#1 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:16 AM

My beautiful cat Missy was attacked by a dog last night in her own garden. She lives with my sister and has done for over a year now as we moved house. She's around 12 years old not sure on exact age as I got her when I was young, but around that age. I have just been to see her and she's stable for the moment, she's on a drip, broken leg and a bite on her side. She's just lying around and hasn't ate yet, she was in a worse place last night breathing wise etc but is a lot better and brighter today. She was happy to see me and tried to get up to move towards me so I had to keep moving her back to her lying position. Can't believe someone allowed their dog to run off into a garden for this to happen.. please can everyone send healing to help her make a full recovery from this  :heart:

I've attached a photo I took of me and her a few weeks ago, thank you in advance  :giverose:

Attached Files

#2 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

Thats aweful Dreams, I hope she continues to improve very quickly and will be up and around very shortly, lots of healing thoughts going her way, may the angels be with her in comfort and healing xx

#3 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Thank you Ian. Hopefully by the morning she'll be a lot brighter and would have had some food. I tried to send hands on reiki to her whilst I was there but I didn't get long with her but hopefully it'll have helped a bit. I am hoping her just seeing me would have been helpful for her as she perked up quite a bit and kept trying to walk towards me and was purring when I left. Xx

#4 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

Just a thought Dreams, could you have Missy back, may be not yet as things are unsettled but she would make a great companion for you and looking after her, cuddles and all the affection they give it would take your mind of your anxieties.

#5 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

I'm looking into the family dog Charlie and Id love Missy back but unfortunately she has incontinence so really its whether that can be controlled in a house. Xx 

#6 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

Awe, sorry to hear Missy is incontinent, I do think Charlie or Missy could be part of a self healing process, it takes the mind off thinking about things as you can instead be looking after another being who is dependant on you for warmth, comfort and food.

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:53 AM

Sorry to here that dreams, its awful and so upsetting, i agree with ian though re the comfort and i honestly think just your presence alone will have helped her, animals do find comfort with their owners who love them so much. I understand about the reiki for some reason in my experience cats dont seem to like reiki, it makes them nervous for some reason as i used to give my cat sylvester (silky) for short some hands on reiki and he used to get quite scratchy with me or jump off my knee, just didnt want it at all....same goes for smokey my mum and dads cat he also never liked it when he was still here...used to go off sulky and sometimes turn on me... Sending absent healing to both you and missy :kiss: xxxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#8 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:47 PM

Thank you to you both, thank you for the absent healing, I am hoping by the morning she'll have made a lot more progress.  :heart:

#9 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

I hope missy is making good progress and feeling better xx

#10 Guest_GlitterBug_*

Guest_GlitterBug_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

Much love and healing to your beautiful cat Missy xxxxxxxxxx

:angelhug:

GB x :heart:

#11 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

Thank you to you both.

Just tried ringing vet as I cant contact my sister for an update... and gave them my number to ring me for an update, worried there going to be funny with me cause she's under my sisters care and not give me information :( yet i cant contact my sister (she gets rubbish signal) to see how Missy is doing... so I hope they just tell me how she is as she's only been under my sisters care little over a year.. and was in mine for the rest of the time. I just want to know how she's doing and felt so uncomfortable ringing knowing she's not under my name :/ Xxx 

#12 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:41 PM

Still nothing from the vet! :( I am not happy as at the end of the day I cant get hold of my sister and she was my cat in my care for 11 years! Someone should have told me something by now :( Xxx 

#13 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

I am sorry to hear nobody has updated you Dreams, I do hope you will hear something very soon xx

#14 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

:'( vet haven't rung me as they said they would, no one is telling me anything and my mum only just said when i asked she took a turn for worse, and i swear to God if they put her down without telling me or without me seeng her or being there for her, i wont ever forgive them, im so upset right now :'( and my mum called me an attention seeker.. here we go.. always find something to start over this is why we havent told you.. and its JUST A CAT... no its not just a cat, i absolutely adore that cat, i chose her, i love her, she used to cuddle with me EVERY night on my bed, i dont know what to do and i am in bits over this and wont ever forgive them if i cant be there for her if shes put to sleep.. i wont, please keep sending healing, i dont want to lose her and what they are doing to me withholding information etc is cruel and the vets have been pretty cruel to do it too.. as clearly i have told them i am struggling to get info from my family and no i am not an attention seeker, i see animals as more then just 'things' were all pretty upset, she said, its JUST a cat tho.... right to you it might be but to me its more then just a cat, shes the cat i turned to when i had anxiety, the cat i cuddled each night in bed, the cat i always get excited to see when i go to my sisters, why are they doing this :'( why cant they just keep me updated and let me be there..... if worse comes to worse :'( and mums going she not your cat, shes katie... what shes been with katie for a year so does that erase the fact she was once mine? :'( sorry getting so upset. Xxx

Do those photos look like JUST a cat to everyone? :( 

Sorry if i sound so upset, i guess i am a little. If everyone can keep sending healing to her id really appreciate it, I really want her to pull through this. Finally got in touch with my sister after several text messages to everyone etc and she doesn't know what's happening with her yet, feeling so frustrated the vet didn't ring me too. Xxx 

Attached Files

#15 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:23 PM

Hello Dreams I am really sorry you have not been told much. I like cats too, a pet is more than that, they show unconditional love, it's a two way thing just as your pictures show so well. They demand little except to be fed and watered and cuddled, I can see you are really close to her. I will keep missy in my thoughts, may the angels be with her in comfort and healing xx

#16 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

Thank you Ian. I have just had my sister ask why id want to be there when she's put to sleep.. whys it SO hard to comprehend, i might absolutely adore her... and want to be there. Oh yeah its just a cat to all them, i guess i have to accept being called an attention seeker because i care so much :( Xxx 

#17 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

You are not an attention seeker dreams, it's only that you love your cat very much, you grew up with her and want the best and if this is sadly to say good bye to her you need to be kept informed when to be there, I hope she gets better though. Love and light xx

#18 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

Thank you Ian xxx 

#19 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:49 AM

Have you heard anything about missy, still sending little healing prayers for her xx

#20 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:06 AM

No I haven't.. no one is keeping me updated, but i am presuming she's still fighting, thank you for asking Xx 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)