are simply fragments of gods working our way back to the whole

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Every day in every moment,
you make the choice...
whether to love and harness the positive force.
or not.

Get your own DropBox ...... free and easy online photo editor..   My Youtube Channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)