#1 OFFLINE   OvhBillin

OvhBillin

Jay

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,788 posts
  • I am:Male
  • Locationî

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

This is just so touching and i felled i just had to share this with all of you. 2 letters that will speak for them selves.

Hi,

With big sadness I want to let you know that my friends Simone Marckelbach, Antoine van Veldhuizen, Christiene Marckelbach-de Sadelleer and their kids Quint (7) and Pijke (3) were in the plain MH17 from Amsterdam to KL, to go to Bali, that crashed last Thursday. For that reason I need to cancel their booking at your hotel from 26th till 29th of july.
Can you please confirm this message.

Thanks,

Ilse

_______________________________________________ reply:

Dear Ilse,

I wanted to let you know that today we had a beautiful ceremony at River Moon Villa for the Van Veldhuizen-Marckelbach Family.

The Balinese believe that the spirit of a person arrives at their destination before their physical being and it is important that the spirits of Simone, Antoine, Christiene, Quint and Pijke to be honoured and then released so that they may find peace in their after life. It has been explained to the spirits in the house that the family will not be physically staying and the bad spirits who 'caused this' have received an offering as well.

A female priestess came to conduct the ceremony, the staff had prepared the offerings, cleaned the house really beautifully and had put flowers on the beds. A small sign put up by the staff at the entrance of the villa expressing the love for the family that is no longer here.

We prayed and meditated together and were blessed with holy water and the energy was very intense and really powerful.

Sending you and everyone who has lost loved ones in this horrific disaster love and deepest sympathies

from Bali,

Kate

10429312_330746250423576_435641475868199

:busy: "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".

- Winston Churchill  

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

That is beautiful, i really hope she found some comfort in that, how heart warming, thanks for sharing treesong xx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

How Beautiful and touchingly heartfelt :heart:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mh17, flight, death, lost, memorial, spirits, love, compassion, respect, letter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)